/csg/ Chink Shit General

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the Chink Room!

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user needs your help putting together a Dr.Strangelove costume and is looking for similar style sunglasses • user posts a heads up on cheap sunglasses • user reviews a cheap RGB LED-bulb • user posts shark on feet • user's Chink/Siam cat checks out user's packages after that he posts some reviews of what he got • Banonymous posts a picture review of a switchblade off AliExpress • user shows off his large collection of Chink/Indian fountain pens posts thoughts on each request pen and pics • Pros and Cons of a Redmi 3 youtube.com/watch?v=UAeqVGP-GPM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

world.tmall.com/item/15342485639.htm
youtu.be/cxaGRWOcMkI
aliexpress.com/item/New-2015-Military-USB-Lighter-Watch-Men-s-Casual-Quartz-Wristwatches-with-Windproof-Flameless-Cigarette-Cigar/32377049464.html
ebay.com/itm/Gildan-Adult-Heavy-Blend-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Plain-Sweatshirt-top-s-m-l-xl-2xl-/120803738060?nav=SEARCH
ebay.com/itm/Fruit-of-the-Loom-Mens-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Plain-Hoodie-Blank-Pullover-Hoody-/120856122381?nav=SEARCH
s.aliexpress.com/baaauErE
ebay.com/itm/391443295179
techzillaa.com/xiaomi-piston-air-headphones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you guys pls keep the autistic infighting to a minimum and just discuss more chink shit this time, last thread was cancerous

world.tmall.com/item/15342485639.htm
Fuck amazon fuck kobo, im gonna go chink all the way.

i will try, but if i get attacked, i may slip into that harsh mindset again. sorry :c

Second for cheap useless plastic tat

Ching Chong Ching Chong

youtu.be/cxaGRWOcMkI

first for where's MAKI

>chink

edgy

>Superlux HD668B

preety gud

I'm amazed that people are actually like that.

hownew.ru

When do you guys normally start a dispute? After a month, a few days before buyer protection ends?

aliexpress.com/item/New-2015-Military-USB-Lighter-Watch-Men-s-Casual-Quartz-Wristwatches-with-Windproof-Flameless-Cigarette-Cigar/32377049464.html

Will this get me some mad pussy?

Yes. You'll set her pussy on fire, m8.

yes. yes it will.

HD-662 EVO are the best SL headphones so far.
Also the easiest to mod.

Straight off the boat from Reddit huh? I remember when I was like you. Naive. Innocent. Well you better toughen up kid because you're in Sup Forums now. It's a bad neighbourhood and if you don't walk the walk and talk the talk, things can get ugly.
*steps back into the shadows*

I usually ask to extend buyer protection a few days before it expires provided tracking is legit. If they don't respond or refuse then I open a dispute just as buyer protection is about to end.

I've had stuff arrive after getting a refund which I've then repaid for because they asked me to and I'm not a shitty person.

inb4
>paying for things you could have got for free

What can go wrong?

>Chink/Indian
>Indian

Poo in loo op

Got my aluminum RFID blockers today (for NFC bank card). Cut and folded one to stay in the wallet and to easily slip the card in or out. It worked just like it should at the local Lidl, the reader detected nothing until I removed the card from the sleeve.

cant be that good since I've asked 4 times in the past 2 weeks and got zero replies

Why do you need them?

Now that's a wrist fedora!

autism, mainly

>got a text that my zircons and sharks arrived at the post office today
>drive down there
>sign on the door says they're closed until monday
fuck

Just to be safe that nobody uses the NFC through my pocket/wallet

There's no fraud protection in Zimbabwe?

Less hassle to just have one if these in the wallet

instead of listening to you guys i ordered two pens from dealextreme, and that was my last ever order with them. to be honest their customer service was not that bad, had a couple of problems with the delivery back in the day, and they were really fast in helping me out.

anyway, got to go to bed now, see you guys another day (tomorrow).

banonymous, signing off :^)

Got my $5 vape! It hasn't killed me yet, and the build quality is better any anything 10 times that price in my area

I thought that you could also use folded aluminum instead and put that in your wallet.

Pls believe

>razer
>mouth fedora

what can I say, I'm one edgy guy

nice meme keyboard and mouth fedora user

>sucking chinese robot dick

get out

always some truth to stereotypes

vape=mouth fedora
fountain pen= hand fedora
analog watch = wrist fedora
fedora = fedora

What im missing?

Should I get one if I don't smoke? 7 years ago I remember rolling my own cigs.

Toe socks, foot fedora?

i have no idea famalam, i bought it be an edgy vape nation wizard and then sell it for a huge markup

trench coat = torso fedora

-++DECONTAMINATION IN PROGRESS++-

I have a vaporizer and I use it occasionally, like about once every two weeks or less, when I'm feeling like it. I mostly use it at home, usually to wind down if I feel stressed.

If you think you're going to get addicted to the nicotine, don't do it. If you know you've got the control to become be addicted, sure why not.

