Why is tech so hard for our Indian brethren?

Why is tech so hard for our Indian brethren?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36283756

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBRt7v1Ihdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>indian brethren
indians aren't people tho

>brethren

They can't even poo in the loo.

eventually, you have to stop cheating and actually get good at coding.

>brethren

because DESIGNATED SHITTING DIAPERS

Yeah you can fuck off and create engineering jobs in your own country if you're so smart

coz it wasn't designated for them.

I wonder if they have designated suicide streets as well

>SUPERPOWER 2020

It's a good thing.
That part of the planet has a disproportionately huge amount of people.

They need to thin the herd. The streets will be better off for it.

They're raised to believe that they have no social value if they can't get into the top schools. No social value or sense of self importance -> suicide

>knowing this feel
That's not okay, but anyway I thought India was famous because their spiritual shit, shouldn't they become poo monks or somethinglike that?

>let's go boys

Depends on the region and type of family

This is the game story in nearly all Asian countries, after school or entrance exam results there's a short period of time infamous for suicides

People have been saying this shit since industrialization began. And most of the famines since then could have easily been prevented by human action because they were extremely exacerbated by human actions (Irish potato famine, Great Leap Forward, Holodomor, Bengal famine, etc etc). We already have enough food for everyone, especially if we ate less meat because it takes a ton of plants to feed animals.

And even if you were right, you're still being an edgelord because these are the top of Indian society, not the rural peasants who would contribute the most to overpopulation.

I am Indian and I can confirm
Kids from my class too went to this Kota city like millions of others, they lived in 200 sq feet rooms shared by 5 other people for two years, studied 15 hours a day after cram school, and finally when they were unable to get into any good college two of them killed themselves. One ate some poison, other jumped off the building.
This whole city of Kota is dedicated to high class cram schools and for students studying for college exams, children as young as 14 move here alone away from their families to study for entrance exams. It's all pretty depressing desu

The saddest part is most kids who are studying want to study CS in top colleges, but many of them don't even own a computer, and some don't even know how to use one. Majority of them don't have any interest in the field itself, they're they're just for the money.

alright Raj tone it down a bit I know Shiva is hungry for blood but you gotta find Brahman and you won't do that posting on Sup Forums from your call center terminal

>these are the top of Indian society,

Ok then, these are the people trying to contribute to society and get to the top. If we're going to be killing people off, it shouldn't be students.

I'd rather start with niggers desu senpai.

>Tfw satan in forcing them to use the loo now

Indian here
No these students don't ever want to contribute to anyone and will never do so. As soon as they get into a good college, they'll stop studying, they won't learn a thing, they'll just wait for graduation so that they can get a cushy job and leave the country forever

They contribute far more than the literal peasants and subsistence farmers. And contrary to Sup Forums memes, the Indians that come here aren't that lazy. Their average income wouldn't be the highest in the US if they didn't contribute anything.

Of course they contribute, but only to the country they immigrate to, not their mother nation

Well the thing is in India the number of engineers have become saturated so they have to seek jobs in other countries and Indian parents force their kids to choose a profession like engineer or a doctor. So the number keeps growing

Wow, that's brutality competitive

That's actually really sad. Tragic that there is so much pressure on them

>In Dr Agarwal's psychiatric hospital, many students are receiving treatment and one one of them is a 17-year-old girl from the nearby village of Bhunas. As her exams approached, she became withdrawn and lost appetite. Her parents found a suicide note in her notebook and brought her to Dr Agarwal's hospital. She was diagnosed with acute depression and put on a suicide watch. Her grandfather said he hoped that the doctor would treat her quickly and she would not miss her exams.

>Her grandfather said he hoped that the doctor would treat her quickly and she would not miss her exams.

>granddaughter is depressed because of exams
>hope she gets better so that she can sit for the same

Fucking Asians

>Indians
>Asian
kek
I bet you classify goat-herders as ``Asian" too.

so shit will be everywhere?

>About 1.4 million students every year take the admission test for the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). But fewer than 10,000 are accepted.

That's like 1 in 140
That's really competitive desu

Kek

You want to know the real reason: Without going to a good college, they won't be able to be living welfare checks to their parents.

He's probably British.

>poo monks

From India to, (N.E). Friend of mine went there to do some witchcraft IT shit after 10. Came back after 3months, now smoked, drank, smelled like semen and the rest. Said, won't go back or he'll kill himself. Said knows nothing but to write, read and answer like a PARROT. A year later did kill himself.

RIP.

No IT guy should hire Pajeets based on degree! Please don't!

Indians don't get NEETbux like y'all. They actually have to work to live.

If people killed themselves because of poverty, India's suicide rate would skyrocket.

Count me in.
I'm also studying b.tech but was unable to get into IIT or DTU (best colleges for engeneering here).
I want to fucking suicide someday as I won't get a job if I don't top my class.
Why tf should I study physics and chemistry when I'm doing IT?
I can't take it anymore.
The pressure from my family will kill me someday if I don't.
My gf went to Australia as she got admission in some big uni there.
She is my love for life.
If I can't get a good paying job in foreign my life is finished

tell her to hmu ill give her a cross continental dicking for ya

PAJEETS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

why not move into civil engineering to build a loo

Here in the US you don't get NEETbux if you're a single white male.

