>be one of the top students in the class
>one of the only people to finish the homeworks
>Help out fellow classmates with the homework when they need it
>That one smart dude who never helps people
>On the last assignment and I don't understand it
>Has him can I get an answer
>"I don't think I should give you the answer you should learn on your own"
>Gave this faggot answers at the beginning of the semester

I wish we were back in highschool so this faggot would be bullied for being a massive chode. Has this happened to you?

sure you should learn shit on your own, but that was a dick move
he could at least lied and said that he didn't understand it either

get good and stop being a beta

>be me

stopped reading there

Sounds like you got cucked. :^)

He's right. You're better off learning how to solve problems on your own, and your mentality that you gave him answers once so he owes you is stupid.

If you don't understand the basic concepts taught to you in school how do you expect to work in the field? There's times where you will be on your own and have to figure things out yourself. If you're truly stuck ask you teacher or chance Google. Grow the fuck up autismo, you can't leech off successful people forever.

>Successful
>Needed answers himself

pretty sure all OP is trying to say here is that he hates hypocrites

Fuck copycaters. Do your own fucking work bitch.

he does owe him faggot. If I were him I'd break his legs.

So, did you told him how that was not cool and reminded him how you helped him before?

>owing
wew
you guys sound like capitalists

You should never expect people to return anything when you give them something.

>OP is an obnoxious retard who is full of himself

ok kid

>You can't leech off successful people forever.
Watch me, faggot.

You fucked up senpai. You should've never went in classes, never talked to the others. CS classes are filled with faggots who try to get credit for others hard work.

Also if he doesn't want to give you his answer tell him to explain the assignment for you, I'm sure he'd be willing to do at least that.

Chode detected.

Fellow top students have to help eachother. Regular people who don't apply themselved don't deserve jack shit.

>I wish we were back in highschool so this faggot would be bullied for being a massive chode. Has this happened to you?

Getting friendzoned by an entire classroom? Ha ha ha, oh god no. I have social skills.

>I wish we were back in highschool so this faggot would be bullied for being a massive chode.
Whenever I go home, my brother keeps telling me about all the dumb shit he sees in school
>weeb crew with their ebay weeb gear fully equipped, their club gets coverage in the announcements
>fuccbois with rainbow dyed hair
>tumblr SJWs
This guy I talk to says that kids aren't being bullied enough these days.

>final class for programming
>struggling along
>already switched majors but don't want to fail class
>remembered the literal neckbeard in class that showed off his 1337 skills he uploaded to his website once
>browse the directory on his site
>locate where he store his final assignment
>he uploaded it FOR FREE
>doctor it up and rearrange bits and merge it with my own code
>rewrote functions variables etc to look like my style
>prof never suspected a thing
>mfw

>in computer architecture class
>teacher really fucking likes group work
>he also teaches us simulation
>he assigns me a group made of two dumb roast beefs who are incompetent in the field, a weeb, a chill but lazy dude and some other who never showed up
>he gives us 3 assignments during the semester for each subject
>literally had to do all of them as my group won't do anything
>literally won't do shit even at last minute, told them I had to go to a burial some day and they didn't show up with any shit done
>really don't want to come out as the asshole who drops his group as they are the closest things I have to friends

>struggling
>at programming
get a load of this loser

>>really don't want to come out as the asshole who drops his group as they are the closest things I have to friends
topkek

>In second year of Audio Engineering
>person next to me asks me "Dude, what does bit rate mean?"

>>they are the closest things I have to friends

Holy shit

are you me

well the thing here is that you helped your classmates, you didnt give your classmates the answer.

yet you're directly asking that guy for the answer.

that's whats fucked up. i would've done the same thing as him. i hate leeches. if you're willing to put in the problem solving then i'll go 70-75% with you. but if you just want the answer then i'll just tell you it's easy or "read through the chapter again"

>helped your classmates, you didnt give your classmates the answer.

I did both

>get paired with faggot that never shows
>have to do entire assignment
>was beginning of quarter too and he's already flailing
>doesn't get anything but doesn't show up to get help
>turn in all pair assignments with his name spelled wrong
>he doesn't even know because he doesn't show up
>fails class
>mfw

Are you me?
I had the exact same happen to me, even asked his name and he left the messages as seen

Only saw the faggot twice and was watching k-on during a lecture on both

I'll beat the faggot if it were me, I dont care if its highschool or not

>get paired with two dumb dudes and a fucking grill
>they actually try to work on the assignment
>constantly deleting and overwriting my shit on git
>grill phones me on a fucking Sunday, crying
>user, I accidentally our git project
>tell her to just revert her last commit
>but I deleted everything
>actually felt happy about getting a call by a grill

>>but I deleted everything
literally how

She deleted her local files and thought it had any impact on the repository.

