post em Sup Forums

second pc

You ask I post

Roasting

kek

>8/10
>win 10 meme
>win 10 meme
also why a 1TB SSD? Are you not afraid of the dead? And how is the fury?
You got so much RAM as VRAM...
Your CPU-z just cut me with all that edges...
nice_proprietary_software_faggot.png

Wouldn't trade the windows 10 for anything else available right now.

Poo

Okay you have the 2x the amount of RAm i have. explain why

Needed a 1TB SSD my PC case only has room for two 2.5 in drives.

The R9 nano is amazing. great card, would be loud if it wasn't for my headphones. I set an aggressive fan curve to keep it at around 75 degrees when gaymen. I regret not getting it sooner.

I have money and I do some library music work.

You merely mortal beings.

do you have 3 of those cards just because you can or do you actually utilize them

Have you two 1000W PSU?
Are you afraid of getting cold?
You like hanging in your home naked even in winter?

Electricity is cheap..

i got the gpu free

Desktop and laptop.

Still working on the cooling.

Custom conky infinity skin. :D I'm kind of proud of it, although it was only a little bit of image editing

Cool

Sauce? I want it.

my spare parts PC, not sure what to do with it. I already have a low end linux desktop, an MSI gaming laptop, and a thinkpad.

Thermal paste is for those who apply thermal paste

Possibly a 1070 soon, maybe a 780Ti SLI for temporary.

Bit of a clusterfuck of a machine, but I love it all the same.

1080p@60hz judge me

how did you add the case and cpu cooler info

3.5 hours in Photoshop, thank god i took classes in school or it would take me at least 5.

should I even bother upgrading my toaster. Or should I just get an entirely new build. It can barely run most modern games at 30fps low settings.

>Amd housefire

If you have 2 sticks of ram, move one so that you're running in dual channel.
Do something about the thermal issue, as thats likely causing thermal throttling.

Do both and you'll see a noticeable performance boost.

thank you for the advice, I know very little about these things haha.

What would be the best solution to acheiving lower cpu temps. A cpu cooler? thermal paste?

A bigger CPU cooler (coolermaster Hyper212 or a Xigmatek Gaia would work) is definitely a plus, as that rinkydink stock cooler aint that good. As for thermal grease, a tube of Arctic Cooling MX 2 would work fine.

Another thing: When was the last time you opened the computer and cleaned out the CPU heatsink?

Is that the stock cooler?

The cooler master hyper 212 evo was the go to CPU air cooler on a budget (been out the loop for a while things might have changed)

Some things about thermal paste, dont put paste on the cpu AND the cooler, it goes on one or the other (mostly onto the CPU).

Less thermal paste is more, if you apply too much it insulates the heat rather than helping it dissipate.

I gotchu senpai

I have a single 8gb ram. would 2x4gb in dual channel work better performance wise?

>anthony@Anthony
kek

what should i upgrade>? and in which order?

by 1-3%

not enough difference to bother spending any money or time into doing it.

Dual channels preferable though with falling RAM prices you may be better getting a second 8GB stick and putting that in dual channel. But if you dont really, really need extra ram capacity or ram performance, save your cash

its an APU, they love memory bandwidth.

he is using a dGPU (GTX 750ti). Faster RAM is only going to help the iGPU.

I used to have an a10-7850k before this upgrade ~2 months ago.

AMD house fire guy here

this is the most pleasant and helpful convo I've had on Sup Forums. Thank's fellas

we are nice sometimes :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

:O

Gj user you posted your specs

thank you babe
where's my kiss