What college did you go to, Sup Forums?

What college did you go to, Sup Forums?

Local cheap college no one has heard of University. Go generic mascot!

University of Waterloo

I had a nervous breakdown because of it.

tard collage where i learned mspaint skills and spent more time on memes than dreams

What happened user?

1. Insane workload.

2. 95% of people who survived past the first year are complete autists. It's like talking to a wall or a fridge.

Texas A&M university

I never went to one. In fact I dropped out of highschool in 10th grade. Here I am now, 26 and working as an assistant manager in a fast food restaurant with 0 debt. I'm good.

No, you are an assistant TO the manager.

valparaiso university
its pretty aight, nothing to do in the town though
people drink a lot here

pitt

>nothing to do in the town though
>people drink a lot here
That sounds like something to do

Gig em

:)

I guess. I still feel pretty accomplished in life. Yeah I never got a fancy college degree or even finished HS but I'm definitely doing better than most. Even have both of my 2k credit cards paid off and more money in savings.

Just wanted to let other anons out there know, you don't have to get in 60k+ of debt to enjoy life.

Deciding on a college to go to.
Who else had shitty grades but great test scores here?

>I'm le smurt but lezy

MICHAEL!

Montana State University
Perfect place if you're a boysc/out/ or ski bum.

Hey man, I'm fucking dumb. A smart guy would know not to throw away his whole life by getting crap grades. I just do good on tests and know how to retain information pretty well.

Is that in Missoula?

McMaster University

The best think you can do in college is go to class and listen to the lecture closely

everyone just drinks in the dorms
gets old after awhile being honest famalama

eat shit

what, why?

I appreciate the advice.
Now that I'm not an edgy teenager, maybe I'll do better.

No, Bozeman.
Missoula is University of Montana, and filled with nothing but hippies. I grew up there.

UC Santa Barbara

You either adapt or make shit grades.

How is UCSB?

Ah. Well, you can understand the confusion. I was just in Missoula a few months ago, but I've never been to Bozeman. First time to Montana. Fucking beautiful country. Really blew me away. Missoula seemed like a nice place.

NC State University. Great engineering program, much less cucked than some state schools.

Eliot is that you?

Brown

pft, now you're just naming colors

vcu

Go goats!

Missoula and Bozeman are by far the nicest places in the state. Basically everywhere else you need to watch out for either tweakers or drunk drivers

There's always a possibility that some fag here is in the same class as me so no i won't tell you what college OP.

Pic related. Underrated as fuck because everyone just throws their money away at UW (if they want knowledge) or WSU (if they want to party). And they give out a lot of financial aid to poor fucks like me so I can actually get ahead in life rather than continuing my family's cycle of living paycheck to paycheck.

Graduated from a top 200 school. Pretty content with it. I watch course lectures from places like MIT and my professors did it better.

Exactly how high?

Community college initially, then a Texas A&M satellite; graduated from there.

>Top 200
Lol.

Well, I spent the rest of my time in Glacier, then, which was the real object of my trip, but Missoula left a really nice impression as well.

And pop popcorn, apparently.

No fucking shit. Professors at MIT have better things to do than teach babby tier material to dumb undergrads.

I know people who go to UTC, does that count?

I am curious how the rankings really work because the other state school I could have went to which lets anyone in and is pretty much just a fuck huge 13th grade is top 100 meanwhile my university which had smaller class size, harder to get in, and more difficult course work.

yeah the popcorn festival is a big deal
because bum fuck nowhere, IN

What up fellow canuk.

32 on ACT

Very chill

Miami University, the real one in Ohio.

Arizona State University Niggas ;^)

home of satan

Pic related

32 is pretty shitty m8.

>32 is great
Good luck getting into any of the top universities with a score like that.
I got a 36 and my lowest grade senior year was a 97% and I still didn't stand a chance of getting into MIT or Harvard, etc.
Being a white, cis, straight male sucks sometimes

grad student here, so it's been a while, but when i was in high school the ACT was perceived as a lazy person's way to take a standardized test with even less math than the SAT.

is that still the case, or has the ACT changed in the last ~10 years?

For when you're too cheap/stupid to go to Purdue, but want to write Purdue School of Science on your resume.

School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon, class of 2016

graduated from University of Oregon with a BA in history. I wanted to teach until my senior year when I realized how retarded I was being

now I'm teaching myself different programming languages and studying computer networking at Lane Community College. I know I fucked up, but I'm making amends

Me too. I'm graduating soon

The SAT has changed recently, personally I found the ACT harder, and it's more widely taken (my school didn't even offer the SAT, I just took it for the national merit scholarship). The SAT math is a fucking joke and really so is the whole test. It gives you so much extra time it's not even funny and the difficulty of the questions is much lower.
I might be biased since I had a huge migraine while taking the ACT and didnt even get to check over all of my answers a second time on the science section. Still don't know how I got a 36.

Mizzou

I dropped out (depression etc)
few years later self learned javascript and now i'm a dev, feels good

really wish I'd gotten help back then though and worked through my problems, I missed a lot of experiences and feel socially stunted because of it

Agreed. I did god awful on the ACT (24) and not so bad on the SAT. Took the SAT again and got a 1800.

COCC here. I want to die.

Currently student at the University of Alabama.

Working helpdesk for the business school. Pretty awesome job. Most of the people are great to talk to and its small enough that I don't have SJWs and pcfags up in my shit.

wow, literally me except I'm devops

Umich Microbio premed

If you're not a business related major you're retarded because thats the only field the school has a positive rep in

Kettering University. Not sure how i got in and not sure how im not failing but gg gimme all that job experience

>ctrl+f RIT and "Rochester Institute of Technology
>0 results

Come on Sup Forums I know that one happy hacking keyboard poster went there at least so that is two.

I wish
Going to San Marcos so I can work at the FARM

UC Santa Cruz. Underrated school of engineering, they've worked closely with many bay area companies to give students real life design projects.

Harvard Deluxe, majored in Math
Graduated with a 6.0 GPA and currently own Google, Apple, IBM, Xiaomi, Facebook, and Boeing.

Exact same position I'm in. I'll admit history was fun, but definitely a mistake.

Tennessee Technological University

Ayy.
McMaster here.

UChicago, graduating in 3 weeks

transcript here

The University of Kentucky

shit college. It's consumed by a feminist regime, and the CS department is a joke.

University at Buffalo

Shit CS program, but awesome people

GDDfag reporting in. I'm sorry for the rest of my major.

UNC Chapel Hill.

Shit's hard as fuck but I kinda already want to start my Fall semester.

I currently go to RIT, friend-o.

Local cheap college
I had a 4.3 GPA in high school, could've gone to whatever school I wanted - but I am not allowed to have any student loans or pell grants, and I definitely cannot afford University.
I am paying for this fuckass college full price out of my own pocket

who /UCLA/ here? Because I'm planning to apply for CS Phd to there.

Damn, you got fucked at the end there bud. What happened?

>4.3 GPA
>could've gone to whatever school I wanted
lel

Depression + anxiety
>took a year off
>went back
>happened again

Currently living in mom's basement for the foreseeable future

Old Dominion University. Who mid-tier state school in dis bitch?

But you're probably me though. Am devops.

Reporting. Mid-tier PA

University of Wyoming graduate here senpai.
>CS Department clusterfucked inbetween chemical and electrical engineering labs.
>No respect because CS came from College of Arts and Sciences.

Ever thought about learning a trade?
Currently doing power engineering and it's pretty dope

No, I'm not really going to try and learn anything else.

Clarkson University
Kinda boring, low girl/guy ratio, some classes are hard but all my friends have jobs. I still need to graduate