>how do you expect to work in the field? There's times where you will be on your own and have to figure things out yourself.
What kind of a fucking field is that ? War ? Oh wait,
>computer architecture class
Yeah, I'm certain there's absolutely zero chance of finding help in that field anywhere.

I really hate guys like that
Asking questions is a way to try to solve something faggot

>never ask any questions
>don't talk to anybody
>figure out everything myself
>only once have prob
>go talk to prof
>give her some chocolates and imported fruits for her help
>leave class not remembering anyone's name except prof
>have hot steamy sex with the milf cougar prof after quarter
>mfw

>things that never happened

He was probably bluffing and didn't know the answer himself.

>making up dumb, unentertaining, uncreative stories online and posting a dumb anime avatar with it

Just... why?

>ask my co-worker for help on an issue
>He calls me a faggot and tells me he can't always be there "holding my hand in the real world" and tattles on me to my boss and I get fired

>ask co-worker for help on an issue
>he helps me and I complete the job I was assigned with no further issues

Hmm yeah you guys are right, the first scenario is way more likely, good thing I learnt my lesson not to ask for help in 8th grade algebra huh?

See, this is the shit that rustles my jangos.

That girl will get a "coding" job thanks to affirmative action and she doesn't even know how to look up cloud synchronization.

And I'm a fucking business management major.

/thread

get good is right but what does being beta have to do with anything?

i try to ask leading questions so a classmate can figure the answer out "on their own", or at least do an example that is a teeny bit different so they can make _some_ fucking mental leap to answering the specific question themselves. if you give them the actual solution they really won't learn and will become pajeet, or a manager.

>business management major
Jack Welch coming through

pro-tip: looking up "cloud synchronization" is not the way to learn about git

>be me
>first class of the semester
>get there late, as usual
>thrown in a group with the rejects
>whatever
>4-month project
>do it alone
>fastforward
>everyone gets a 12/20 thanks to me and only me (we were 5)

>fastforward next semester
>arrive late to first class
>same teacher
>different group but still rejects
>these are still not determined to work
>during 4 months I call people, interview people
>I do all the fucking work, I even drive the fucking group in my own car to wherever I need to go because "YOU'RE PLAYING ALL SOLO YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF US YOU TYRANT"
>never complain to teacher whatsoever
>ace the fucking project
>we gotta exhibit it to a full amphitheater
>they're fucking mumbling what I wrote for them to read
>ace it nonetheless, corrected them every 30sec
>grades are there
>16/20
>noice.ogg
>ask the others if they're happy I made them pass
>"what the fuck we all got 9/20"
>teacher noticed all along

felt good man
never happened with another teacher tho, and this keeps going even today (although I choose my groups but they still don't give a shit)

>>be one of the top students in the class
>>one of the only people to finish the homeworks
>>On the last assignment and I don't understand it
Things that never happened ever.
You don't be near the top of the class and then just not understand the subject.

>cloud synchronization
good fucking night, is this what the normies call it?

have fun with your MBA in Pointy Hairstyles

that's what you get for showing up late. thing is you still haven't learned your lesson.

you need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself, assclown.

>being so angry on the internet

Nice blog faggot, nobody cares

>be me
>leech off people in high school cs classes
>this is great, I'm going to take cs in university
>get a good group of friends and leech off them all the way till graduation
>end up getting higher grades somehow too LOL
>now I've been unemployed for a year

What goes around comes around I guess.

>being a communist

says the guy replying to it.

Stepping forward for yourself. Self confidence to react to such jews.

Kek you just got cucked hard.

Well how about the fact that he took the other guy's shit, probably looking at the floor and then complains on an anonymous faux sheepskin appreciation forum.

Absolute faggot. I would understand not confronting a professor or a boss, but for fuck's sake, that other guy was just another student. What's the worst that could happen? Literally nothing.

