PS4 GPU

So I went to a repair shop today for my ps4 and was told that the gpu is the reason why the system wont turn on. I was told that they couldnt repair it and I have to send it back to sony to get it fixed. Is there really no way I can repair it myself, or do I have to shill out the 150 dollar service fee for sony to repair it. Am I better off getting a new system?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/p/ktTkvK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Louis Rossman won't fix it?

>console
You're dumb motherfucker ain't cha?

Build a gaming PC now and stop getting cucked by sony.

Lol, they really told you that? It's an easy fix. You just need a soldering gun and a graphics card like the GTX 970. Let me know if you can get those.

Sony replaced my entire console for free when this happened to me, I called customer service and complained. They emailed me me a paid shipping slip and sent me back an entire bundle, new controller and all.

This

Just need a soldering iron and a dragon dildo, it's an easy fix.

it an eassy fix pham just need a solder and jar of mayonnaise

That's more than $150, man. Even if it worked like that, he wouldn't drop the price of a 970 on it.

how's your first day on Sup Forums?

gaming pcs kinda suck because of all the variables which have to be met for your game to run well
on console it either werks™ or dev gets nuts for christmas

where do you live

>gaming pcs kinda suck because of all the variables which have to be met for your game to run well
That's not true at all. Even shitty prebuilts from BestBuy meet all recommended requirements nowadays.

Forgetting the occasional bad driver, the layer that games run on is identical regardless of hardware or OS choices.

idk man i tend to disagree from what i've seen
a/ hw cuckery
b/ dev does a shit job

$150?
just get a new machine.

Contact them anyways. See how much it costs.
You are not obliged to pay them anything until you receive a service and are sent an invoice.

The working world calls this "Getting a quote."
You should try it sometime--working, I mean.

>console plebs actually believe this

Ez, just put in the oven until it smells like taco

I have a ps4 this is how I make pstacos

With the Nvidia GTX 1070 (tm) you can now see the games realized at a totally affordable price wow!

I fixed my with a solder and a new ps4

And here I thought Sup Forums was a console gaming circlejerk because PCs are only for srs bsns like programming and watching animu.

PC gaming is DEAD! Really guys it has died and now no one plays games on the PC any more! I am serious it is dead, and to prove that all I need to ask is: Did you or any of your friends ever play a game on the PC recently? If you say no then that proves that PC gaming is dead. If you say yes then you are a damn liar because PC gaming is DEAD, and you are lying because you have no proof or evidence, and THAT PROVES PC GAMING IS DEAD!

Really, if you take a look at the recent games for the PC then you will see that many of them sell less than 1m copies (pathetic!) and that PROVES that PC gaming is DEAD! And some PC games are so casual that they get more than 1m sales (lol casuals), and that further proves that PC gaming is DEAD!

So stop using PC for games, only consoles are meant to play games that is why they are called PCs. If they were meant for games they would be called PGs: Personal Gamestations. That also proves that PC gaming is DEAD!

Only consoles have good games anyway, all the PC games are horrible, and this is why PC gaming is dead. Besides, who would play games on a PC? PCs are meant for browsing the web and editing documents and that is why they come with a mouse and keyboard.

PC gaming is dead, so stop playing games on a PC. It is not fun to play games on a PC, because it is a dead platform. If you or anyone else think that PC gaming is fun then you are deluded, because it isn't.

So stop playing games on the PC because that is stupid and PC gaming is DEAD!

An overclocked 750ti + a skylake i3 (haslell i3s also work) outperform the PS4 in most cross platform games.

You can look up at digitalfoundry because they often do those tests.
It's not even a matter of opinion.

People can say "muh optimization" all they want but when the consoles have to walk the walk they're too much constrained by their thermal throttling that none of that matters.
Also a weak ass AMD notebook CPU often leads to bottlenecking.

Sell other one as broken for parts, and buy a new one. Dont tell them what problem it is, so they pay more.

Valhalla

Nice pasta

Throw it in the trash where it belongs and get a PC

>buying a product with planned obsolescence
might as well buy the PS4k now goyim!

but post it on jewtube for $$$

>this is coming from the idiot who's getting cucked by windows 10

pcpartpicker.com/p/ktTkvK

Here's a decent build for $414 that outperforms a PS4 in every way. Ask if you need help on how to build it.

so the ps4 is basically the xbox360?

Why are all tripfags shit?

That circular argumet. At the start always gets me. Kekked