>FULL ASYNC COMPUTE SUPPORT ON GTX 1080
FULL ASYNC COMPUTE SUPPORT ON GTX 1080

AMD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

AMDrones AND ON SUICIDE WATCH 24-7-366

BENCHMARKS RAPING AMDs BELOVED ASYNC

TOP FUCKING KEK

>wccftech.com/async-compute-detailed/

>gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2438-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-founders-edition-review-and-fps-benchmark/page-4

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/rumor-amd-phenom-iv-x12-170-baeca-25nm-cpu-leaked-features-12-cores-6-ghz-core-clock-am4-socket-compatbility/
wccftech.com/amds-future-gpu-architecture-code-leaked-faraway-islands-features-20nm-coming-year/
amd.com/en-us/markets/game/featured
anandtech.com/show/10326/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-preview/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>full
nope, still shitty software version and not full hardware async

This. The 1080 is going to be fucking dogshit for VR.

>my beloved async

HAHAHAHAHA

Why can't you make a thread that doesn't have this Butch faggotry in the op

>he doesn't expect faggotry from a gpu brand fanboy

>not full

Amd was only performing well in dx 12 and async

Now It got BTFO so hard you wish it never existed

AMDrone in denial right here

I use Nvidia, but holy fuck you fan boys are the worst.

>New Card beats Old Card, AMD on suicide watch!!!!

this.

I'm (probably) buying a €550 980Ti (but I'll wait for Polaris 10 reveal first)

But still tho......

>X did slightly better than Y
>Y BTFO

>AMD new card comes out
>Loses to Nvidia card on every level
>bb.b..b...b..but ASYNC COMPUTE HAHAHAHAHA NVIDIA CAN'T INTO ASYNC COMPUTE FOREVER AMD EMPERORS OF THE GALAXY FOREVER
>Nvidia implements Async compute with their new cards
>well we never said it was that good anyway
>AMDicks

Nvidia LOOSING performance on DX12 and Async compared to DX11.

Top KEK

>still can't run 4k at 60hz
Welp I guess I will keep on waiting...

AMDrone has nothing to defend any longer

Literally shit on in every category

>POOLOORIS WILL SAVE US GUYS

Poolooris will be gddr5 with 125w mainstream GPUs

>Team Green
>Team Red
>Nvidiots
>AMDrones
I've got bad news, if you aren't buying the best price:performance piece of hardware in your budget because of brand loyalty you're completely fucking retarded.

These threads... They are part of the Sup Forums cesspool.

People who play games are alright. People who like anime are alright. People who think freedom is the only way are alright. People who like new tech is alright.

This. This is fucking autism on a new level.

>NVIDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH!!
>AMD BTFO

Fucking christ, grow up.

Just don't reply to it and sage

All GPU fanboys come factory overcucked.

>>FULL ASYNC COMPUTE SUPPORT ON GTX 1080
>>FULL ASYNC COMPUTE SUPPORT ON GTX 1080

NO ASYNC COMPUTE HARDWARE
>NO ASYNC COMPUTE HARDWARE

Wew lads we got a live one!

Makes me wonder if this is where all the kids show up, because othewise, if they actually believe this shit and partake in it, they'd have to be mentally challenged.

Same goes for the Intel/AMD threads.

why are you in so much damage control AMDrone ?

Cant believe something like this would happen to Async ?

Meh, I'll stick to my AMD card for now and see how this generation of Nvidia cards go. I personally don't see a point in aligning yourself with a company and eagerly defending it. Saying that I do want AMD to do well this upcoming GPU generation because competition lowers prices for the consumers.

>wccftech
Ah yes, they're the most trusted news tech site

Who can forget the Phenom 4 of course!
wccftech.com/rumor-amd-phenom-iv-x12-170-baeca-25nm-cpu-leaked-features-12-cores-6-ghz-core-clock-am4-socket-compatbility/

Or the legendary Faraway Islands GPU series!
wccftech.com/amds-future-gpu-architecture-code-leaked-faraway-islands-features-20nm-coming-year/

i'll stick with my 480

OH MY GOOOOOOODDD

HOLD ME GUYS

THANK YOU NVIDIA

Because nvidia is using an inferior way of handling async compute you retard, they're using some ancient 6 year old softare that they were using in their old cards anyway, they're not even close to achieving what AMD has

>barely beats the fury X , a card with half the memory . Not even by more than 8 frames at best

That's a nice toy you have there.