Just another shitty thread with a betamax OP

>I've never been in a class where the professor gives barely related material at the end

>Implying you wouldn't be the same way

>Not having a teacher that actually encourages snitching on your lazy project teammates if they didin't do jack shit
Still remember when some idiot in one of my classes only turned up when it was time to hand in the projects, the teacher roasted him in front of everyone and marked his name on the project folder

I'm so glad I'm done with schools.

>Attending a course about ERP-systems, because lots of jobs applications seem to require that skill
>Bunch of business students and only a couple IT/CS students
>Teacher give us a simple group assignment with clear instructions
>All the material is available in the schools online study platform
>Teacher strongly suggests that the report should be very brief, straight to the point and recommends one page or two pages at maximum of length.
>The group I belong to distributes the workload accordingly
>As I am the only one not studying business, me and another student share a topic.
>As I read the online material given to us over and over again, I notice that none of it actually talks about the the topic given to me
>The online material is only very general blabbering about the benefits and issues of ERP systems
>Googling doesn't help a single bit as all the results are just some random company websites trying to sell their own very best ERP product.
>Ask help from the student I'm sharing the topic regarding where I could learn of the subject.
>Tells me to just write some bullshit
>Answer that I'm very new to this subject and I find writing 'some bullshit' very hard
>Continue by asking the source for his writing
>Simply refuses to answer and tells me to do my own studying
>End up returning a very simplistic look on the topic because I'm unable to even find anything to study to write about.
>Blamed for not performing up to par even though we are hamfisting the text to fit on two pages
What the fuck am I even supposed to do in a group that's refusing to co-operate?

Best part was that a bitch on group who had her own topic pretty much wrote similar simple stuff as I, but none of the group members seemed to care for whatever reason. The report was also edited like shit and was nowhere near coherent.

Creating pages and pages of filler is regular business major fare, sorry you're too stupid to realize.

>>On the last assignment and I don't understand it
Isn't that what a lecturer is for? Ask him/her if they could clarify or give you hints.

I used to just tell people "I don't have time to help you" even if I had the time.

I tell Uber drivers the only where they are getting 5 stars is if th st don't engage in small talk.

I don't help people for free. Fuck fags like you for bothering me in the first place.

>uber
>fags like you

nice one future dropout

College is about learning, not grades obviously =^)

Not really. I am too confrontational to the point that I yell at my housemates over dirty dishes.

>come to class with my thinkpad
>pull it out and open it up
>boot into linux
>"wow that laptop looks so old"
>"yeah dude...i've had it for ages"
>give him distasteful looks when I talk to him now
>dislike the guy for the whole school year

That wasn't even the point. Sure anyone can write lots of wordy bullshit if they're somewhat familiar with the subject, but according to the teacher, the report was supposed to be very minimal without any added bullshit. Still these business students, excluding the girl, go out their way to write as much bullshit as they can, refuse to help and finally insult me when I fail to meet their word count quota, even though the girl in our group wrote about as much in similar manner. Don't you find anything wrong with that kind of behauviour?

Yeah that's a pretty hypocritical thing to do, asking for free help and then not delivering it in return. Guy is a dick

I studied physics, so yes, of course that happened to me. Physics is full of students who think that they deserve a medal for finishing their (ultimately trivial) exercises — mostly with the help of Google and some textbook that they found most of the solution for the course in. "Oh I don't know about that one, I just tried some things, but it's completely wrong I'm sure" means "I have all of it, but I'm gonna explain it to you in the most condescending way next week, when my solution is so very surprisingly perfect."

Interestingly, most of those asshats went into particle theory. Particle theory is interesting. It is, but having to work with those douches is just not acceptable, so I just gave it up after the advanced QFT lecture.

>This is the last lesson before the exams, do you have any questions?
>Yes! Is the six dimensional QCD renormalizable?
>Nobody knows for sure I guess? Don't you have any more technical questions that may actually help you during the exam?
>...
Those arrogant fuckers.

>ChemE programme.
>Lab assignments cycle through 4 different projects.
>Each group getting a different project each week.
>In one of the top performing groups.
>By second week we get the assignment other group got the week before.
>Busy week due to other modules.
>We ask for conceptual help.
>"No, you need to suffer and figure it out on your own."
>No jokes, that was the faggot's exact words.
>I would've been fine with this.
>EXCEPT...
>On the fourth week I find out that one of our team members had shared my work on our first assignment to them (which they were doing now).
>Not just using our answers, they used my fucking code and directly plugged their data into it.
>Never thanked me or apologised for being cunts.
>Same group that doesn't share any old tests/exams with the rest of the year group despite everyone sharing with them.

