/csg/ - chink shit general

R.I.P. o.g. O.P. edition

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

• Chink Shit Gen PSA - Your order will (hopefully) arrive in your country in a minimum shipping time of two weeks but always expect at least four or more weeks due to customs etc, we (unfortunately) can't make your package get to you faster or process a shipment quicker.

Always contact the seller or create a ticket with support to find out what's up.

CHINK NEWS

ATTENTION TO THIS!!!
• user warns about hidden Taobao shipping costs with updates • user pays 8$ for 3-7 days shipping, gearbest ignores him • user finally gets his package in Russia • More news and guides about the zsun wifi thingy • user gets his fagbag, turns out it's fairly small • user reviews a VERY SHARP! CAUTION! zirconium knife from ali. It cuts zucchini very well • user is one step closer to being a little girl • user is pretty autistic with his chink package tracking spreadsheet Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html
gearbest.com/smart-light-bulb/pp_230349.html?vip=155045
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html
banggood.com/ThorFire-S70-CREE-XHP70-3000LM-26650-6Mode-Tactical-Search-LED-Flashlight-p-1036407.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_109911.html
youtu.be/jaJQ2fo4poU
s.aliexpress.com/vAfeYNzy
www9.zippyshare.com/v/hzRBZFVe/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the best chink smartwatch?

none.

when did you buy your zsun?

Ah well, I'll just install the google play store and use it as is until I get the bootloader unlocked. Doesn't seem like it's going to be much of problem, save for some stuff that's in chinese.

buttplug user post more webms reeeeeeeeee

here
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html

lowest price on the internet

I'll get it from there, thanks
was asking sice when you got your zsun

>deleted first post because of a typo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't get any answer previously so I'll try again:

Just felt for the chink mic meme etc...
Can someone with the same setup tell me if I should expect delay/latency with it? I want to use it to record live in a DAW software (Ableton Live, Reaper, ...).

Spreadsheetanon here.
I wish I had the time to make illustrated reviews for each and every item I get. Thanks to my shitty wageslave life I barely still have anytime for myself to relax and shitpost on 4chins.
Nonetheless I try my best and share my personal experience with chinky gadget and other trinkets. I'll review the rt-n56u I bought from ali for less than half of the regular price once I'll get back home from work.

How long does it take to get your package after sky56 says it arrived in your country? Its almost 2 weeks since mine said it was transfered to US customs

Take your time senpai, we are always for reviews and interesting stuff
Would you mind uploading your sheets? Many anons here would appreciate it

>I'll review the rt-n56u
why
it's an anus router, there are a million reviews of that already
review some of your more wacky and esoteric chink shit please

I'll let you know

ITALY, Arrived --18-May-2016 12:39 PM

ITALY, the transfer of customs-- 18-May-2016 04:19 PM

Hey Italianon, how much will it take to arrive in italy? mine shows pic related since may 10th

mine has been in customs since 27th of april here according to sky56. Im probably gonna ask for a refund from gaybest, apperently you get a full GB wallet refund if it dosent arrive in 25 business days.

I don't have this setup but you shouldn't expect any latency

Please tell me I'm not the only one that is going to meme up their cyber-room with these types of bulbs
Just ordered 2 of them like.. yesterday.

gearbest.com/smart-light-bulb/pp_230349.html?vip=155045

enjoy your multicoloured housefire

I remember that an user bought a bright flashlight and reviewed it here
Anyone got an extremely bright flashlight?

Shipped on 5

\/---Q&A from GB---\/
>Is there any risk of using this lightbulb for more than 12 hours straight?
>Hello Shahir, Thank you for your inquiry,please rest assured it is safe.Have a nice day.

Joke's on you. ^ proof that it is safe ^

Depends what you mean by extremely. There are crazy ones that use 4 18650 batteries and a cluster of LEDs.

Sorry if this is repetitive but are Gearbest's piston 3s legit ?

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html

not sure if this is quite the right thread but i thought id give chink a chance and got an hauwei honor 7 when i updated my contract. Ive had it 1 month and there are 2 small but growing blobs of discolouration on the screen right where the back button appears, eg an all black pic would have too light green blurs there. not fucking happy, should have gotten the LG i went in for but damn was the sales assistant pretty.

Yes. Read the sticky

yes but buy dual hybrids instead. they are better.

piston III is just a meme

Yes.

There's better iems tho

So far there have been no reports of things bought on gearbest being fake.

>wanting muddy mids

i have lots of flashlights.
Brightest unmodded and not custom one should be the thorfire S70 i got from banggood. it is awesome.

What do you mean?

