NEXUS 5 $149 ON WOOT

woot.com/offers/lg-nexus-5-32gb-unlocked-gsm-lte-smartphone

only 8 hours remain! Get email while they're hot!

>i bought a Nexus 4 for $400

Ancient

8 hours remain, which is triple then this phone's SOT

>lagdroid users overjoyed to buy a 4 year old phone
You just can't make this up

Less than double actually

Posting from one right now. They're perfectly usable especially if you use your phone primarily for phone/email/web browsing. Still getting regular Google security updates. Top of the line? No. Decent price for a usable smartphone? Yes.

Ehh, you can pick up a Xiaomi Redmi Pro 3 for a little more and it's a lot better

enjoy ur lag fags

Yeah, if only you waited several years for it to become an outdated piece of shit. Then you could have snagged it for cheap.

>2016
>buying a phone from 2013

It's still a good phone, decent battery life and very smooth performance

no expandable media

>decent battery life
topkek, that's the biggest problem with it

It's really not. I barely lose 2-3% standby overnight too.

Solid standby time, decent SoT.

See
Fucking retard, if you don't know shit, don't say shit.

My contract's up next month. Been on a Nexus 5 for the last two years.

Is the 6P a good upgrade?

Probably out of support doesn't get android 7.0

You too can own a piece of history. I think the pictures of Jesus's birth were taken with this phone.

>nexus 5
>contract

Um, what?

Also, y'all are missing the point. This is a contract free phone that's one generation behind for $150.

That's a fucking steal.

Povertyfag here - BLU trash is best trash

Stick a LG G2 3000mah battery in it

Wasn't it 350 on release?

is this worth ~200$? I don't live in the US but I can get it for about that much via a freight forwarder.

pls respond.
it's either that or wait for the newest Nexus in October. my current phone is a dumbphone since my smartphone got stolen.

>There are people on Sup Forums right now buying the Nexus 5 instead of the Nexus 5x

The 5x is available for $200 if you buy it through Fi. All you have to do is activate it and pay for one month, then you can cancel and go back to whatever carrier you want. Buying the original N5 at this price point is indefensible.

>$200+first month+cancellation fee
Yeah, nah.

Where do you live?

Fi has no cancellation fees

Google Fi is $20 if you don't use any of the data of it, and there's no contract so no cancellation fees.

I'd rather have a Nexus 5x than a Nexus 5 and $70. Plus hell, Fi is probably cheaper than getting cucked by AT&T.

It's been $140 more than a few times
and why buy that when for not much more you could get a 5x off ebay for like $200

fi is still cucked price wise
just get a tablet plan for your phone and use one of many voip calling/texting apps
I pay $15 a month for 1GB, if I use more it goes to $25 for 3GB, $35 for 5GB and $10 for each GB over that, calling and texting over data uses next to nothing.

Do nexus get updates 4ever like iphones do?

>ancient trash for sale

2gb ram
8mp OIS that is notoriously subpar
no expandable storage
no laser focus
subpar, low contrast screen
just received its last update
non-replaceable battery that lasts about half a day tops

I had a Nexus 5 at launch and it was a good phone then, but no way would I buy one now. If you want a budget phone, get a G3. the Nexus 5 is a stripped down LG G2. for about $170 you could get a new LG G3 which shits all over this thing.

>Nexus 6>6p>5x>5

>32GB with not expandable storage

It's not an update if it cripples or gimps the device

>subpar camera
Pretty satisfied with mine desu

I love my Nexus 5, got it for on amazon, refurbished for $150, looks brand new, mostly FOSS and extra secure thanks to Copperhead OS.

Hell even a Nexus 4 is pretty usable still as long as you use CM, no bloatware. Those are like $80.

Just bought a 5x for $250. They're pushing all their old inventory hard.