/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
conference news:
• Xiaomi's Conference is over
MIUI 8 supposed release is in late June
New Mi MAX phone announced with $300+ price tag and 4850 mAh battery
Not much about new MiBand 2 except a screen

older news:
• user shows off his loot with his asian cat keeping an eye on his chink shit from a distance
• user's having trouble with his RUIZI mp3 player
• user got his flipflops
• user's real happy with his Custard X20 DAC
• Another unboxing and some reviews including a MotoSpeed Mechanical Keyboard , some Xiaomi Bluetooth speakers , a shark , and a wireless gaming mouse
• user takes apart the Motospeed K104 mechanical keyboard and shows off its internals

Last thread: Sorry about the messy post and stale news, just filling in for our regular cooler OP.

Also here's the drawing that one user requested last thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_254172.html
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_190732.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Micro-SD-Card-Reader-USB-3-0/32646373983.html
de.aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-disgin-Magnet-Flat-Short-22CM-8Pin-USB-Data-Charger-Cable-Cord-For-iphone-5/32436709165.html
zhugeex.com/2016/04/fuze-to-launch-new-games-console-will-rival-sony-microsoft-in-china/
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/728671584790130688/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_321087.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/HyperX-FURY-SSD-120G-240G/2174116_32656754304.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Off yourself.

I started warming up to my hybrids. I was kinda retarded and didnt realize that you gotta wear them at a slight angle instead of like normal earbuds.

The sound quality is pretty incredible too once you break them in, I hear details in songs I've never noticed before

Is there any /csg/ approved usb 3.0 card reader that will make muh sharks swim faster ?

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHARKS

UP

Try them upside down.

No no, I'm not fucking insane or trolling. Serious now, try them upside down with the cable going over the top of your ear then down.

Trust me.

Gearbeast sent me my registration email after hours. What should I look at getting?

Came for the shark cards.

Blackview BV2000 any good or should i go for HOMTOM HT7 pro? any other Sup Forums approved phones for under 100?

chinkphones

I have 2 note 4's I use for shit right now.

I heard about that before, but it's kinda awkward. Luckily they fit fine in my ears the normal way

FUCK YOU MY EARS CAUGHT ON FIRE

phone/tablet stands, tablets, kingdian ssds, drones, action cameras

I too am new, I am waiting on.

- 20m ethernet cable
- 5 3m ethernet cables
- Shark Card
- Xiaomi XL Mousepad
- Superlux HD681
- AKG Valor Earpads for Superlux
- G4 Smartwatch

DOn'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

lel

Mi Pad 2 guy here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50

about to pull the trigger on the Chuwi Hi12 as the Mi Pad 2 has loads of issues and I'm sending it back (as shown in the video link above)

Anyone know of a reason why I shouldn't get the Chuwi Hi12?

speak now or forever hold your peace...

if I order it now and send the mi pad 2 back hopefully there won't be a long waiting period between the two transactions, hopefully....

I'll do a new review based on the Chuwi at some point.

*also pic related as I changed my name to annoy the warehouse team. Maybe they'l spit in my tablet...

>pic related

rock zircons
xiaomi power bank
usb 3.0 card readers
led flashlight
xl xiaomi mousepad

kingston now officially selling chink shit on ali

>sending it back

To China? Good luck with that user.

Did the guy with the RayBans ordered through WhatsApp return?

Also, anyone else having the 'missing calls while in standby mode' bug on their RN3Pro?

Who here /Chinese seed growing/?

Enjoy your invasive species and/or weeds anonkun

What's wrong with the Mi pad? Been thinking about getting one. Is it the software? Have you tried installing something else like cyanogenmod?

Legit and trustworthy?
They won't blow up in my hand right?

gearbest.com/batteries/pp_254172.html

>buying seeds from china

Just buy them in your country or buy whatever fruit you want to grow, remove the seeds and then plant them.

Or these gearbest.com/batteries/pp_190732.html

The_Fire_Rises.jpg

Hey Sup Forumsuys. One question:
I've ordered before 4 days at gearbest and it's not shipped. Every item was marked as "In stock". At one article is the text: "Dispatch: Ships between May 14 - May 20". Does it mean my package will be sent between the 14. and 20.?
Why is it marked as in stock when it's only shippable 2-3 weeks later?

Help a guy out to make sense of these xiaomi roms. Does the redmi 3 pro (non-note) have a global rom, either official or from the eu forum?

it sometimes takes them more than a week to ship, just wait, it's normal.

I've got an Ugreen one on Ali which is pretty good.
It's a good brand and not really the most cheap Chinese shit out there though.

yeah, those are legit. I have the samsung ones and they are what's described.

Just don't use le 1$ charger to charge them and don't short them or do anything stupid like remove the plastic cover (makes them much easier to short accidentally) and they won't burn your house down or explode.

>$14.64 64GB SD cards
Depending on the speed, it might be worth it.
No meme sharks, tho.

Also
>RAM memory

This one?
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Micro-SD-Card-Reader-USB-3-0/32646373983.html

Thank you

Yeah I have a legit none chink charger, so no worries there.

Okay, thank you. I should have more patience.

By the way, are these charging cables win or is it stupid to handle something with magnets on your smartphone? The price is unbeatable.

de.aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-disgin-Magnet-Flat-Short-22CM-8Pin-USB-Data-Charger-Cable-Cord-For-iphone-5/32436709165.html

Having now used both Pistons and Rock Zircons, I can tell you that the Zirc's are better.

