Polaris will defecate on Pascal

>Polaris will defecate on Pascal

what did he mean by this?

why hasn't AMD fired him yet?

He literally does nothing. R&D is done by smarter people and he's a terrible public speaker.

He is going to poo on the competition.

He meant that the poo will not go into the loo but on Pascal.

Pascal is the loo AMD found on Nvidia street. He`s gonna poo on it.

POO IN NVIDOO

>AMD has to hire cheap curryshits now because they're so poor

ultimate kek. It will be funny if Polaris is somewhat competitive though.

POOLARIS

_ _ _ in the _ _ _

cum, ass

Niggers, jail

Because he's done great work in the past and is pretty much the GPU equivalent of Jim Keller. Both of their reputations are on the line with Polaris/Vega and Zen. If they're shit, close AMD down because it's beyond help.

I`m really hoping they got their heads out of their asses with Zen and Polaris / Vega. Maybe the old shit wrecker straightened them out.

The combined force of all the butt blasted shit eaters will be the veritable second shot heard round the world.

where did he say that?

He meant that he poos in the loo and that's where Pascal belongs

That response doesn't fit in the spaces provided, you illiterate cuntfaggot.

>implying niggers don't break the rules.

wings are kill s6 finale

>1.3Ghz for Polaris and 2300+ cores
For $300. I'd say they won hardware battle if IPC is what rumors indicate.

kek

There aren't any concrete rumors about performance per clock.The more persistent one is the 2048 shader variant having 390x performance, but then rumors are confused on whether that's the mobile or the desktop variation.

If you believe it's the desktop variant, then the 2304 shader chip should only be as fast as a (non X) Fury.
If you believe it's the mobile variant, then all bets are off and desktop Polaris might beat out the 1070 in performance.

>The more persistent one is the 2048 shader variant having 390x performance
that one showed 850mghz sample though, this one spotted at 1.26ghz

Either way it's not a stale release this time.

>Indians are cheap
Stop this meme.

H A C K
A
C
K

Rajeev pls

Speculation as of 2 days ago.
It's a all fudge numbers, don't decide anything until real benchmarks hit.

I'm not Indian. But I did grow up in an upper middle class neighborhood where the biggest minority was Indians. Believe it or not Cletus, Indians can get jobs because they work hard and get educated.

>Korean American
How

Wait I just realised to guide for the 2 vega10 numbers are wrong.

Fixed image.

so when the fuck are the new AMD gpus coming out

I'm thinking of replacing my 280x and I have some cash, but GPUs are so expensive where I live that I'll commit sudoku if I make a wrong purchase

>He literally does nothing
kys

I just read that AMD will give an 'update' on polaris cards at 1 jun.

An update, really?

If the wait any longer anyone looking for a new graphics card will have already jumped on Pascal.

Why is this shit taking so long, do they have problems with the new dieshrink at Glofo?

>AMD announced a press conference and live webcast during Computex 2016 in Taipei, Taiwan. The event will begin on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 10:00 AM CST

Where was 850MHz associated with any performance claims?

first leaks, maybe I remember it wrong
first leaks were with low frequency, now it's suddenly 1.3ghz

nobody ever says "we are going to launch GPU on this conference guys!" in announcement , they can delay it though since 1060 is delayed far into the year, or paper launch it late june

AMD (or ATi rather) doesn't like paper launches since they used to get bashed for it a lot.
They won't 'reveal' until they can actually release, especially after how long it took for FuryX2/RadeonProDuo to release...

On the other side, you're saying you'll just jump on 1080/1070.
But here's a good question - they are 'released' but they aren't in stock anyware any haven't been yet, no ETA - nVidia has done a paper launch only, who knows when you'll finally be able to BUY a 1080, hell AMD might have even released by then...

nig, pit

>implying income makes you not cheap

Jews are making bank but they won't even tip a waiter.

Meanwhile we already fucking have some performance reviews of a GTX1080.

And seriously, is Polaris 10 not even trying to aim for high-end segments like the GTX1080? Because AMD just has decided to let R9 Fury live for a longer bit? But GTX1080 just has literally thrown almost everything into the trash!

kek

We're talking about being cheap to employ. If Indians managed to become wealthier than white Americans while working off of lower wages, then Indians are clearly superior at managing their money.

more like
>filipino americans
how

POO IN THE GPU

Americans don't know the first thing about money management, even when it concerns their life, how is this news?

They go into medicine/healthcare a lot. Just like Indians.

They've confirmed the first batch of 1080'a will go on sale next Friday I believe. But theyre sure to go out of stock quickly. Whenever they might next be available is anyone's guess.

Both were confirmed paper launches until the end of June a while ago.

>im not Indian but I sacked curry flavored cock my whole childhood so you must be wrong
KEK FOR POO

I already provided the data showing him to be wrong. I added my anecdotal evidence later.

I could go for some 390x performance with the latest tech standards, GDDR5x memory AND all at half the TDP.
My R9 290x is hitting 90 degrees at times, great performer otherwise.