Any idea on how to bypass an iCloud lock on iPad?

Any idea on how to bypass an iCloud lock on iPad?

Other urls found in this thread:

pasha4ur.org.ua/articles/difdevices/131-how-unlock-apple-ipad-2-3g-icloud-locked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yesh just show the number that you blurred and I'll get get past it for you

ask the FBILOL

I got the picture from Google.

As someone who works at apple and gets asked this everyday let me quickly answer this. You only have two options.

Reset the password for the apple ID.

Bring the original proof of purchase for the device into an apple store.

/thread

Microwave it for exactly 3.5 seconds, you're gonna have to time that last half second. This will match the encryption's harmonic osteoporosis frequency and break it. This is what the FBI does when it wants to get info off of locked ipads. But it has to be exactly 3.5 seconds or 3,500 ms else this won't work.

Give it back, Tyrone.

Give it back Jamal.

Give it back Tyrone

Thanks lad, how do you guys check I have the right proof of purchase. What info do you check for?

Fuck off retarded trip

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL.

DEATH TO TRIPFAGS.

Filter in Sup Forums X

# Filter any tripfag
#/^!/
/^!BE\/4wes0mE$/
/^!chefTmSER\.$/
/^!!ZjUviaj\+MSx$/
/^!!UOnz2YE1hdj$/
/^!0dEvsccb7U$/

Fuck off FBI.

Give it back, DeShawn.

Give it back, Cotton Jr.

has to have a serial or an imei on the receipt, and if the receipt has your name on it you have to show ID.

Fuck off newfag you stinky piece of shit

Why beawesome? I understand the others but why him? What did he do?

Give it back, Django.

Good looking out lad, it's a Wifi only model so no IMEI. I reckon one with the product name and serial number should do right?

He's a tripfag.

DEATH TO TRIPFAGS.

Filter in Sup Forums X

# Filter any tripfag
#/^!/
/^!BE\/4wes0mE$/
/^!chefTmSER\.$/
/^!!ZjUviaj\+MSx$/
/^!!UOnz2YE1hdj$/
/^!0dEvsccb7U$/

You have the fucking comment that literally tells you how to filter all tripfags right there.

Uncomment this:
>#/^!/
and all tripfags will be filtered, jesus.

google: doulci

because i hate iDevices and their owners.

give it back jamarques

Not him, but he can be just as much an annoying faggot as Sol Invictus at times. But at least I don't have to deal with beawesome on literally every board I go to.

No shit, but he's not annoying like the others, he's cool. Are you filtering tripfags for the sake of filtering them? They are a paet of Sup Forums you know, whether you like them or not. You should only filter the ones that bother you.

If a tripcode triggers you this much why are you on Sup Forums at all? It doesn't seem like you belong here.

This particular trip reeks of underage you shit

beawesome seriously? The dude can get pretty butthurt sometimes but I highly doubt he's underage. Well you filter him if he bothers you but don't filter every tripfag, they have been and always will be a part of Sup Forums.

Not the guy you're talking with, but you if you bought it with a cresit card you may just be able to get them to check their records for your purchase.

>Thinking I bought it.

Yeah, no lad.

I meant vomit

then try I know it sounds like a ruse but some people have damaged apple devices just enough to break the encryption on them by microwaving them, I think the encryption is done on a specific chip which if damaged can unlock the device. Might get the screen a little burnt but at least it will be unlocked.

oh ok

Sure, lad. Obviously I'll microwave it.

Give it back Muhammad.

I was being serious man, it could work. You're fucked either way if it doesn't work anyway. Either it stays locked and you throw it in the trash, it gets permanently damaged and you throw it in the trash, or you get lucky and you damage it just enough to cause the encryption on it to fail.

There's not many options you have senpai and the microwave thing has been claimed by some to work, one dude even posted pics as proof.

> google: doulci
Googled it. It's a shady website without download links, but with "waah disable adblock".
Hey, OP.
pasha4ur.org.ua/articles/difdevices/131-how-unlock-apple-ipad-2-3g-icloud-locked