/csg/ Chink Shit General

What are you waiting for Sup Forumsents?

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user bought some tinfoil hats for his wallet • user is still alive even after sucking on his new chink mouth fedora • Router user got some antennas for his tiny router they help the range a lot and they look cute with faces • Chinks have really stepped up their begging for good feedback game • user bought 5 BM-800 microphones and didn't get taxed • This user just joined the chink club got himself a nice OrangePI Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-style-3d-T-Shirt-trippy-vibrant-Trix-Rabbit-psychedelic-Summer-Style-t-shirt-Sport/32557125971.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_10009_10008_10018_10019_9863_101,searchweb201603_7&btsid=1a035329-b4e8-462e-bfbc-7b2224c9c2f8
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_24548.html
aliexpress.com/item/Female-vaginal-repair-Herbal-Tampons-Beautiful-Life-Vaginal-Clean-Point-Tampon-10pcs-Lot-Free-Shipping/32635793189.html
s.aliexpress.com/Ijqeq2uM
aliexpress.com/store/product/RITECH-II-Professional-Head-Mount-Version-3D-Movies-Games-VR-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-Google-Cardboard-Bluetooth/939311_32377041691.html?spm=5261.7049941.1998509440.523.kBBQQQ&sdom=101.429.489.0_32377041691
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Hot-Sale-2015-Litestar-PXN-00081-Arcade-Rocker-Game-Joystick-Compatible-for-PS3-for-PC/32553949558.html
aliexpress.com/item/Street-fighting-game-Computer-PC-game-controller-USB-vibration-joystick-for-Windows-XP-WIN-7-WIN/32329395157.html
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_315680.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_60908.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_173594.html
ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-mi-piston-air-capsule-earphones-8438.html
s.aliexpress.com/I7zMfmei
s.aliexpress.com/EnaYvIV7
s.aliexpress.com/AvaqUbm6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beat me to it
here, take this image and use it in the future it is of the highest quality

first :DD

I have a feeling [s4s] would love this shirt
aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-style-3d-T-Shirt-trippy-vibrant-Trix-Rabbit-psychedelic-Summer-Style-t-shirt-Sport/32557125971.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_10009_10008_10018_10019_9863_101,searchweb201603_7&btsid=1a035329-b4e8-462e-bfbc-7b2224c9c2f8

Are there any good chink vertical monitors? I don't even care about width.

Surely the mailman will delivery my jinhao hand fedora today!

LOOK WHAT I GOT

enjoy your literal housefire.

literal housefire

can you only use this to keep a cup of coffee warm, or could you also slowly warm up cold soup out of a can?

literal housefire

I tried to heat soup with one once but it set my house on fire.

literal firehouse

>use heat pad
>2.5w
>housefire
Kek

I use it as a hand warmer when typing on cold winter nights

Anyone ever buy one of those shitty cheap quadcopters? Looking to waste 15 bucks on some short lived fun.

I'm excited for the day when we get a "my house literally caught on fire thanks to chink shit" story

Get yourself a chink cube.
This is a stickerless YuLong.

Really good cube.

I always have it on my table.

Magnetic earrings from ebay
Flashlight from gearbest

Bought, thanks for that user. Laughing my ass off still.

Original Xiaomi Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html

Or

EARSON ER - 151
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_24548.html

Usb*

>tfw bought a fake Samsung charger for $4.5 from eBay almost a year ago
>tfw still no housefire
>tfw it actually puts out 2A which it's labeled as

Did i get lucky lads?

Finally, a polite way to say "I love you but your pussy stinks."

aliexpress.com/item/Female-vaginal-repair-Herbal-Tampons-Beautiful-Life-Vaginal-Clean-Point-Tampon-10pcs-Lot-Free-Shipping/32635793189.html

wtf is that box?

Had a few things arrive today. If anyone wants a mini review of something, let me know.

My gf pussy smell pretty nice actually, except for just after her period

fake intel processor

ChinkDisk

1. How does the sandisk thumbdrive feel? How much was it? Does it seem durable enough to put on a key ring? Have you tested it to see if it truly has that capacity and read/write speeds?

2. What is that other shit?

Is this decent?
How can 8a 5v be 50w?

Good Sale 5 Port USB Charger Travel Adapter Intelligent Detect Fast Charging 5V 8A 50W Free shipping May 10
s.aliexpress.com/Ijqeq2uM
(from AliExpress Android)

Eh, I would've bought it locally (pretty much the same price) but it was out of stock.

