With AMD's recent new $80 quad core FX release...

with AMD's recent new $80 quad core FX release, i present the new cheapest entry into gaming build for everything maxed @ 720p

pcpartpicker.com/p/79r4t6

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/p/NGj6nQ
pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/
pcpartpicker.com/p/bz3LCJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$350
cheapest
no SSD
750ti
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What GPU would be better

r9 380 or gtx 960
anything else below is literal shit tier

>with AMD's recent new $80 quad core FX release
What?

>x4 880k
Opt for x4 845 instead. Newer architecture for cheaper and negligible performance difference

>750 ti
Opt for 950 instead. Much better performance for a little more bucks

pcpartpicker.com/p/NGj6nQ

$361.32

>newer architecture

the fucking 880k JUST came out a month ago

and i said 720p gaming, if i said 1080p then id use the 950 and even that won't beast everything at max at 1080p, the 750ti would at 720p

>the fucking 880k JUST came out a month ago
So? 845 had been out also for a month they were introduced together. 880k is Steamroller, 845 is Excavator. Excavator is the newer architecture and supports more CPU instructions like AVX2, which is very beneficial for things like PS2 emulation.

>and i said 720p gaming,
950 can do supersampling for better 720p. And it can also do hardware HEVC encode and decode for HTPC or streaming purposes.

>PS2 emulating

id buy a fucking $50 PS2 and play the games natively m8

>talking about low budget builds
>recommending a single part worth $200
kys

I'll just point out that kys is associated with a strange youtuber who even sounds as if he skipped puberty

Unfortunately the 845 suffers from enough lower clockspeed and lack of cache that it doesn't really compare to the 870K, much less the 880K - both of which feature soldered interfaces and unlocked multipliers to boot, while the interface on the 845 is unknown and the multiplier is locked.

All that being said, while the 845 is inferior, it is cheaper by enough that for those looking to build rigs below $350, it is probably the correct choice.

and every ps2 game costs $50 : ^)

you have to be 18 years old to use this website

pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/
This is far better and under $500 and will do 1080p 60fps but with polaris coming out soon i would just wait a week

Use permalink

shit forgot
pcpartpicker.com/p/bz3LCJ

But sertiously though one of the polaris cars is supposed to have 50 watt power consumption and the performance somewhere between a 960 and 950 so waiting would pay off at least when talking about a graphics card

why are you spending more for an even older card with 2 more useless cores?

4 cores only JUST became a semi-nessessity cause game makers lock out 2 physical cores

>everything maxed @ 720p
That's the most retarded goal I've ever heard. I always begin with very conservative settings to make sure I can run it looking "clean". That is, monitor native resolution+AA and solid 60 or 144 hz depending on game. That affects gameplay and just makes it more comfortable. Then you can start adding in some eye candy if you care about that

I think he wants to beat out consoles at the lowest price possible, since most consoles play at 720p or lower and not even at max possible settings and draw distances.

You can get an R9 290 cheaper than a 380X.

But that doesn't change anything m8, 1080p144hz on lower settings than consoles is better than consoles.