MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY

Face it. He's a try-hard. He calls himself Dr. Stallman despite only having honorary degrees. That would be like Kanye West calling himself Dr Kanye West. But he doesn't because even he knows that's pretentious.

If Kanye West is less pretentious than you, you're doing something wrong.

Stallman is a gargantuan faggot who calls himself a 'doctor' without having gained a PhD, destroys any credibility he has by acting like an ass "I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone" and his only real claim to fame is contributing to the creation of Linux.

Without Linus and Linux the GPL and FSF would have faded into obscurity. They only reason anyone pays them any heed now is because of the (negligible) help it gave Linus back in the early days of Linux.

If anything the FSF should rename itself Linux/FSF, simply because the Linux project and Linus are the only reason anyone would pay them any attention now.

Stallman's work is just a footnote in the history of Linus's achievements. He should be grateful for that, otherwise he would be nothing.

Demanding people call Linux GNU/Linux is audacious

Other urls found in this thread:

gng.z505.com/cult.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and he's devilishly handsome.

>sticky
I think having this fat kike there is an example of an "internet meme". I might be wrong though.

>he's a bernie supporter

why the fuck didn't i make this connection. Explains why anything tainted with GNU is unproductive freememe trash

My name is now Dr user.

>Stallsham couldn't even get a masters

Hahahahah oh wow, freetards on suicide watch.

>replies
>posters

One of you is OP samefagging

anyway get out normalfags

This, everyone's laughing. Only the newfags in Arch threads say that he is a genius.

It amazes me that he has been given so many honorary doctorates as well. He's done some great things but at this stage he's not doing a single thing. I don't get why you'd stop programming if you took this up as your vocation.

Also, his life story is comical:
>be an autist his whole life
>meet friends and start folk dancing in college
>feeling pretty good about himself
>lab he works in gets closed down and he loses all of his friends
>gets so butthurt he creates a whole movement against the evil big businesses
>people who don't know any better get told he's a genius and give him money

His copyleft is a joke and so is he. Homeless looking crook

>MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY

He's a professional victim, the only person more pathetic than Stallsham are the virgins who blindly follow him.

Absolute faggots, the lot of them. At least Linus still has dignity.

Sticky of Linus, plox

Let's vote Rossman the new face of Sup Forums

I'd say Terry, far more memeable and unlike Stallsham he can actually create his own OS

nice meme

/rss/ remove stallman sticky general
keep posting threads like this till the sticky is gone
keep bumping this thread till it maxes post count

youre a forced meme Richard, do the world a favor and just die already

>h-he's totally not a communist you guys!
I bet a little birdie told him that proprietary software is the devil.

Yeah! Fuck Stallman! Linus did all the real work making Linux. All in favor for LinusTechTips as new StickyMan

op is a faggot

comparing programmer to some random nigger

I've got better things to do with my time

just hide the sticky retard, it's there for newfags not for Sup Forums regulars

coder*

Torvalds has honorary doctorates. Stallsham never refers to him as Dr, but expects others to call him a Dr.

Because he's a fat hippocrite

Linus is so based.
>gets a ton of high end shit for free because companies want him to review it
>has a qt Asian wife and a happy family
>still has time to invent and work on Linux

agreed

How is Stallman any better than a nigger?

Takes credit for the work of others and hasn't done anything productive for the last two decades. Even when he forked someone else's version of EMACS he tries to claim it was his original work.

Required reason for anyone who needs educating on exactly how crooked Stallman and his virgin fanclub really is

gng.z505.com/cult.htm

What a fucking Jew that man is.

MR MOD, TEAR THAT STICKY DOWN

bumping

He's just as much of a meme though. At least Rossman is a productive member of society.

Well I have to say it was a bit of a shock to find out he wasn't actually a Phd, but he uses the title, even though it's just honorary. I've never seen other people doing this, he has to be pretty insecure about his social status to use that title.

He's not insecure as much as he is oblivious to the way the world works. It's the same reason he tries to take the achievements of others for himself.

>literally Hillary levels of hypocrisy

This is the type of man we have on our sticky? What the fuck

Agreed. Mods need to put a trigger warning on that sticky.

>Right in the goons' pockets. The lawyers alone receive about half a million dollars. This is a corporation, far from NON PROFIT.

>Just to clarify further, the compensation image shows multiple salaries. It may be a little confusing when you first look at it. An example is Eben Moglen's total salary of over $281,000 many years ago (six figure income) if you total up the three salaries he gets (left to right in the image above). That's three salaries for one person. We're not talking about $281,000 of today's dollars; you have to consider inflation. Now the question is, could Eben Moglen have made about $50,000 comfortably back then, or $75,000... or even $45,000... really does he require a six figure millionaire's income? How do you stop your donation to GNU from being abused for personal profits of lawyer goons...
>Now let's say that the free software lawyers and other staff members of GPL related organizations did have reasonable salaries such as $70,000 or $50,000 for a single person (not $280K). >Even a fair salary of $50K would still mean that free software is developed with money, and lots of it since it is a yearly salary, going to multiple people that work for FSF and are affiliated with FSF. So what is this quote about:

>"You see Free Software has been so successful because we have shown we can develop software without any money."
>--Richard M. Stallman: The Dangers of Software Patents (2004-05-24)
>It is an outright lie and complete nonsense

Stallsham BTFO

Whats a sticky

>not Uriel

>qt asian wife

TOP. KEK.

johj

>ayy

I love this new shitpost pasta
although, you should kill yourself

truth hurts innit

T. """"Doctor"""" Stallman

Stallmanites on suicide watch

>ITT windows pajeets work to tear down peoples faith in free software so windows doesnt look bad

>having faith in a fraud who claims to be a doctor despite being unable to complete his masters

Kek

never said he wasnt a fraud, im just saying that microshit puts a LOT of time and effort into advertising, and this is exactly the kind of shit they would pull
you either know that these threads are marketing by MS, are too ignorant to understand, or a pajeet

Orrrrr people just don't like hippocracy and Stallman rubs them the wrong way.

>He calls himself Dr. Stallman despite only having honorary degrees. That would be like Kanye West calling himself Dr Kanye West.
Whats wrong with that? Dr dre didnt do much after high school either and nobody says anything about that.

dont see any threads around these days about how dickish other famous tech people are, rajesh

Dre never claimed to be a Doctor on academic achievement, unlike Stallsham

Yet dre calls himself dr dre and nobody looks up.

Other famous tech people generally aren't a "mascot" in a sticky thread on a technology board.
If anything it should be Linus in that sticky. And no, not the LTT faggot.

he's the mascot because he's funny (in the autistic way)
torvalds would be boring af

I think you mean Dr. Torvalds, as like Stallsham he also has a pretend Doctorate

This.

Sticky Mr. Torvalds instead, at least he's not a complete loser autist. He made Linux and is not a delusional communist. Stallman is also fucking rude and gives a bad image for open source.

He's not funny, he's a pretentious fraud.

Terry is a good funny mascot, and unlike """Doctor""" Stallman he's actually created an OS.

He never uses "Dr.", unlike Shameman.

He's not funny. He's a cringeworthy and rude autist with a girly voice.

Because he has more sense than to dress himself in borrowed robes, obviously.

No matter how right you are, it doesn't matter because the reason why Sup Forums faps over stallman is because he replies to people's e-mails. We've passed the meme point where you can now make fake e-mails and memelets will fucking fall for it every time and repeat the process. You are completely right but wasting your time.

Have some respect for the dead. RIP.

thats why he's funny, you retards
terry would be a pretty good substitute but i like stallman more