It's legit. The sliding mechanism feels really nice, and the device seems durable enough for a keychain (though I won't be using it that way)

The other stuff is a romoss li-po powerbank, and some velcro strips.

how good is this guys? sale ends in less than an hour though.
aliexpress.com/store/product/RITECH-II-Professional-Head-Mount-Version-3D-Movies-Games-VR-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-Google-Cardboard-Bluetooth/939311_32377041691.html?spm=5261.7049941.1998509440.523.kBBQQQ&sdom=101.429.489.0_32377041691

how much was the thumb drive?

Ugh... just use a vesa stand and tilt one.

~26 bucks from gearbest

Why do I want to buy all this chink shit that I probably won't use or need?

Will it make me happy?

Only for a day or so.
That's why you have to keep ordering.

Yes.

Does anything make you happy?

Holy shit, who makes the art for these? Glorious.

Also, >Australian shipping

Anywhere else in the pacific shipping.

is there a /csg/ reviewed usb3.0 eGPU cradle?

I don't see anything on the wiki

Be wary of those things though. I've once had this usb cup warmer, at one point you actually started to smell melting plastic.

Threw the thing in the trash can straight away.

Are there any good cheap chink fightsticks for pc?

>usb3.0
>egpu
nigga no

to anyone buying chinkshit from taobao/tmall, do they send an invoice in the package?

only the overpriced USA ones? Ugh

Well, maybe next year

I think he meant the fact that running a GPU through USB 3.0 is a terrible bottleneck

i wish egpu got more attention here. usb obviously trash, but i want to do the mpcie in my t430s but i'm lazy and want the cheapest possible chinkplementation

i have a gtx 970 i brought with me (i'm away from home for a year). help me game, /csg/

Which BM-800 listing is cheap and reputable?

Most popular one on Ali is like 40 dollarydoos...

>usb obviously trash
you can use multiple USB
my laptop has 5
I don't see the general issue with this

Can finally grab my Chuwi Hi8 Pro Dual boot from the post office in the afternoon.

Finally i'm so stocked for the fucker. Cross your fingers for me, I hope that damn china tablet works, I even got a USB-c adapter for the damn thing.

Will give a review when i've got used to the thing, regarding wifi signal, build quality, any problems, etc.

>40 AUSD for BM800

There are some of them for 15 EUR (20 cunt dollars) on Aliexpress with lots of reviews and orders.
Don't forget the cheap sound card with this.

like.. what. show me an implementation where you use multiple USB pots to give an egpu setup.

i can barely even

Thanks based user.

We should really update the csg wiki with a list of good buys.

Not sure if this qualifies as chink shit but I pulled the trigger on a chink made carbon wheelset for my bike.

25 mm x 50 mm tubular rims in 3k glossy finish from farsports laced to DT Swiss 240s straight pull hubs with Sapim cx-ray spokes. Ended up being around $840 with postage to Europe. While pricy it's still only 1/3 - 1/4 of what you'd have to pay for similar wheelset from a western manufacturer.

Customer service so far has been top notch. Will report back when more data is available.

you're gonna break a leg, nigga

I just bought a SSD to use in my old laptop and rejuvenate it. How is the KingDian s180?

As well as a replacement charger because this charger does that weird "tie my cable in the shape of a pentagram and light candles" for it to work. I bought a branded charger from a reputable seller, i'm not retarded and buying an 8$ "replacement ac" brand charger

$37
(the most comfy looking one)
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Hot-Sale-2015-Litestar-PXN-00081-Arcade-Rocker-Game-Joystick-Compatible-for-PS3-for-PC/32553949558.html

$28
aliexpress.com/item/Street-fighting-game-Computer-PC-game-controller-USB-vibration-joystick-for-Windows-XP-WIN-7-WIN/32329395157.html

They're tubulars for a reason user. Simplifies the design quite a bit and doesn't put nearly as much stress on the rim. Better feeling and handling of tubular tyres is just an added bonus.

Better deal for the first one on gearbest right now. I'd get that one.

gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_315680.html

These were completely shit purchases. Most of them smelt like burning plastic when used, one of them blew. Glad it didn't end up being a housefire though.

>They're tubulars for a reason user
thats nice, but you forgot where you are, since you look new I am going to let you go easy this time but next time POST FUCKING LINK(S)

a-a-am i safe?

You'd get laughed out of the building at any fighting game tournament using those. I mean, can't you just save up and get something with tournament standard parts (Sanwa) so you don't give up on it after a few days of novelty?

Is there any decent chinkphones worth less than 120 bucks?

Where is the general price point for a nice chinkphone?

Now that neither my volume button, not dim screen button works, I feel it might be prudent to get a new phone. But I'm a major poorfag.

