Apple Store thread

We all know OS X is the superior operating system, but having to go to the Apple Store and be exposed to normies and their idiot tech support questions is infuriating.

>be me, video editor
>need fresh os install and hardware diagnosis using magic Ethernet cable on my 5,1 Mac Pro
>moron next to me talking about how she makes video blogs about social issues on her MacBook with Final cut, but can't figure out how to set up an external hard drive
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

ifixit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OS X
nice meme

>go to the Apple Store
>exposed to normies and their idiot tech support questions

Sorry to break it to you OP, but if you're going to the Apple Store with your problems you're one of them.
Stop being a stupid normie and fix it yourself. Start here: ifixit.com/

>be me, not a mactard moron
>need fresh os install
>do it and be done in 20 minutes
>mactard on Sup Forums blogging about making an appointment and driving all the way to the apple store to cry about his mangina and apel, but can't figure out how to reinstall an OS
>mfw

you have no idea what he's even talking about poorfag

>OS X
nice meme

>complaining about other people providing unnecessary detail that no one gives a shit and lack of basic abilities
>contempt for them
>go on Sup Forums
>provide unnecessary detail and unwittingly (or unironically, i can't tell) disclose your lack of basic abilities
>look like a retarded hypocrite

OS X
>nice meme

Apple has been always nice to me. Especially since I am a paid Reprsentative. Whenver there is an issue I get a New iMac, iPad, or Macbook. That stuff costs big for you goyim.

>OS X
nice meme

X SO
emem ecin

you're right. he doesn't know that a reinstall on a mac is literally as simple as holding down a few keys during boot up.

>OS X
nice meme

>X OS
meme nice

>OS X
nice meme

>OS X
nice meme

>go to Apple Store
>perl -e 'fork while fork' (since regular fork bomb doesn't work because of ulimit)
>30 minutes later I walk by store and see all of the "geniuses" standing around staring at it like dumb apes
>walk by again over an hour later and they just had left it there on the same screen, didn't even try restarting it
Apple Store employees can't even do the most basic shit

>OS X
just meme my shit up senpai

He may be poor, but at least he isn't stupid.

>os x is superior operating system
>doesn't even know what paging is
Fucking macfags

>OS X
nice meme

>OS X
10/10 meme

>OS X
nice meme

Normies can't into Unix user

>OS X

>Store
Enjoy being cucked, cuck

>"its the screen cable dot com"

Good joke user.

But refugees are less human than regular humans!