>win
Fuck off

I actually have the universal one with compact flash, Sony memory sticks etc. because of reasons (it's on sale for $9.91 on the official store by the way), but you can also get the cheaper version for $6.30
www.aliexpress.com/store/product/this-shit/301635_32435741721.html
I personally like to have the reader sitting on my desk with the cable plugged in the back of the case and I don't need the USB C plug.

Eh, they're kinda short and the magnetism doesn't really add much. There's cooler ones aus zhere.

>are these win
>>>/reddit/

I want to buy a external dvd writer. Should I risk one off eBay/Ali or just go to store?

ARE YOU READY FOR /CSG/ MEME CONSOLE?

zhugeex.com/2016/04/fuze-to-launch-new-games-console-will-rival-sony-microsoft-in-china/

NO GAMES
O

G
A
M
E
S

Let's just pretend it's not another one of those shitty living room Android boxes a 'la Ouya.

Wtf are shark cards?

So will Redmi note 3 get MIUI 8?

lurk moar

76 Gaems at release:

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/728671584790130688/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

specs:

Nvidia Tegra K1 (4 Core A15 @ 2.2GHz
Nvidia Keppler @ 852Mhz (325GLOPS)
4GB DDR3 RAM @ 933Mhz
32GB eMMC storage (Elite = 500GB HDD)
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth support
HDMI, USB 3.0 x 1, Ethernet (Elite = Qi Wireless controller charger)
Fuze OS (Android) + Open GL 4.4 & Open GL ES 3.1 support
Chinese & English game support

If its cheap its probably an ok little gaemdroid console.

just checked the price of a random ssd on homepage.

nice discounts...

I got a nexus5 screen replacement off aliexpress... Almost identical, works great and 40€ cheaper that the ones on amazon

Hah, watching western jew companies trying to take over the chinese market is pathetic

wait what, this thing can play Hawken?

who better
KingDian or Kingstone?

kingston have a name, a lot of tests online, a way to get warranty.
kingdian is a meme.

I'm a huge fan of this new wave of Chinese electronics. The competition in the budget phone and mechanical keyboard markets can be nothing buy good. Currently I'm seeking a phone to replace my s4 as I've decided to return it, having paid too much. All the phones I'm interested in like the xiaomi and the umi touch don't support the 1700 band which is required for all the good plans in the us, such as MetroPCS unlimited and simple mobile unlimited. Do any of these smartphone brands support 1700? Is there a way to unlock it on the umi touch or the redmi note models? Haven't had any luck on google.

gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_321087.html
How it's possible for this card to have DDR3?

They take 7 year old cards and flash their FWs to look like a "GTX960" in windows.

You can buy a second hand gtx770 close to the same price.

what about gtx 750ti?

even worse if I google it "vs" gtx770

I want to release my inner slav and get a chink tracksuit. Got any pointers to make sure it's of some quality and that it fits?

Also, these 3d printed shirts seem kinda neat. Are they somewhat half-decent?

>I want to release my inner slav and get a chink tracksuit.
don't be a cheap fuck.

a proper tracksuit doesn't cost a fortune

get a good quality abibas one mate

t. slav

>3d printed shirts
This is what came up when I googled this. What are you doing

>Mighty No.9

Hope they're not betting on having that game on launch.

iOffer has plenty tracksuits

Can someone recommend me a cheap dac/amp?

aliexpress.com/store/product/HyperX-FURY-SSD-120G-240G/2174116_32656754304.html
WHY WOULDNT I ORDER THIS OVER KINGDIAN?

What are you waiting for, /csg/?

>tablet
>kz ate s
>sharks
> 3 mousepads

I'll bow to your wisdom, slav sempai. Though I'm just in it for the jacket, not the pants. Those jackets just look comfy as hell.

I was thinking more of the ones with cats and shit.

well that one has the shit part

b-but i already ordered my xiaomi XL mousepad

fiio k1

>pic
Does it still work? Can anyone confirm?

I still got like 3 USD left on pay burner pay pal account, 'd be nice to use it somehow.

Yes it works but one each email

I ordered one today. It might take longer than 14 days to ship though. Probably like a month.

What's a shark card

Was that the pic you used?

no lmao, I think they want higher resolution or sth so that it doesn't come out full shit

hmm im going to get one just not sure which photo

Yeah I'm wondering which meme would suit best

gearbest is being real weird. It took a solid minute or two to actually login, and it managed to put me on someone else's order page.

The majority of seeds from fruit won't grow because its genetically modified.

You're a big mousepad

STILL stuck in customs.

UUUU

>burgeristan
lamo

>6.4 inch
>1080p

They had ONE job

It's mudslimeistan aka yurop actually.

why from chinaland? is far better on amazon.

Can someone recommend me earphones?

KZ-HDS1, ED3, ED9, DT3, EDR2, ATE/S. KZ in general makes great value IEMs.
Superlux HD661, HD668B
Takstar Hi2050, Pro80
Xiaomi Pistons 2 & 3, Dual Drivers (The Xiaomi piston 3 youth edition are cheap, but they don't sound very good.)
Rock Zircon

Because there's no English amazon that ships to entire Europe

:~)

>mfw Italians are the best at detecting scams

Daje fratè

doens't metter where you order it, the retail price in china is the same in all europe. So just get it in you country and avoid the custom.

How am i supposed to understand Italian, frog, spanish or whatever? Scandinavia doesn't have its own Amazon

seller's shitting method