Fuck, I missed the humble book bundle. It had some pretty good books…

Fuck, I missed the humble book bundle. It had some pretty good books…

Does anyone happen to have it? Mind to upload it somewhere?

>inb4 user never deliver
>inb4 find them individually yourself
I'm trying, can't find them all and most of them are in fucking pdf, no epub.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/book/492266/1e915f
kat.cr/humble-book-bundle-hacker-t12506581.html
mega.nz/#!ittTiaTa!c3-XmIHRBgAay8-s58rU17-MX-tGtmNvOAv8IxdUDSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of them are any good, that's why they're featured on humble bundle.
You think anyone gives a shit about Citizens of Earth or Retro City Rampage?
They're all mediocre games that you would never buy on your own.

>They're all mediocre games
First, those are fucking books.

Then… There is all kind of games on humble bundle from AAA to very obscure and everything in between. It's not only poor games, it's all kind of games. But we're not talking about games anyway, because those are books.

And finaly…

>Hacking: the art of exploitation
>Not any good
wtf?

bump

Hacking: The Art of Exploitation and Practical Malware Analysis are both not only classics, but used in countless curriculum both online and off.

Yeah, based on those two I assumed the other were good books. Fuck me for not buying it in time…

Use Bookzz.org you dumb ass fuck, all of those books are on there and they're all clean.

>bookzz.org/book/492266/1e915f
WTF is even the .chm file format supposed to be?

>WTF is even the .chm file format supposed to be?

Compiled HTML.

There's also pdfs, mobi and epub

the shilling never ends

Not for this one. And some other are only in pdf. In the bundle I would have some nice epub…

I'm not asking you to buy stuff. I'm asking you for free stuff.

kat.cr/humble-book-bundle-hacker-t12506581.html

literally 1 second on google

>The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips for Staying Safe Online

what

didn't you hear, girls can't follow common opsec procedures, and need specialized information.

Oh well…

>You cannot delete a post this old.
Since when did Sup Forums became so shitty?

>mfw the only people that are stopping gender equality today are women themselves

Because you should be berated for making such a commitment.

Here you go user

mega.nz/#!ittTiaTa!c3-XmIHRBgAay8-s58rU17-MX-tGtmNvOAv8IxdUDSA

>Fuck, "I missed" the humble book bundle. It had some pretty good books…
Translation:
>I saw it when it was released but didn't want to spend money, even though I could choose the amount.
>I'm a huge piece of shit, give it to me for free.

thanks m8

OH NO THERE'S A BOOK FOR (probably young) GIRLS WHO AREN'T INTO TECHNOLOGY

HOW HORRIBLE, WHY WOULD THEY TRY TO INVITE AN UNCONVENTIONAL GROUP INTO OUR SEKKRIT CLUB

>6 time more compressed that the kat one.

Thanks!

No, I missed it by like, on hour. Will donate to the EFF. Fuck the books authors and the selling website.

Your Reddit is showing.

it's not secret, that's the point.

but i guess some girl would be more likely to pick up this than, say, any of the countless non-gendered guides out there.

Le go back to memeddit because you interupted our funnie Sup Forums echo chamber XD

>but i guess some girl would be more likely to pick up this than, say, any of the countless non-gendered guides out there

I know but what's the issue with trying to make basic security practices more open to people who normally wouldn't be interested with it?

Young girls and women in general aren't usually interested in reading about security from blogs and staring at youtube videos of IDA pro and Ollydbg all day.

It's just kind of retarded when you Sup Forums makes threads like "Omg all these tech retards don't even understand these basics how are they so stupid" but then as soon as people try to make things more accessible they get buttblasted theyr secret treefort for boys-only is being breached.

Black Hat Python is good too but the finest from that author is Grey Hat Python, a really awsome book.

Too bad it uses Python 2, I had a friend who threw the book by the window because he called CreateProcessA (winapi) through some Python 3 interface and passed a string literal to the function. AHAHAHAHAHAH I STILL LAUGH TODAY.

Rajeesh, how much are you paid to start these threads?

you are right. i'm all for getting more people aware of security.

wouldn't be so blase about three letter agencies if that were the case.

>pay what you want!
translation:
>pay what we want you to pay

I remember when you could buy shit for 1 cent

Apart from these two lists, what other books would you all classify as essential?

"Link deleted by legal owner"

Anyone know of a better site for e-books that still follows the hacker ethic?

>Eric S. Raymond
>not in shit tier
Your list is discarded.

It's the first time I see clean code in a Sup Forums list. It was a very good book.

what do you read, douchebag?