They told me to come here for free net

Off yourself.

delet system 34

Newfags don't get free net. It is Sup Forums membership bonus

We were just kidding. The closest you can get to free home internet is get an unlimited high speed boost/metropcs plan and install pdanet. Then connect through USB and get "free" internet.

did now ?

This. Only for premium members who use gentoo as a desktop os.

The fuck...

dubs as proof.

Ja, mein liebe kraut

ahmed, pls

Ham radio with slow scan tv to broadcast memes across the world

>spreading memes instead of hording them
it's as if you want to crash the market

Pic related is what I use though I'm afraid it's Pooland exclusive.

It's a single payment of 20 PLN (roughly 5USD) and a form you fill up information for the shipment.

Then via mail you get pic related which you can put in any device.

You get unlimited connection (unlimited as in no monthly data caps) with no additional charges per data used or prepaid.

The download/upload speed is limited to 512kbps so you can dream about media streaming.

I have little use for it so I keep it in the countryside where my grandma lives since it's an area with very poor reception so a stable 3G+ connectivity is rare.

But for 5USD it's a bargain.

I can browse 4chinz, play doom and read/answer emails fairly comfortably.

>You get unlimited connection (unlimited as in no monthly data caps) with no additional charges per data used or prepaid.
>5USD
WHAT THE FUCK?

its made out of poo no wonder its so cheap. we have it germany too but you get it for free its called netzclub.

512kbps

link me to it. I googled it and came to a 500MB data limit thing

Pay for a hacked Xfinity account.

yeah but no data cap? I want it. I live in the netherlands though

>Xfinity
wont they fuck me legally =?

faster than my adsl

i love how the rest of Sup Forums thinks Sup Forums is a board filled with hackers, wizards, and geniuses

the reality is that its filled with idiots and children arguing over which [consumer product] is the best

how

There are some wizards lurking here though

>I want it.
For what purpose?

Torrenting from it is impossible because they have a captcha system that will break your connection every 60 minutes until you fill the captcha again. It's not the google's retarded captcha but a captcha nevertheless.

Captcha was a late invention though, when I ordered the SIM card you could use it right off the bat.

But apparently some cheapskate niggers thought It might be a good idea to offload all their torrenting needs for little initial cost so they introduced it.

>rest of Sup Forums thinks Sup Forums is a board filled with hackers, wizards, and geniuses
No, it doesn't.

No, there are not. I should know, I'm an apprentice.

Free as in freedom? It's GNU/Linux btw.

INSTALL GENTOO
N
S
T
A
L
L

G
E
N
T