I wish they were Asian or some other racial stereotype I can bash, but they were white, one hot girl and her two beta orbiters with one ugly retarded girl.

>one hot girl and her two beta orbiters with one ugly retarded girl.

And you expected anything different? The hot chick dominates that group, and because of the beta orbiters, she has a higher sense of entitlement than normal.

Erotic role play?

You can't bash whites? What a cuck

Why does being in cs/eecs feel like being in his still.

Why are people in STEM so arrogant and entitled? I've got a major in accounting and a minor in business and all of the people in class have always been helpful to explain stuff, share notes, class summaries and past exams/tests even though we're the ones supposed to be disgusting sociopaths.

the kids never grew up

>be me
>got a D in one class, failed another

How fucked am I

Based on my personal experience with her the hot girl was either the nicest person of the group and just to shy/_ to communicate with the rest of us or she was a two faced bitch. I never really knew which, didn't care enough to find out because she was autistic either way.

Because many Asians and Semetics/Persians are racist as fuck and usually the ones that form these type of cliques and never share with Western white and black students (they especially hate black students, but are sometimes willing to trade with white students if they promise to not share with the rest etc.). The only difference is they are usually mediocre students so we don't care if they try to be competative.

Those 4 are the only exception. They were not only Western, but also 3/4 of them were among the top 10 students.

> all of the people in class have always been helpful to explain stuff, share notes, class summaries and past exams/tests
~90% of the year group does this it's literally just a few groups and those 4 who are the exception. Unfortunately they also had some of the best contacts in grad-school at the time so they had the most past exams etc.

>Why are people in STEM so arrogant and entitled?

Because their autists who lack the ability to pick up social cues

>falling for the teamwork meme
I got good grades doing everything except for forced group projects completely on my own. You are never going to learn anything if you let others carry you on assignments.

You should learn on your own faggot.

>You are never going to learn anything if you let others carry you on assignments.
Sure, but there's a big difference not being able to do an assignment/copy-pasting answers and not being a social autist and helping each other learn by either discussing problems or working together.

I get the feeling that you aren't doing the latter and you're missing out. Social interaction, both learning and learning from others is a large aspect of the learning experience and has been proven to help with long term crystalization of knowledge.

Are You me?
>Go to class
>Pull out thinkpad for note taking and record lecture
>Guy next to me, "Wow! That has to be the most 80's laptop I have ever seen!"
>It was just a Thinkpad T60
>Me, "Actually, it's only about 10 years old."
>"No way man! That thing looks so much older than that! Why don't you just get a Mac? It's so much better."
>Me, "I'm poor and can't afford a Mac. I might get one later when I can afford it though. The class is about to start, so please be quiet."
>"Why don't you just get a student loan so you can afford a Mac? They are so much nicer and better computers."
This went on for another 5 minutes into the lecture before I just got up and moved.

>the class is about to start so please be quiet

You sound like a wimp.

I am. That's why I just got up and moved instead of pretending to shit on him.

>Why don't you just get a student loan so you can afford a Mac?
Holy fuck...

>he assigns me a group made of two dumb roast beefs who are incompetent in the field, a weeb, a chill but lazy dude and some other who never showed up

Welcome to the real world kid, enjoy your stay.

>only about 10 years old
smdh family

[] unsubscribe

Don't have to pretend to shit on him, just tell him to shut up and if he keeps talking you blatantly ignore him.

My freshman year in college I took a business class with some junior fag who liked to shit on freshman I guess (several instances of him being a fag to others), and he decided to try shitting on me in class and I turned into a wall, so he was talking, almost literally, to a wall. He shut up after a minute and didn't bother with me again.

My point being: if you let someone know you don't give a fuck then they themselves won't give a fuck about you.

In these cases you should let them know your powerlevel. Just try to not sound autistic.

>your mentality that you gave him answers once so he owes you is stupid.
see that's the mentality of a normal person and as we all know people involved with computers are highly autistic social retards, prime example: you

>Why don't you just get a student loan so you can afford a Mac?
Do people really do this? All this time I thought that they were just dumb going into useless majors that would never get them jobs, but now it seems worse than that.