Did I mention all this is ASYNC and AMDs own precious benchmark to go game Ashes of Singularity

POOLOORIS WILL SAVE MEEEEE

AMD esta acabado y en bancarrota.

>POOLOORIS WILL SAVE MEEEEE
At least it will save power, I guess.

YOOOOOOOOO GUYYYYSSSSS THIS NEW GEN CARD GETS 7 MORE FRAMES THAN THIS LAST GEN CARD!!! AMD SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

>S-SEVEN EF-PI-ES!!
>AMD IS DEAD
>W-WE DID IT GUYS

Most def on suicide watch

Because you won't see better performance with the upcoming GPUs from AMD

So your waiting meme is irrelevant aswell this year

aka BTFO

>AMD esta acabado y en bancarrota.

No doubt about this

Oh wow it's so superior it's yielding literally 1 fps more by comparison while AMDtards crow about it like the second coming of jesus.

Ebin

Also rember that the fury x is keeping up with a 1080, what will happen when polaris comes out

>Because you won't see any better performance
Can you predict the future or something?

Fury X loses to GTX 980

cant deny the facts

This. I am hopeful these shill threads are 90% trolling. Then again I have cousins who do just two thing work and game and they are nvidia and gaymurr rice fanatics. So such shilling retards drop exist.

>last gen card
>launch price of the 980ti $650
>launch price of the 1080 $599
The last gen card is the 980, you can safely compare the 980ti to the 1080ti in about 12 months.
Nice try though retard.

>using old drivers to troll
When will this become a bannable offense?

Nothing, polaris is literally mobile parts that are aiming for 290x performance.
By the time Vega comes out the 1080ti will come out.

>launch price of the 1080 $599
Why do you have to lie about that? The only 1080 you can buy at the moment is $699.

I'm talking about the fury x nigger.

shut the fuck up you literal NEET this is how GPU are handled on every release basis

You have shit in your eyes or something ?

Every benchmark destroyed your AMD preferred game by GTX 1080 EVEN in Async compute.

Stay mad & always 10 steps behind Nvidia

And how much did the fury x cost at launch?
OH TAHTS RIGHT $650 as well

>Nothing, polaris is literally mobile parts that are aiming for 290x performance.
That's only the small Polaris chip, user.

The big one will land squarely between 1070 and 1080 in performance and cost less to boot.

All I'm seeing is the fury X beating the 980ti. You can't really say nvidia won till amd releases their new GPUs

>AMD preferred game
Literally no such thing dumbass

>I want to believe!
>There will be a big one!
kek, the big one is called Vega, you're literally retarded if you don't know how AMD will literally rename shit to fool consumers into thinking it's a totally different product.

>AMD fag in denial
Face the facts you fuck NVidia will still BTFO the Vega when it releases

>literally rename shit to fool consumers
Exactly like NVIDIA just did with the 1080? Which is a die shrink? And they suddendly changed the name of reference editions to founder's edition? I'm sure that wasn't meant to fool anyone right?

AMD retards mad as fuck hahahaha

meant for

>Which is a die shrink
>He actually thinks that polaris isn't simply a Fiji die shrink
>He's actually naive enough to think that AMD actually spent their non-existent money on R&D

>1 fps more by comparison

Is this the so called stealth marketing.

>brand new GPU
>16nm FinFET
>vs old 28nm part from the competition
>less than 15% faster

So this is the power of Pascal

>%
Show FPS not percentages if you're not being a lying cunt.

>there are people in this thread that are going to pay $699.00 for a non-ti maxwell refresh that will be completely btfo in six months by vega

doom switched to OpenGL 4.4 when it detects AMD cards. payed for by nvidia shekels

>>less than 15% faster
>AMD will release a card that is 15% faster than their last best one

obviously in denial.

All this on a single GPU.

Posted in the thread already. See NVIDIA literally loses 1 FPS with DirectX and Async while AMD gains 17 FPS

It has to be. It's simply too boneheaded to be anything else.

>AMD following release schedules
Try 24 months.

>stealth
Nvidia shills don't know the meaning of that word

Nvidia shills on full damage control

AMD without Async worse than shit from Kepler LOL

>42 to 46
>Is 17 fps gain
Please literally eat shit and die

I need to buy a new card regardless, so when is the best time to buy a 1080?

