>legit question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvZ9gU4uW1g
wired.com/1997/06/apple-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes
>legit answer

Yep their doing a HTC

It's got enough momentum that it can limp on until the next big fad, but mostly yes.

Yes.

Reminder that OSX has shitty hardware support.

I really want Apple to go away forever, I fucking hate all their designs, like people always make the argument "well yeah the hardware is shit but you have to admit, the design is sexy!" I don't have to admit shit, because it isn't sexy. All their hardware looks like cheap plastic garbage made in china, because it is. Everytime I hold an apple device I feel like it's going to break, because it literally will, it'd designed to break over time so you'll buy the fucking new one while all the old ones pile up in a landfill somewhere god fucking dammit I hate them so much. All their mushy, smooth, touchy goo gaga soft green turd keyboards and keypads and their OS designed for literal babies and normiE retards and their stupid, INSANELY marked up prices I hate them I hate them REEEEEEEEEEEE

OS X has great hardware on supported hardware.

I am not arguing your points but do you really get this upset over this? I don't get that. I stopped being cynical and instead marvel at capitalism and look for ways to milk my 0.001% so I can live comfortably without working the rest of my life. Check out of the game way early and live a NEET life but still get respect.

Yeah, Apple sucks.

Literally a one trick pony with no ideas, no originality, and no future because they put all their eggs in the fad basket.

That's so non sensical. Bad hardware support is fundamental to apples ethos.

Time to take the pills.

It has great hardware support on the only hardware that matters to OSX.

this desu senpai

I really feel bad for HTC.
They used to objectively be the best phone manufacturer in the early days of smartphones but Samsung completely killed them by advertising their shitphones fucking everywhere and selling the early models for so cheap that no one else could compete.

jews are already out
youtube.com/watch?v=GvZ9gU4uW1g

My understanding is Apple's been dying for over two decades now.

I think you misunderstand the picture you posted. It's referencing Jesus' resurrection, ie. Apple came back to life, ie. they weren't saying Apple was dying, but quite the opposite.

Hopefully when they go under this time MS doesn't bail them out.

What does doing a HTC mean? What did HTC do?

wired.com/1997/06/apple-3/

This was article in that issue.

My HTC desire s was the best phone I've ever used

Both my HTC phones have had many troubles
816 battery failed and headphone jack died
Then i got sent a M8 to replace it and havent had any trouble with it.

I'd hate to see HTC go belly up as the M10 is a good phone

When jews leaves the boat, you know it's over.

Good now they can go back to being irrelevant

And I was thinking of buying Macbook Pro

>Apple dead
>40% maket share with mobile
>more OS X users than Linux users

Ohhh..Kay?

they need to die so they offer OS X to generic x86_64 hardware

it is not a matter of market share or money

its a tech issue; i don't give a fuck if the whole world is a tech retard or want to burn money

it is that i appreciated apple hw and sw back in 2006-8
fuck

I don't think HTC will die in the near future, they still make solid phones and now HTC Vive is releasing which could give them more life if not with shitloads of money, as it's the best VR atm, at least with advertisment for the company itself
Sadly for HTC, I still find LG phones more attractive

> I fucking hate all their designs

God, I hate people like you.

Aplle made a lot of technolgies big (or invented them) like the paper bin, the computer mouse, rubberbanding (inertial scaling) and many more. They didn't inevent the Mouse (Xerox did) and they didn't invent the dock, but they took those niche technologies, made them a lot better and brought them to the people.

Apple always tried to make softare and hardware as easy and cool as possible. Then M$ (and Linux) copied their concepts so nowadays fucking Kids think "Hurr, what's so special about Apple?" without knowledge about how Apple made enhanced products - not only their products, but also computers (and mobile phones) in general.

>but they took those niche technologies
Well yeah, COMPUTERS were niche technologies back then.

Hopefully.

>Apple goes under
>Microsoft doesn't need to bail them out due to Linux presence
>Linux gains almost all of OSX's marketshare