I say chaps Good morning

I say chaps Good morning.

See my current spec please.
I wuld like to know if my mobo is decent and can i up it with I5 cpu and extra RAM.
how wuld you pimp this system i wuld like to spend less then 500$

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?clk_rvr_id=1031698215359&mfe=search&_nkw=i7 870&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
ebay.com/itm/INTEL-Core-i7-870-SLBJG-4Core-8M-2-93Ghz-Cache-LGA1156-CPU-Processor-/191855991340?hash=item2cab821a2c:g:XnIAAOSwLs5XKcDT
youtube.com/watch?v=R8v9CpUK2K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Speccy thread ?
Speccy thread.

someone told me this was the speccy thread?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your motherboard is too old for a current-generation Intel CPU (wrong socket type, the last few generations of Intel CPUs are socket 1155 or 2011). 8GB RAM is enough, your money is better spent on a new motherboard, CPU and perhaps gpu if there's money to spare after that.

A SSD, a SSD FTW. Seriously, that matters

SSD and maybe more RAM, maybe another monitor

>current screen is asus see pic
Since im low on cash i was thinking to order fkin 250GB kingston SSDnow for like 75$ and next month try to upgrade mobo for around 100$
after was planninjg to up my ram with 8 GB to 16 and the damn expens processor to i5 (wich one i dont know bro) then after release of GTX 1070 to get me maybe a gtx 970

It's old but I have no complaints yet.

Nice amd housefire, pajeet

poastin in a speccy bread

wich mobo wuld you recommend in the span of 100$

nigga your CPU is on fire did you forget to fuking put some coolant on it

Get an i7 870 for around 80$
Get an 850 pro ssd for 125$
Dump the remaining on a gpu, id reccomend a 380x 4gb

>someone told me this was the speccy thread?
Who the fuck told you?????

>i7 870 for around 80$
LOL

Yes?

ebay.com/sch/i.html?clk_rvr_id=1031698215359&mfe=search&_nkw=i7 870&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

this nigga aint lmying but can we trust this seller ?
ebay.com/itm/INTEL-Core-i7-870-SLBJG-4Core-8M-2-93Ghz-Cache-LGA1156-CPU-Processor-/191855991340?hash=item2cab821a2c:g:XnIAAOSwLs5XKcDT

Julius ceasar called he wants his pc back. Get out!

fuck you niggers

I cannot pass that remark.

You will withdraw it, at once.

Every day until new computer

come at me bro

what a shit storage and shit motherboard and shit os and shit graphics and shit optical drive

suicide no jutsu

youtube.com/watch?v=R8v9CpUK2K8

>what a shit storage
I could've RAID 0 a couple of mSATA SSD's for 1mb/s read/write but decided it wasn't worth it unless I bought 1TB MLC mSATA ssd's and they're too expensive.

>and shit motherboard
Haven't bought the dGPU model yet.

>and shit os
Linxfag detected, have fun spending hours getting your shit to work right.

>and shit graphics and shit optical drive
I paid zero dollars for my optical drive.

Maybe I should mention this computer is a 14" laptop that weighs 4 pounds, has a 6 hour battery life and probably gets infinitely more actual use than your 1500 dollar gaymin 4chun shit postan machine.

u blimey cunt

you go girl

Got this in the mail today for $130 on ebay. It's in basically mint condition. It came with a 320GB HDD but I switched it out for this $50 SSD.

nice deal faggot

>ADATA

How good are these SSDs. I have always feared them.

It wouldn't be good for heavy desktop usage long term. The TLC nand performance will degrade a decent bit under heavy workloads

But this is my desktop
So not going to be doing anything too heavy on this thing.

Yea, ive got 16GB of DDR3 from an old laptop laying around so I'll toss that in tomorrow. Might also clean the CPU die and reapply thermal paste.

I've also got another 120gb SSD now