Where does John McAfee rank on the list of most influential computer programmers, Sup Forums?

Where does John McAfee rank on the list of most influential computer programmers, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-mgt-stock-2016-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's just average.
He made his millions selling fear and uncertainty to people by convincing a whole generation of people that they needed antivirus to stay safe from computer viruses.

He's the number one murderer who doubled as a computer programmer.

Well he killed JFK, so pretty influential.

0/10

He doesn't.

What is that camo quality? Battle scarred? -10/10

What's ole crazy John up to now, bros?

businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-mgt-stock-2016-5

Hard telling how many dead hookers her buried in the jungles of Belize, fampai. Dude is fucking crazy.

Not a very important programmer, but he's a cool guy and I agree with his political positions.

He's clearly a bit unstable and more paranoid than he should be, which is saying something in these post-Snowden times.

He kinda reminds me of the bad guy in Die Hard 3

Haha, no.

Reading his wiki he went full retard after killing his wife.

McAfee literally went on the run with Vicee on a bath salt fueled adventure into the fucking jungle.

Without conviction, McAfee is only an alleged murderer at best though...

DUDE BATH SALTS LMAO

The bottom.

JOHN MCAFEE 2016!

Err_Value_Out_Of_Bounds

A murderer who hasn't been caught > convicted murderer

>On December 6, 2012, Reuters and ABC News reported that McAfee had two minor heart attacks in a Guatemalan detention center and was hospitalized.[57][58] McAfee's lawyer stated that his client had not suffered heart attacks, but had instead suffered from high blood pressure and anxiety attacks.[59][60][61] McAfee later stated that he faked the heart attack while being held in Guatemala to buy time for his attorney to file a series of appeals that ultimately prevented his deportation to Belize, hastening the government's decision to send him back to the United States.[62] On December 12, 2012, McAfee was released from detention in Guatemala and deported to the United States.[63]

Top lel

He either pulled the trigger or one of his henchmen did.

>he lives in a tropical paradise and has tons of armed guards around his beach house
>neighbor keeps bitching about John's loud dogs
>neigher says if John doesn't do something about it he's gonna poison the dogs
>neighbor confronts John about the dogs
>next morning the dogs have been poisoned and are dying a slow painful death
>John PERSONALLY shoots the dogs to put them with a handgun and puts them out of their misery, and then buries them in his yard
>literally right after this the neighbor is shot in his home, in the back of the head, with a handgun
>authorities come and find the body
>go to question John next door
>John says fuck that and literally goes and buries himself in sand on the beach to hide
>gives his various girlfriends money to flee the country
>invites Vice to join him and his entourage
>go on the run into the jungle on their way to Guatemala
>DUDE BATH SALTS
>literally out there on the run with a couple whores, some hired henchmen armed with automatic weapons, John and a Vice crew
>Vice's idiot photog uploads photo w/exif data and gets John caught

None of these are things that an innocent man does, and I say this knowing full well how corrupt the Belize govt is. An innocent man goes to America for help.

lel

Pleb tier language

He also faked heart attacks to avoid extradition and somehow worked his way back to the states. Belize seized his assets there which according to wiki, mysteriously burned down.

There's something fishy about this story no doubt, buit there's also something very obviously off with John.

Living the dream, or at least some sort of drug fueled haze.

McAfee confirmed for high test alpha

I appreciate the man because he made his fortune and has lived HIS dream. It isn't what I'd have done, but John has obviously enjoyed his ride...and is still enjoying. More power to the man.

I still think he isnt real, but rather some character from an action movie.

>he's actually a presidential candidate this year

psure he'll stick his dick in just about anything family. i don't even think he has a preference, tho his local Belize bartenders said he liked em young.

He is the embodiment of everything that I would totally be if money and long term health risks weren't a factor.

Fun fact, several of John's girlfriends have literally tried to murder him. He never held a grudge, and still financially supports some to an extent.

LOL there's an innocent man in jail fright now because he won't encrypt his hard drive

He's there indefinitely but muh fear of there could be something is keeping him jailed forever

He looks like a character from Breaking Bad

He did get caught, though. Twice. Thrice, even.
Guatemalan police grabbed him in 2012, and when he was deported to the States he was questioned by Interpol.

Last year he was arrested again in Tennessee for DUI.

>influential computer programmers
>John McAfee

Hahaha. :DDD

>He is the embodiment of everything that I would totally be if money and long term health risks weren't a factor.
The man is 70 and he looks like that. He must be doing something right.

It's called "testosterone replacement therapy"