How bright and what budget

The $5 or so ones tend to all be much of a muchness, which is to say they are extremely bright for any sort of normie purposes (even more so when paired up with an 18650 battery) and represent phenomenal value. Just pick the one that has the form-factor/looks which appeals to you most.

If you're after something bright enough for you to shine on the ISS as it passes overhead to dazzle its driver then you probably don't want to get a $5 torch from Ali

Can you recommend better one for similar price? These are 12 moosebucks right now

Buy one of the convoy lights. Check the flashlight wiki to see which LED bin is the brightest.

If you want a sore bright flash light that is super bright (like a spotlight), you could make a huge torch using a 100 watt LED you can buy on aliexpress or eBay.

I have piston 3s but the right bud stopped working after a fortnight and the cable/wire is fucked for no good reason, theres better shit out there user.
Sound quality was nice though i will admit.

Beamshot S70
banggood.com/ThorFire-S70-CREE-XHP70-3000LM-26650-6Mode-Tactical-Search-LED-Flashlight-p-1036407.html great for ~55€ and definetly legit 3000Lm and with mod even more.

>What do you mean?

I had piston 3s before and the same thing happened but it was wax covering the air filter, I punched it and the sound was pristine again. Maybe there's your problem or maybe I have nasty ears.

>Lumen: 350
They'll be fine as long as you're a mole rat or something

Just when I bought Xiaomi amplifier shit I read this

guys, am i supposed to get like a picture of the package when ordering from gearbest?
i have not received one lol

Gearbest is a certified Xiaomi retailer so yeah

SkyRay King
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_109911.html

Already plenty bright stock but there are youtube videos of people modding them to over 10,000 LM

waiting one week for gaybest to ship my items...
usually they would ship next day

>lol

There's nothing to laugh about here, Banonymous

youtu.be/jaJQ2fo4poU

:(

Another day, another empty mailbox.
There's always tomorrow...

Did yours said what mine says too? When did it change to that?

Gearbest is shit. Don't be surprised if the tracking number takes a week to a month to activate. The only reason anyone uses them is because of the cakebux thing months ago.

Prior to that, everyone avoided them because they take forever to "process" your order. I've heard of over a month processing time. It's suspected that the item is out of stock but they dont want to lose a sale so they'll make you wait for shipping until they re-up, even though you've already paid.

They're getting better, but a week is typical, especially if you have multiple items.

they shipped the stuff, though (at least they said so, in 2 different packages)

Shit never changed, just added new lines.

It's probably a different Chinese courier

This is gaybeast free shipping with no tracking number paid for a pair of kz-ate-s by the way.

Damn, my current phone still uses a large simcard, but the redmi 3 takes a smaller one. Am I going to have to go to the store to get a new simcard?

Also, can I take out that sim card/microsd tray while the phone is on, or do I have to power off each time?

Gaybeast can be cheaper than Aliexpress and you don't have to skim through shady sellers

Uh OK... mine is Italy Express (I got it for free with a bulky order) and I know it's supposed to arrive with Bartolini, but they gave me this chink tracking saying it would only take 7 days from CN to europe

Yeah, they buy the tracking numbers ahead of time. It hasn't shipped until its scanned in by the shipping company. Gearbest will slap the label on an empty box and take a picture so that you won't complain about the long processing time.

If you use goodboy points, sometimes it is cheaper. I like the random vendors on aliexpress, it feels like I'm connecting with the real stinky chinky population instead of a large company.

You don't have to power off and going from bigger SIM card to smaller one is pretty simple, you just need to cut it smaller.
There's special cutters that you can buy or get help with at any store that sells phones.
Could probably also do it with scissors if you wanna risk it.

ok, but i have not received this alleged picture

Just ordered these. I should probably kill myself for ordering the Emoji pillow.

You can buy a sim card cutter, or get a new sim. You could cut it yourself with a pair of scissors if you gave steady hands.

Why can't I buy a fucking lighter no matter which one on Ali ? I live in Belgium and we don't have any "get happier, surrender your lighter" bins in the streets.

Then your stuff hasn't shipped. Sometimes they won't even bother with a pic. I got an out of focus picture of the corner of a box for my picture.

Unless the Chinese all wear gundam suits or something that does not look like a genuine third hand to me

Just because you can buy one locally it doesn't mean you can import one.

> 7 days
Well as you can see mine took 12 days after export so I wouldn't worry yet

>toe socks
Yeah, you probably should.

>It's suspected that the item is out of stock but they dont want to lose a sale so they'll make you wait for shipping until they re-up, even though you've already paid.

Can confirm it by me, bought a xiaomi powerbank that said it was "in stock, shipping 2 days later". It didnt ship with my other order, powerbank had a seperate shipment.