Alright thanks. I'll order one! Is there any menthol liquid things? I smoked them before, that's what I use to smoke. Nvm, googled it. Will order now.

Has any annon tried the dzat df10? I would like a pair but I'm not sure yet.

Could you share a link to the one you got it from?

FUCK OFF FUCKING VAPEFAGGOT

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums YOU FUCKING ROBOT DICK SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

I HOPE YOU DIE OF CHINK CHEMICAL POISONING

test

Where to buy a knock off Gpen?

>mfw finally get an email from gearbest but they just shipped the keyboard and not the tablet

Are wing sung fountain pens available on aliexpress? I want to make a dropper pen that's clear, but I don't feel like spending over $5.

Is chink clothing any good? Not looking to buy brand name stuff.
For example, I found these on ebay. Pretty cheap, and that's from the UK. Where do I find the chink edition?

ebay.com/itm/Gildan-Adult-Heavy-Blend-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Plain-Sweatshirt-top-s-m-l-xl-2xl-/120803738060?nav=SEARCH
ebay.com/itm/Fruit-of-the-Loom-Mens-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Plain-Hoodie-Blank-Pullover-Hoody-/120856122381?nav=SEARCH

Not him but I got mine from Gearbest.

Who else /chinkgadgetryanddriedfruit/?

>Is chink clothing any good?
No, don't even try it just no

how many physical bumps on the volume stick?

where is the dried fruit from?

Link?

>Hooded Sweatshirt

die in a fire you fedorafag piece of shit

Just tested my 64 GB shark card.

What do you think?

You done got shork'd

>he fell for the shark meme

>c:

thats the wrong drive reatrd

Oh, I didn't even realize it. Sorry

>reatrd

Are motherboard from aliexpress fakes? I want to buy the thinkpad edge 11 mobo to pimp my x120e yet the only place I found was aliexpress.

The first batch of Piston 3s came with one bump in the middle of the mute button (this is also the Piston 3 that got copied by cheeky chinks and you have a chance of running into on eBay and AliExpress) the second batch of Piston 3 has two tabs on the ends of the mute button which is what I have.

The dried fruit I got from a local fruit shop that sells dried pineapple as well as dried mangoes, cheaper than the 7D ones at a local chink shop.

Nah don't do it.
Hats, shoes, socks and sunglasses are a yes, but pants and shirts are a no.

>this guy is the only man to make a typo

Maybe try eBay too.

It's a funny typo though

I just checked, and they're still too much for my liking. On the other hand, I found this pen here.

What do you guys think?
s.aliexpress.com/baaauErE

Another option is that I could get a transparent jinhao 599, and find a way to seal it and make it completely leak proof ( which might be difficult due to the windows and the bottom).

router guy here, got 2 12 inch 9dBi antennas for my little blue router...he's all grown up!

Please please pleaaaaasseeee, give it a face, user

Do the antennas actually make a difference?
If so link please.

Where can you acquire this router? It would make a good repeater.

How are the routers? I've been using the one my ISP gives me for free but I really want a router that doesn't stutter with high traffic

yes, they make a huge difference, about 3x range increase
ebay.com/itm/391443295179

gl-inet MT300A, amazon US, ebay, or their website

Can somebody design me a face to put on this router?

they're great

Gotcha, thanks.

Are these shark sd cards actually good?

Why? Must be some quality somewhere.

yes

>2016
>being paranoid about contactless payment cards

To acquire payments a criminal would have to sign a contract with their acquiring bank, you are not liable for unauthorized contactless transactions, and data extracted from those cards is useless by itself.

What kind of face should it have? I can do a quick one if needed

It looks menacing now

I sure as fuck hope so. I haven't even received one yet, but I already ordered a matching mouse pad

better rw speed than samsung evo. my 32gb works lovely in my orange pi, currently waiting for two 64gb cards in the mail atm

I was thinking of using the LEDs as the eyes, but the color bleeds into the middle LED and ruins the effect...plus the right LED is red.

I want to draw the face on a piece of clear tape or something, and then stick it on the router.

A simple one, that I can easily replicate, please. :)

This is amazing

Well well well what do we have here

n-n-no senpai is too big

Here's some random ideas, user

:^)

You could probably get away with basic tee shirts, but I'd avoid it for a number of reasons:

1. The fit of clothes is very important for how it looks. Chinese people are smaller so their sizes run smaller and they are disproportional for most people in USA.
2. The quality typically shows for things like pants and shirts, unless it's a basic tee. Pants especially aren't something you want to cheap out on because the durability and fit of pants is really important.
3. Ultimately, the amount you'd be saving to look like shit in Chinese clothes isn't that great.

Ask /fa/ about yesstyle.
Buying knockoff shoes, hats, and sunglasses is good. Shoes you need to be more careful for, but there are some good knockoffs out there.

They're earbuds. I can tell from the box.

Xiaomi Piston Air. WTF.
techzillaa.com/xiaomi-piston-air-headphones/