Intel apologists will defend this

intel apologists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the scale shittiness per square inch?

move the axis origin from zero and this is an nVidia marketing-tier chart

you need to add the bullshit buzzwords to your axis labels too

Estimated number of shills on Sup Forums?

>lower is better

I simply cannot believe that [company x] shills can deny that one of the bars in the graph is clearly and obviously longer than the other.

I mean, come on, it IS the current year!

AMD blown the fuck out

>le memes, am i rite? XDDD

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You run Logicalincrements, right? I'm building a gaming rig, but I plan on waiting for Polaris before I buy the GPU. Is there any reason I should refrain from buying all my other hardware right now?

You forgot one thing

And whats that?

I pooted

You can buy everything other than the graphics now, if you like. Nothing else is expected in the very near future. The next "big thing" is AMD's Zen, which is expected at the end of the year if you want to wait.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Ah, good. Would you expect retailers to hold any big sales or otherwise drop prices (on other hardware) when the new GPUs hit the market?

>but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation!
>guy asks if he runs Logicalincrements, something he wouldn't have known otherwise
>still posts copypasta
Go meme somewhere else.

Get out of here, you fucking newfag.

TWO ECKS THE VIRTUAL REALITY. ONLY NVIDIA.

Depends on the retailers strategy. Many of them opt to clear out old stock inventories before making the new cards available for purchase, and rely on scarcity to keep the old cards' prices from plummeting. Some of the less popular cards (e.g. cards from unpopular manufacturers like VisionTek) do not get cleared before the new cards hit, and _those_ will have big price drops. The same applies for second-hand, open-box, or refurbished cards.

That's what I thought for the most part. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

Don't listen to this guy, he is a shill

THIS

>
>Don't listen to this guy, he is a shill

Milliwatts per some arbitrary unit of IPC

Was Sup Forums on the news today or something?

Underated first comment, I keked many times

Great Post!

Its jigawatts you retard

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

NVIDIAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I Kek'd

i love this pasta

it's so delicious with your tears of irrelevance because no one knows who you are.