I asked why it didnt get shipped with the rest of my order and the anwer was. "we get it in soon, its a hot product, please understand".

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

(this has to be some asian mentality)

How bad can they fuck up a simple soldering holder thingy?

O-Okay

l was wonderung, Could they tell if you recieved it from your end? Maybe its possible to lie about future orders to get free monopoly money

Hmm, I'd kinda like to try my hand at doing it myself, since I don't have time to go to the store tomorrow, so I'd get it on friday at the earliest. How much chance do I have to completely fuck up my simcard?

The only way to screw it up is by damaging the chip.

I can't find shit on google about some kind of regulation about that

>buy chinamemes from massdrop
>purchase on apr 20
>ships from china to the US on may 1st
>ships from the US to fucking Germany on may 5th
>ships from Germany to my country on may 15th
>EDA may 25th

it's a bretty good dual band router with gigabit ports, but what makes it better than the others is the padavan cfm.
I was skeptical when buying a non-chinese branded router from an ali store (marked used on the top of that) at less than half of the price with no guarantee or whatsoever. I wanted to review it as deal on ali not yet another generic product review, because I think it's a steal for anyone in need of a decent router at that price range, and because the Xiaomi routers aren't that great.

Will do later this evening.

Does Aliexpress know that with the certificates and will fix it soon? Or should i text them? I will not buy there if the connection is not safe. But i want to.

Everything is OK. Where are you from?

/csg approved laptop cooling pads ?

I'll look into that

wow, nice
any pics of the thorfire S70?

Budget is about 50€
I guess I just want one to play around with it

but isn't it very probable to get a fake one?

laptop pads don't work. They are a fad, snake-oil, or in today's lexicon: a meme

Senpais pls notice me

Don't keep your laptop on a fucking cushion or on the fucking bed. Keep it on a table like it's supposed to be.

I just saved you a dollar over there, m80.

Total of 9 Kinds of Taste 45 PCS Different Chinese Puerh Tea Puer Ripe Tea Pu-erh Cake Healthy
s.aliexpress.com/vAfeYNzy
(from AliExpress Android)

should i buy this?

Are zsun ap's the new csg meme?

well, my memedock for my memepad is obstructing the airflow a little :(

oh, just rememberd, can't use a cooling pad with a dock :D

Just made this using my Somake 7.1, been restoring and recording some old 78s from a huge collection.

Today I flattened, cleaned and transcoded this A side of "Earth Angel" by The Crew Cuts on the Mercury label.

Recorded using the Somake, could someone please grab it and see what they think?
www9.zippyshare.com/v/hzRBZFVe/file.html

Before you shit yourself about low quality, keep in mind that this specific record is over sixty years old and was found in a mouldy box, horrifically warped. I've done my best but goddamn I'm not a miracle worker!

Quite frankly, for the cost, I think the somake 7.1 is a little workhorse.

don't believe the chinks when they say something's healthy. it most definitely isn't

>Budget is about 50€
>I guess I just want one to play around with it
Fair enough, I bought a cheap $5 one for when stumbling back from country pubs at night, and was sufficiently impressed that I've bought several more to give to family members for the same purpose and one which lives under my motorcycle seat for emergencies.
However, in terms of ability to play around with they are limited to making dark things temporarily bright which isn't especially entertaining; I imagine you'd be able to do some interesting shit with one of the $50 overcompensating ones

>he doesn't think stabbing himself with needles and then lighting incense on them will cure his bowel cancer

hey guys, i just thought of something, may be the wrong place to ask, but,
does anyone in here know where to get a cheap chinese airsoft pistol at the best price?

i will use it as a sidearm for games

can anyone recommend a cheap USB stick?

lol u fuckin' burger, the police in your police state are going to kill you if they see your sidearm at night

Many Indians often ask if drinking poo can lose weight

Does TaoBao deliver in EU ? Anyone has a succes story with that ?

burger? no, i am swedish man.
i mean games as in airsoft games, yes i do that kind of stuff. also, police officers in sweden rarely shoot at anything, approximately 20 times a year (source: polisen.se)

What's the deal with flashlight?
I understand that they're necessary, but what's the deal with people modding them and owning several of them? What are you guys doing so often, that it warrants more than just buying a decent flashlight and that's it?

>swedish
>man
Pick one Muhhamed.

>Sweden

Do you have time to be posting on Sup Forums? Surely you have a whole queue of bulls to prep?

Someone said they don't but I didn't give a fuck and ordered a mouse anyway.
Said next day that it's shipped so I guess time will tell if it'll actually work.