>3 days later
kek

Supposed to be about 8hrs

Its a portable steam sauna

>Why do I want to buy all this chink shit that I probably won't use or need?
Its cheap
>Will it make me happy?
Yes

Just get one of those One PlusOne's

which one?
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_60908.html
or
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_173594.html

or any other suggestions i guess

>Its a portable steam sauna
FUCK I REMEMBER YOU
YOU'RE THE GUY WITH THE SAUNA GIRLFRIEND

That is around 300 bucks though.

Yeah when mine pulls 2A it overheats in around 10-15 minutes, and shuts down for a few minutes.

Luckily my Nexus 5 only pulls 1.5A, so it gets hot but runs fine.

You can measure mA with apps though, which is really neat.

im looking for a decent tablet any suggestions?

You're welcome.
And if you take a USB cheap card (unless you have a phantom power already), take the So make from Gearbest. If you don't want to order on Gearbest, just take a look at the Somake 7.1 design and order the brandless in Aliexpress.
They are probably the same inside, and they are like .8 to 1.5 euros.

anyone?

Pretty much this.

I know the guy you're responding to isn't serious about faitos, but he should avoid chink game controllers at all costs. They're so low quality that they can incur damage - both software and hardware level - to your comp or PS3. People have reported their USB ports getting fried from Chinksticks. I had the misfortune of using a Mayflash PS2 to PC converter with terrible drivers that made my computer crash anytime the fucking thing moved an inch.

Arcade sticks are so easy and cheap to build on your own now. You can make a Sanwa stick for half the price of a Madcatz or Hori stick if you do your research.

The question you need to ask is
>is there a usb3.0 eGPU cradle?
Because I don't think there is
>PCI-e to USB

look at the op

No, buy more shit and get more points

Onda or Chuwi.
Don't know which models to pick though.

anyone preordered the latest meme IEMs?

ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-mi-piston-air-capsule-earphones-8438.html

Motospeed Inflictor arrived, for the price I must say I am impressed.

- Adjustable rubber feet.
- Really solid heavy built.
- Rubber gold plated USB cable.
- The font on the key caps could be better, but it's pretty good in real life.
- No ghosting, n-key rollover.
- Comes with multitude of led light effects, which can be further adjusted.
- win key can be locked.

Bought blue switch version, which is my first
keyboard with this switch type, for typing, not bad.

>YOU'RE THE GUY WITH THE SAUNA GIRLFRIEND
What? Who?

Do you find with the white backlight you can see the individual RGB LEDs sometimes?
It fucks with my vision a bit

I dare you to price match that.
>No, sir

I don't really stare at the keyboard when typing, I'm not directly above it neither,
so not a problem currently for me.

yeah thats my issue too. i guess ill just keep digging

Good bag for EDC?

I'm was going to post links when I got the wheels and could see how they're. But since you're so impatient wheelsfar.com and farsports.cn

They have much cheaper options if you're fine with cheap hubs. I've had good experiences with DT hubs and wanted something that can be reused with new rims after these get too worn.

>tfw you can't order a cheap mechanical keyboard because you live in scandinavia

Or are the key caps very replaceable? No problems buying new ones from WASD.com?

oh boy

So anyone know some cheap chink ink? I am new to fountain pens, but some of them look damn sexy.

it's the extra blades and batteries i got for my JJRC H22

ordered on 4/29 and arrived 5/20, not bad for free shipping

literally housefires

lipos are housefires at the best of times, charging five at once is just asking for your shit to be fucked up
i'll charge them one at a time don't worry

Should have got the s280, I remember user posting about older models having crummy controllers. The s280 is the confirmed legit/thoroughly tested and /csg/ approved chink ssd to get.

Does Gearbest send all your shit in one shipment?

Aliexpress send them one by one since there are multiple sellers

These any good?

Looking to get into diy

20PCS PAM8403 Super mini digital amplifier board 2 * 3W Class D digital amplifier board efficient 2.5 to 5V USB power supply
s.aliexpress.com/I7zMfmei

Bluetooth Stereo Audio Module Transmission BK8000L AT Commands SPP Bluetooth Speaker Amplifier DIY
s.aliexpress.com/EnaYvIV7

10pcs/lot TP4056 1A Lipo Battery Charging Board Charger Module lithium battery DIY MICRO Port Mike USB New Arrival
s.aliexpress.com/AvaqUbm6

If all of the products are in stock then yeah, if one is missing because of them waiting on their supplier it will get shipped and the remaining item gets sent out later.

All in stock

buy an objective2 diy kit it's fun a fuck and you will get a fucking fantastic product at the end