Hey applefags, why haven't you ditched your fagbook for a Surface Book?

Hey applefags, why haven't you ditched your fagbook for a Surface Book?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mvpawardprogram/2016/01/12/securing-windows-10-with-bitlocker-drive-encryption/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because windows 10 is garbage

At least it's not gay and can run the millions of programs exclusive to windows users.

So is OSX but you faggots still suck its dick 24/7

What kind of a name is 'Surface Book' anyway?

Because im running Debian on my Thinkpad faggot

>X200
Uguu
>libreboot
UGUU

Can my little girlcock cum on your waterproof keyboard user-senpai

looks gay as shit

generic

Got one. It sucks, it's shit.

Why?

>automatically backs up your encryption keys to the cloud no matter what you do
kek

>he doesn't know local account

Can you use a local account with bitlocker?

sage
Hey Microshit, why are you still paying teenagers from Sup Forums to shill your trendy wannabe macshit clones on the poorest and most irrelevant technology community on the internet?

What I wonder is why anyone would ever actually want to buy one of these things. It's more expensive than a similarly equipped MacBook Pro 15" yet it runs Wangblows.

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mvpawardprogram/2016/01/12/securing-windows-10-with-bitlocker-drive-encryption/

>30lb 800mhz memebook pro

the fuck outta here

Good to know. One of my big issues with Windows 10 is that not all machines come with Bitlocker, if I ever buy another Windows laptop I'll have to make sure it comes with a Pro edition.

The tablet mode & The touchscreen

Hipsters with more money than sense.

>literally everything in this post is one or more memes

You think that the Surface Book doesn't throttle? Loving every laugh.

The MacBook pro is a better machine then the surface shitbook


>fagbook pleb

Because I already have the macbook and it still does the things I need it to do.
If I get a new tablet, what do I do with the one I already own? It's just money down the drain.

better specs, display, and resolution than a macbook while being similarly priced

It's not even just the MacBook Pro, it's almost every Apple computer that is better than its competition. There's no Windows alternative even close to the 27iMac with retina display.

>The MacBook pro is a better machine then the surface shitbook

Because I need to compile things for OS X sometimes?

>6 year old laptop parts soldered to a samsung screen
>best at anything besides scamming gullible morons

lmao

>retarded macfag thinks his toy is better than anything else

Kek, the fucking Dell XPS 13 is better than almost every macbook on the market.

>6 year old parts
hardly user, they're 3 year old parts

also the panel is a 5120x2880 IGZO panel that is made by Sharp. The display alone costs almost as much as an iMac.

fpbp

So many autists shilling OS X on Sup Forums. If I cared about looks I'd buy a MacBook pro and install arch on it.

Because I like my computers to go to sleep when I tell them to.

Every time. What a waste of trips.

this

i mean, the idea of surface book is goddamn great; sadly everything beyond got fucked up by m$ trying to shove in the ass something they don't want

Waiting for surfacebook 2.

Because w10 dont have native encrypt for boost our autism, meanwhile apple have filevault

Then install GNU/Linux or your fag Mac OS dumbass.

my friend has one and it's fucking sweet

only thing is I'd NEVER use the pen or tablet functionality, but I'd buy a straight up ultrabook in that form factor minus $300-400 easy. It's the perfect size, perfect screen, perfect input; It's amazing, but I don't need to spend $1500 for features I wouldn't use

and jesus christ fuck the surface pro line in the ass. Tablets with kickstands and 2/10 keyboards? why did that catch on?

My lelnovo yoga 2 pro hotbags every time

when can we stop this shit

waiting for the 2nd gen don't want to be a beta tester like you cuck

um... I was helping a client earlier this week when this woman who used a mac air asked me about the "USB adapter"

"Do you have a USB adapter so I can get this music from my Mac to this computer?"

I saw before me a dell with a 128MB USB drive pushed in it.

I said, "You can just take your USB drive and transfer your music from your Mac to the USB drive, and then plug that into the Dell, but it looks like you've done that already."

She said, "Don't I need an adapter that connects one computer to the other?"

Then I looked at the screen of the dell and saw that her music files were already up on the file manager.

I said, "Your files are already showing up on the Dell. You can drag and drop them into a file folder, here."

She sorta looked at the screen, then the USB drive, then her Mac, for about 10 seconds, and then the light dawned.

this is why Mac users should not get a SurfaceBook

pic related; something i can never have

I heard the screen wobbles, because the tablet-screen is a bit too heavy to get supported by the keyboard-base.

I'd rather wait for the next generations. A bit pricey too.

Typing on a SP3 with gentoo right now dumbass

I think i'm having a stroke...

Do they run linux well?

They're EFI only locked, which can be a pain, and the wifi and touch firmware need to be manually configured on arch/gentoo and the like. Aside from that it runs perfect.

