NEED HELP FROM PROS

ok, i reluctantly come here for help Sup Forums.
>inb4 this isnt your personal....blah blah fuck you.

i built a computer for mainly Civ gaming last year. now i need some more gpu power for some new games (Stellaris, among others.)
i have an AMD a10 5800k for cpu.
What gpu do i get that wont bottleneck and gives me best performance for money ratio?
not trying to spend a months rent on the damn thing but i want to play the game without problems. pic not related its just a bonus from your friends over on /k/. thanks for any help in advance.

>gayman
>read the sticky and posted anyway

fuck off and help you fat neckbeard. ill find you a cookie

>A10
>"CPU"

It's an APU.

I have an AMD FX 6350. Which is a CPU. Then an EVGA GTX 960. Its not a high ball GPU but definitely gets the job done. But then again, I'm not a gamer to begin with really.

Get literally any dedicated graphics card over $150

im not either honestly i just like civ and heard of Stellaris recently. so if i bought a gtx 760 would i be underdoing it or just fucking up completely?

just get a 7870k, it'll play pretty much everything.

on its own?

Hell even anything over $100 should be fine as long as he is not trying to be autistic about running everything at 60 FPS

It'll cover you enough for any games at 1080

i guess ill namefag for this thread,

i can play the Civ v game at medium settings on the 5800k alone without too many problems.

yea im not super hyper 4k material yet. just dont want it to look shitty. and i guess ill say its using a 42inch tv for monitor, so im kind of used to weird scaling & shit

civ 5 is not a very challenging game. As long as you buy something decent with a good chunk of VRAM you should be able to run new games well for the next 2-4 years

its not but the 5800k has trouble on large scale maps. do i even consider crossfire options or dual graphics or whatever they call it?

cross fire is a kike ploy to sell more units. If you use reddit /r/buildapc should have good links to sales and shit

Moar!

kekd. thanks Sup Forums bruder. i will not fall for it.

just game on a smartphone. Sup Forums related

just for you user ; )

any suggestions on graphics cards to be used with amd a10 5800k?

fuck wrong webm

just fuck my thread up senpai

Who is this?

Many thanks, user! :3

Meu negro. :3

>faggy race glock
raus nigger

>Sup Forums /k/ and Sup Forums make a music video

found the nogunz

4 u

hearty kek.

Ok one last bump from me,

im getting "buy anything decent and ill be good" and "youre dumb for buying a 5800k"...about right?

Why do you have an enthusiast GPU if you aren't a gamer? Do you do 3D work?

Who is this semen demon?

Thanks again. :3

What if i said it was Christina Aguilera?

I don't know about Stellaris, but I've got an Athlon 860k and an R7 250X, and I can run GTA V at around 45-60fps 1080p. It's only somewhat above normal settings, but it still looks pretty good. For comparison's sake, an Athlon 860k is basically just the CPU portion of a 7850k APU, and the GPU I have is similar, but faster thanks to it having dedicated GDDR5 memory.

I would be pleasantly surprised.

about right. I tried to run a 290x with my 5800k and the bottleneck was awful. things will run fine but i was seeing up to about a 30% drop in performance depending on the title. but with a 7870 i didnt really see a drop. anything in themid range should be fine, it just depends on your budget.

>that utter lack of trigger discipline
nope

>owning guns
>supporting Trump instead of Bernie which is endorsed by Stallman
Fuck off back to /k/ or Sup Forums or whatever you came from.