DOS outlived every gaming platform to ever exist, despite PCs not having a single piece of hardware dedicated to gaming

DOS outlived every gaming platform to ever exist, despite PCs not having a single piece of hardware dedicated to gaming.

lick my asshole

You can suck my nuts, and touch a damn dick.

keen is love

Sup Forums went downhill worse than usual it would appear

no they are right.
DOS - 1981 - Win 1.0 - 1985 - 4 years
Windows 7 - 2009 - Windows 8 - 2012 - 4 years

Although your statement isn't untrue

Fuck it is late. Excuse my shit math

I was trying to get at length of usage isn't a good metric. If he started the thread with VAX he might have had a point

>Excuse my shit math
Touch a damn dick

>DOS - 1981 - Win 1.0 - 1985 - 4 years
You're a dumbass

DOS was included right up until ME

DOS was part of Windows until NT came along. You could boot into DOS on Windows 95.

regularly, I use a mac
and yet you are replying
OPs point was it was about using it as a platform.
Sure and you can boot Windows 2008 Server and higher into server-core mode. I should proclaim powershell as the best platform. 2006 until present

>and yet you are replying
How do I call you a dumbass without replying?

games came out for dos or at least had a dos version up until the late 90's

That tree looks stoned

Holy shit you're retarded.

DOS existed as a platform for nearly 20 years and maintained full compatibility the entire time. Nothing else comes close, not even by half.

welcome to the team buddy.

cool?

define "outlived". Few people play DOS games anymore because they kinda sucked. People frequently play emulated NES/SNES games.

>full compatibility
Graphics and color support were all over the place because of weird CGA compatibility implementations

presumably longest span of games being commercially released for it

he doesn't know about dosbox emulator for windows 10 and its huge following

wew lad.

I love keen. I played the shit outta skyroads too

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOODOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I finished Simon the sorcerer just yesterday

that tree is high as fuck

Great game. Thanks for reminding me. Good music in my personal opinion. It's held up well.

I loved skyroads and Keen. My dad used to have this CD collection called "40 best games" or some shit and it had Keen, Duke Nukem, Cosmo, Bio Menace and a bunch of other shit.

I had about five of these, full of shareware games. Good times, goooood times.

I also had Jill of the Jungle. I remember posting about this game on a thread, and an user telling me about how this game reminded him of his mom before she passed away. It is something I can never forget