>there are linux distros
>being distroed
>in 2016
>the year of our lord
>with no EFI support

XPS13 faggot.

If you guys hate Apple so much, why do you praise the laptops that try to copy Macbooks?

>40nm GPU

Good god, it's like my T430 but thin.

Apple copied Dell, you fucking retard.

Apple copies certain elements from other PC makers, but people don't care about those individual elements. It's how you combine all those elements that count, and tons of laptop makers try to copy how Apple does that.

Go poo in loo pajeet.

because driver support sucks, the hardware is shit, and the software is poo in the street tier

>says it looks gay as shit
>has a gay as shit trip

still doesn't change the fact that Apple has copied Dell throughout their entire history of computing.
You can bet your ass they're going to copy the xps 13 sexy thin bezels and claim it as their own.

>X-D I posted the poo meme, Sup Forums will finally thing I'm one of them!

>Average freetards anime watcher
But then OSX is the OS for faggots right?

Human civilization is fucking based off of copying from your neighbors but trying to do it better. Dell has copied Apple, Apple has copied Dell. It's a great thing because it leads to better products in the end because they only copy what people want.

And I doubt Apple will try to get rid of the bezels except on the smallest Macbook, and that would be to maximize screen real estate on such a small device.

>macpooinloo thinks he belongs on any technology site

Apple's CEO is white. Microsoft's CEO is Indian. If anyone is a Pajeet, it's you.

wtf is "hotbagging"?

ONE

INFINITE

LOO

All of silicon valley is full of Indians and east Asians, you can't avoid it by buying from a different company. Now fuck off back to /r/Sup Forums where people think posting a meme for the ten millionth time is actually funny

Fuck off Pajeet.

I have seen just a single one surface book IRL.
>fat dude
>50+
>receding hairline
>dressed in a suit, but a suit that implied he had a long, long list of bosses
>grease all over the screen
>laptop two fingers thick
>uncomfily moving windows around with his fingers
>display brightness to a minimum

That's exactly the type of situation in which I expected to see a surface book tbqh, it didn't even feel weird.

>pajeet pajeet pajeet for over a year
>no one got assblasted
>suddenly applel's turn
>WAHHHHH DAS RACIS STOP IT INDIANS R GUD PPL

Guess we finally found out who the real curry niggers were.

I use superior Unix over Spybot 10

Name some good programs that are not available on OS X or have better alternatives.

Remember, we're all supposed to be over 18 here, so no "muh games".

>cuck OS
no one's falling for your shills pajeet

dm_crypt/luks

Spotlight doing it

VS

The ENTIRE OS doing it.

> runing Windows 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDD
great bait m8
Gg ez

>Spotlight
Your entire toddler cuckOS is a NSA backdoor. But keep defending your Pajeet H1B script kiddies at One Infinite Loo.

>pajeet

Nobody called Pajeet can afford a Mac.

This.

They just write Mac OS X.

>OS X 2 hardly used programs

>Windows 10 ENTIRE OS reports everything you do

Keep trying Abdul.

>2 hardly used programs
>installed by default with full filesystem access
>poo in loo mactoddlers actually defend their cuck OS

lmao

>literally applel + ms + nsa botnet

Truly cucked. How can anyone with a brain use this meme OS?

Because my carbon x1 is objectively better in every way.

And run Pajeetdows 10? Not even once.

Does it run UNIX?

>buying lenovo

Hope you can still return that

Same money, better product, better OS. That's why.

Enjoy your locked-down winblows faggot.

Yes

>lockdown
How? You can purge Windows if you want to.

>this is what poo in loos actually believe

Which UNIX? Solaris?

Nice try Pajeet.

If you could find/write the drivers, OSX would probably work. Most likely will work with a USB mouse and keyboard out of the box.

>macshit
>save money
>800mhz hotplate
>toddler os

That's a strange way to spell worse in every way.

>Implying
Lurk most faggot
Sup Forums hates the shit out of the chiclet keys meme

But almost everytime macbooks are brought up here, someone inevitably responds saying to get an XPS 13/15. If macbooks are so shit, stop suggesting windows laptops that try to copy Macbooks.

You can turn it off.

Meanwhile how's Win10 working out for you?

But almost everytime laptops are brought up here, some pajeet inevitably responds saying to get a macbook. If if laptops are so shit, stop suggesting fagbooks that try to copy laptops.

>You can turn it off.
>this is what cucks actually believe

>Everyone that disagrees with me is Indian
>>>/Pakistan/
Show me all these computer companies that don't employ Indians. You are just as much of a Pajeet for defending Windows computers.

Yeah it sucks but at the same time why the FUCK do we even need uefi? It does nothing but over complicate something that is should be so integral and easy.

Fuck efi entirely