Esport team Evil Geniouses announces sponsorship with AMD

evilgeniuses.gg/Read/572,Evil-Geniuses-Announces-AMD-Sponsorship/

“In the cutthroat world of professional gaming, players know that you're only as good as your hardware. Even a single dropped frame at the wrong moment can spell the difference between victory and defeat. That's why we trust AMD. No matter how vicious the competition is, we know we can depend on AMD to keep the game running smoothly so that our players can focus their attention where it should be––on winning.” Said Peter "ppd" Dager of Evil Geniuses.

NVIDIA IS FINISHED

FINISHED
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

Guess you could say AMD and Evil Genius's make a Pro Duo.

>we want the it just werks crowd

uhhh

isn't that the exact opposite philosophy of AMD?

thatsthejoke.png

AMD are literally have to PAY people for someone to say their products are good.

lfmao

Is this Sup Forums? Are you underage?

>Even a single dropped frame at the wrong moment can spell the difference between victory and defeat. That's why we trust AMD

No one is going to fall for this, everyone knows AMD has frametime issues all the time.

>literally have to PAY people for someone to say their products are good.
Welcome to the world of Advertisement.
Enjoy your stay.

>>Even a single dropped frame at the wrong moment can spell the difference between victory and defeat. That's why we trust AMD
>No one is going to fall for this, everyone knows AMD has frametime issues all the time.

Holy shit is this 2008? AMD fixes their frame time issues years ago.

Nice shill :^)

lmao buttmad amdbufoon baited, so easy.

We are not from /v we won't know who this guy is.

When was that?

AMD is really building bridges this time around

Cherry pick :^)

LUL.

LEWK MAH I SAYD SHILL ON Sup Forums

Too bad Huck is an obnoxious cunt.

2/10

are you really this retarded?

too bad no one gives a shit about pro gaymerz that will literally be serving me my dinner for a living

Holy shit kek

AMD gives good bang for buck and all, but seriously, if you work for them, tell them to continue support for Carrizo already! I'm fucking raging that I bought into an APU that had it's support dropped when it's less than a year old. And don't think they can just get away with the whole "it's only temporary" and not release another driver for it for another year. I shit you not, if the next driver doesn't reintroduce carrizo support then all my future sentences about AMD will both start and end with "Fuck AMD!".

>Geniouses

V I D E O G A M E S
A R E
F O R
C H I L D R E N

>professional gaming
> cutthroat
>Esport
What the fuck have you cunts done to my video games? fuck i'm ashamed i even play games anymore. I hope somebody bombs esport teams fucking disgraces. You have no RIGHT to even play video games. Go get a real fucking job you fucking losers.

Game play over your move graphics and fun for life you fucking pro gamer faggots. I would drop each and every one of you morons in a instant.

/Thread

>What the fuck have you cunts done to my sports? etc

>Even a single dropped frame at the wrong moment can spell the difference between victory and defeat.
Pro LoL player here. (Yes I know I am cancer and should kill myself but it's easy money.)

No.

>Change from Nvidia to AMD for sponsor
>have to fighting game players who work full time at nvidia
NICE CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Still steam liquid though

I watched Manilla Major and I swear to god that this is the major with the most pause ever.
And most of it due to low framerate the player suffers and forced them to restart the client.
Can you guys which GPU manufacture sponsor the whole tourney?

Hint: Its not AMD

AMD couldn't even make the cut.

guess not guys, fuck.

Fuck, I made a mistake.
Its not Major, that shit didn't happen yet.

Its ESL.