Guys I need a small netbook for class...

Guys I need a small netbook for class. I'll only be doing word processing and maybe watching the occasional youtube video.

I need a small form factor and a long battery life. Any ideas?

Chromebook

Chromebook

Bhromecook

BotNetbook

MacBook pro

MacBook not pro.

Big Mac Pro.

Lemote Yeelong

Chromebook.

HP Stream

Used ThinkPad

chromebook and install linux

It already has Linux on it tho.

If you want Chromebook I reccomend a Toshiba Chromebook 2 CB30‑B‑104, great little screen (1080p ips), more ram than most competitors, great speakers for form factor, really solid build and if you put a sd card in it you can even have a small music library and a few films for on the go

Yeah but chrome OS now has android apps compatibility, so it has better software than linoocs

Oh and it lasts a whole day, if it was constantly in use it lasts about 4-7 hours

a fucking bluetooth keyboard for your smartphone, nigga

>all the google shills in this thread
>its like im inside doubleclick.com

go to the library and borrow one for free.

/thread

Lenovo ideapad 100S. the 11.6 one.
decent quadcore Atom with a couple gigs of RAM, 32GB SSD and a full blown copy of 10 which you can trade for Linux in about a year when it's better supported (there's a Realtek driver issue with the SDIO WiFi chipset it uses right now, last I heard, but this was fixed with a patch that I don't know if went upstream yet.)

Can't really recommend any others, but that one seems to be the most comfy out of them.

also with the 32GB SSD, you could technically downgrade to 7 if you so desired, since that only takes up about 20GB of space or so. do realize you don't have a lot of space to play with running 7, 8 or 10 on a 32GB SSD, so grab a cheap MicroSD card to stick in the slot for extra storage if need be.

Get Chromebook and install a Linus distro on it. Preferably Ubuntu or Linux Mint. Youre welcome.

Is that the company that was caught installing spyware three times in '15? Superfish, which broke https so they could inject ads. Then something in the BIOS that redownloads their bloatware even on fresh blank installs?

>I need a small form factor and a long battery life. Any ideas?
How about an actual notebook? My A5 notebook has fantastic battery life!

Jesus christ I'm not writing out code on that user.

Don't worry there's an upgraded model!
Why do you think they call it lines of code anyway?

Sup Forums ate my image...

>word processing
I hope with LaTeX, right?

become a hooker and buy one?

i don't understand your post

short answer: yes
long answer: yes, but that was only on Lenovo non-thinkpads last I remember, and they did fix it in the end.

also, the bay trail-T stuff doesn't support this. the BIOS is as generic as it's going to get on these kinds of machines because they're all the same.