Vivaldi

Is Vivaldi the new promised land of browsers, flowing with milk and honey?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=Vivaldi&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit give a break. or how much did they pay you for this campaign?

Nope. But Opera with it's integrated AD Block and VPN is.

this
i'm a vivaldi user myself, and i'm tired of this massive shilling

Yes, it is even unfair to compare it to other browsers at this point.

Even my technically illiterate girlfriend loves it and has learned how to take advantage of some of its unique power features.

Just use Chromium, for fucks sake.

Stop OP, you're embarrassing yourself

Just use Blave Blowsel guys!

>integrated VPN

Probably not

>₨120/- has been deposited to your account

I have two monitors and the current lack of a tab detatching option is disappointing. It's really great so far though.

Fuck off

rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=Vivaldi&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Why "Vivaldi"? Why not Bach or Wagner?

Vivaldi a pussy, to be honest, senpai.

Four Seasons is the stuff.

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

Holy shit, that querystring

>integrated VPN

it's called a botnet

entry level garbage

vivaldi is okay
it has some quirks like the momentary flash that shows the page without character encoding
i like the slide out sidepanels, but it doesn't let you open tabs without the speed dial thingy

absolutely

maybe if they ever decide to include tab tearing

>mfw transparency layer is visible

No thanks, compadré! I'm using Firefox on my new Macbook! It has all the add-on support that I need :)

I used Vivaldi for months, tried to give them a chance, they improved a lot but it was still behind Firefox when I quit using it like two months ago.

Now I use Opera, way better than Vivaldi and Firefox.

i don't use the Opera VPN not the built in Adblocked(I use ublock origin)