You will just be homeless, there is no welfare safety net for you.

POO

IN

LOO

Fuck them, the number of times I've gone in to interview for a contract to be greeted by an entire office filled with nothing but deshis is ridiculous. Might as well call redmond New New Delhi at this point.

bump to see if I am ban'd

DESIGNATED

Americans have to take physics or chemistry even if they are IT students, but then again we have to take other classes too like english, foreign languages, history, art, etc.

>But authorities have now taken measures to check the rising number of suicides. A 24-hour helpline called Hope has been set up for students.

I never understood this mentality, they KNOW the lifestyle in Kota is causing students to commit suicide, yet somehow when a student is about to kill himself they're like "Wait don't kill yourself, live now go back to the exact lifestyle and place that put you in that situation":^)

And it's true what they say about needing to be in a prestigeous college, companies don't even give a chance to any college except the top ones like IIT and mostly government funded colleges- because the fees is minimal(max 5000 rs) so all the pajeets who scored high in physics, chemistry and maths in 11-12th std go there, and companies think they're getting brilliant students.

When the truth is, this education system has no value of intelligence, only cram learning.

It's actually sad how many legit smart people never even receive a chance at proper education or at success, because the very thing supposed to measure it only caters to retards.

You people think it's bad you have to deal with pajeets, imagine what it's like having the terrible luck of being born in india, and not being a retard.

found my poo waifu

not the same guy
It's not just the subjects, it's the way they're taught, have you ever seen a regular class in indian colleges?

Same here(except the girlfriend part)

I just come to this thread to watch Poojeet getting mad.
It's hilarious how defensive they are about their DSS.

Or how they keep saying that only a very small minority defecates in public, meanwhile studies say over 600 million defecate in public.
That's a pretty big minority.
The equivalent of entire Europe shitting in the street.

Let's suicide together

Your girlfriend is already taking the cock carousel rides. Forget about her.

>those hands

absolutely designated

how can you see her face in google maps

It's one of the 360 view photos from google map's street view in kota.

Your girlfriend is already taking the cock carousel rides. Forget about her.

I cant tell if this is a mock news website like the onion.

I still struggle to believe that India has such a problem with shitting in streets even after seeing dozens of pictures and documentaries and videos of them doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBRt7v1Ihdo

There is no street view for India, too many Designated Shitting Streets. Even Google can't index that!

Fuckin moron, can't you see it's BBC? Not some onion based website!

Because of all the bullying they get from the people they shill at.

The thing about large population is, even if only minority of people are civilized, that's still a LOT compared to population of other nations, and the majority of people who aren't don't have internet or are connected to outside world in anyway.

So you might only see a small percent of indians, which is still a lot in numbers.

>Refused to change their own diapers for several weeks
Jesus christ pajeet, you can't be serious?
>MY DIAPERS FULL OF WEEKS OF SHIT BUT I'M NOT GONNA CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY GETTING COMFY NOW

>busted her head open in a poo sewer
She's finished.

I dont understand, why dont the government build a shit ton of public toilets and hire toilet cleaners to solve this problem?

How hard can it be.

An epidemic of street shitting is nothing compared to an epidemic of toilet witches.

i really want to know what a toilet witch is

>Majority of them don't have any interest in the field itself, they're they're just for the money.
Good.

>The saddest part is most kids who are studying want to study CS in top colleges, but many of them don't even own a computer, and some don't even know how to use one.

This makes me feel bad that i've taken all my opportunities so far for granted. I was literally raised on a computer. Reader rabbit ftw.

Most Aussies wouldn't touch Indian vag. There's an indian in my class and she smells so fucking bad. Fucking hell. WTF is wrong with your people.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm either. It's clearly {rajasthan.patrika.com}

Excuses.

Kek

If not she'd probably kill herself. Also why the fuck where they all standing there? It was clearly a dodgy place to stand.

Toilet witches?

Well they are already a superpooer

>Excuses.
That wasn't an excuse, I was just explaining why it doesn't appear like most indians are uncivilized, and why you see a lot of indians who are civilized making it hard for you to believe those problems exist.

excuse
verb
gerund or present participle: excusing
Jkˈskjuːz,ɛk-/
seek to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offence); try to justify.
"he did nothing to hide or excuse Jacob's cruelty"

It's literally the definition of excuse.

>even if only minority of people are civilized, that's still a LOT compared to population of other nations

In my 23 years on this planet. Living 21 years in Australia and 2 in New Zealand. Never, I repeat, NEVER have I nor anyone I know witnessed ANYONE shitting in the streets. Let alone making it common practice.

You would even get a fine if your dog did a shit in the streets.

That is so uncommon and bizarre for a 1st world country that it would honestly make the news in my opinion.

In UK Asian=Indian subcontinent

I'm just gonna but into this conversation.

Man you really need to learn the difference between excuse and reason. You are implying his intention when he already made it clear that he is not trying to excuse anyone but rather give an explanation of events. Are you an idiot or something?