Something about reference cards and that jargon.

Is the card more expensive the first month or something before other vendors release there versions?

There's literally no reason to spend money on a high end GPU other than consumerist faggotry and e-peen sucking.

even if that is the case(it's not) the 1080ti fully unlocked GP104 is going to come out with the same price. People are buying a fucking stopgap card.

Maybe we should remind them of the fact that games that support DX 12 let alone async computer are number about 8 for the next two years.

I said DX 11 to DX 12+async you godawful retard

>People are buying a stopgap card
Every card is a stopgap card. What sort of retard keeps waiting to buy hardware forever then crows about how something that comes out 6-8 months later is marginally better?

K

The reference is 699 so they don't compete with their own partners, just wait a month to buy an aftermarket one which is guaranteed to be cheaper, faster, cooler and quieter

The reference cards are more expensive and perform worse than aftermarket cards, and by the time the aftermarket cards are released, Vega will be announced and you will end up with an inferior card so you won't be able to stroke your e-peen

>AMD has shit performance on DX 11
>It's a performance gain on DX 12!
Is this what retarded AMDrones actually think?

i love this chart

>hitman
>ashes of singularity

amd.com/en-us/markets/game/featured

THERE IS NO SUCH THING

THEY ARE ONLY FEATURED ON THEIR FUCKING WEBSITE

>NVIDIA’s loyal opposition, AMD’s Radeon Technologies Group, has strongly hinted that they’re not going to be releasing comparable high-performance video cards in the near future. Rather the company is looking to make a run at the much larger mainstream market for desktops and laptops with their Polaris architecture, something that GP104 isn’t meant to address.
anandtech.com/show/10326/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-preview/3

Yeah, how could you think anything else? Dx12 is an objectively superior api with lower level hardware optimization.

Losing performance on dx12 means that your card for some reason is shit at implementing it dx12 performance gains should be expected

>he still has hope up with polaris

poor soul

Okay got it.

So the cards are releasing on May 27, so by mid July I can expect to find these aftermarket versions?

Thanks

I want to to explain to me what technology those games Use which is exclusive to amd. Please. It's not possible to make games that favor amd hardware because they only use industry standard technology
Nvidia games do some Jewish nonsense like ramp up tesselation, force game works, force physx, etc to cripple amd

Now what do these games do to favor amd?

a process shrink is supposed to be a generational leap, equal to at least double performance over the older cards. that's the way it was in the past. So people who have a 980ti should wait until there is a truly a generational successor.

>objectively superior API
>literally 99% of new games won't utilize it because it literally only benefits AMD cards and it's not worth throwing out months and months of works to pander to 15% of total performance GPUs.
>That and the fact that Consoles won't be able to use DX12 or Vulkan until the next generation of consoles
>Win 10 exclusive

Kekked hard. It's DX10 all over again.

Nobody is asking anyone with a 980ti to get a 1080. A 1080 is a replacement for the GTX 980.

So the new 1080 flagship killer mammoth is like what.... 4 fps better xD

> 28nm vs 16nm
> HAHAHAHA
> FURY X CAN COMPETE WITH A FUCKING 1080 WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Well it IS objectively superior to dx11 in terms of capability and performance. Of course Vulkan is a million times better, but Nvidia still is refusing to properly support dx12 which a shit load of games will still use. Those are all unbiased facts
It's only shit on Nvidia cards because of Nvidia. There's no AMD specific code or technology at play here.

>industry standard technology
you mean async and their own cancerous drivers ?

It's jewish nonsense when Nvidia features games and uses their shit but its not when AMD does.

cool and rare meme right here

Oh, also the xbone uses dx12 today and both consoles can use vulkan at any moment

You just don't know what you're talking about. Battlefront on the xbone uses dx12

The new 1080 flagship also launches $50 less than the fury X did. I don't see why you're laughing considering it's cheaper and faster than anything AMD have out for the time being.

>objectively superior
Only if you have an AMD card. Otherwise it's literally not worth the trouble.

The big one is not called Vega. There are 2 chips.

-Polaris 10 running with GDDR5x and will be equivalent to the 390X at a lower power consumption.

-Polaris 11 for Laptops, so I never both to read up on spec's

-Vega 10 & 11, No official spec's other than HBM2 to be released end of 2016 beginning of 2017

Fury X will be the only flag ship for AMD this year.

And nothing of value was lost.