Embracing the botnet

Which OS, programs, hardware, apps, etc should I use to maximize my contact with the botnet?

>Nice pretend Doctorate, Faggot

Chromebook
Chrome browser
Chrome OS
0 addons
all cookies enabled even third party
signed in with your google TM account 24/7

windows 10 on a desktop with an intel processor plugged into the ethernet using nothing but the online suites from either microsoft or google (ie, google docs, onenote) using google chrome and storing everything on their cloud.
dont know enough about apple shit to say anything about them
also download a shitload of shifty torrents with weird .exe's in them (make sure theyre not ransomware or it could cute your connection to the botnet!) and use skype and facebook exclusively for contacting people

What's up with the Stallman doctorate shitposting lately?

>mfw I do several of those things
Am I too late to be saved?

nah once youre cutoff from the botnet for a month or so your profile looses all credibility to advertisers and it never gets looked at
i actually use google docs to store certificates and resumes and shit because its always there and its easy to link people too
the biggest difference you can make is in your choice of browser and what websites you use, operating system and hardware stuff comes second by a long way
if you wanna go full off the grid (without dropping your current computer/OS) stop using facebook/whatever your regular/social networking sites, use icecat (browser), and if youre using a 'botnet' OS, disable as much as you can and disconect it from the internet when youre not using it

Stallman's a pretentious faggot who claims to be a Doctor without having a PhD.

Sad little man

MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY
>MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY

Nice "Doctorate", faggot

Mr. Mod should tear down that autist's sticky.

> nice work sanje! break down the freetards faith in free software and they will flock to windows 10 like poos to a street

lol at all these mad losers who use a pretend toilet in the street.

RMS is a genius doing God's work by spreading freedom and maximizing profit for everyone. You are just spreading mud people poo in the street.

Who said anything about windows or pajeets?
Stallman is just a pretentious autist who lacks basic social and technical skills. He can't even install his Linux distros himself, somebody else does that for him.
Why is he in the sticky? Why not Terry or Torvalds instead?

terry is a good candidate but torvalds is boring as hell

Because he's the hacker archetype.

He is an old school hacker with a UNIX beard that hacked for freedom. The man gave us GNU. Also, he's eccentric as fuck which makes him funny. Very political about tech too.

Linus thinks more like a business man and is pretty neutral on all questions except for matters directly concerning Linux, so he's not as inspiring.

Terry is a Sup Forums tier autist. He might be a genius, but come on, he's the Gary Busey of tech.

As for the cucks shitposting against Stallman, they might not be pajeets, but makes you wander who would profit from RMS being dragged away from Sup Forums community. The same people who start "GNU/Linux vs Linux" threads and "Arch vs Ubuntu" threads.

Are we witnessing an organized shilling campaign against RMS? Wouldn't surprise me tbqh.

Yes. Remember the fake "Friendly Linux Thread" without "GNU"? When Windows added the GNU/Linux subsystem, there was a hard GNU and Arch bashing campaign. Also, Ubuntu suddenly became considered a great distro board-wide.

Someone is trying to de-politicize Sup Forums. Three major players come to mind: Microsoft (now having a GNU/Linux subsystem), Apple (a UNIX-based alternative to GNU/Linux) and the government (trying to pass anti-encryption laws and ensure spying and monopolies of companies).

I can't tell if your joking or not

man this all feels really tinfoil to me but i believe it

Linux + Android + Google is my ecosystem of choice

>Dell computer running stock BIOS
>Windows 10 with "anonymous" usage info. setting enabled and updated to the most recent version
>iTunes
>Internet Explorer
>Norton
>Microsoft Cloud
>Webcams galore
>Fingerprint scanner
>A good clear microphone
>Every Microsoft program ever made
>QuickTime Player

Well, it doesn't have to be an organized effort. It may be tinfoil to think it is, but what if it all happens spontaneously? What's happening can still play into someone's hand.

For example, it's more likely that children from Sup Forums get buttmad when shills get BTFO in a Microsoft 10 thread, so they react in a way that would make Sup Forums friendlier environment for speccy threads and Sup Forums's tech support in general. Also, consumer fags can get annoyed with flame wars in their threads so they would want to drop the whole political aspect of technology.

Freetards are not good for talk about business and purchases on this board because you can't profit from people who just want to play with tech freely and for free. Typical Sup Forums freetard buys used laptops, assembles his own PC and installs free software. You can't sell him shit and he will bash every consumer choice because it's non-free by any or both meanings of the word.

This is bad for businesses, but also for butthurt consumers and emotionally unstable teenage gamers, so companies really don't have to do anything about it themselves.

Anything google or microsoft.

Apple works as well, just that it's not as notorious. Oh and you -better- use cloud services for like, every fucking thing.

>this is what Stallmanites really believe

Perhaps we just don't like that fat fraud.

Windows 10

It's by far the most popular combo as well.

>hurr Sup Forums is insulting my waifu Stallsham

Grow thicker skin faggot.

>fraud
If the guy who chose the path of political activism and free work in advancing global commons which made him practically homeless instead of selling out and cashing in his talent is a fraud to you, you have some fucked up values.
He is fat, I'll give you that.

ITT: I don't know what a botnet is

>practically homeless

The fact you believe that shows how far down the rabbit hole you actually are...

>fraud
>sham
Here are some more words for your arsenal, fag: scam, hoax, quack. Or just stick to "meme" so you aren't such an obvious samefag.

>having that pic ready
lol. I don't see Stallman's rent there. What do you think this proves? That FSF uses lawyers? No way...

>oy please donate, don't you like freedom goy?

Stallmanite pls

Go pay for some proprietary software, it's better than free of charge freedom.
FSF pays lawyers, software corporations obviously don't.

Do you see RMS's salary on there?

I don't understand why you would post 4 people's salaries that are not RMS as proof that RMS makes a lot of money.

How far down the rabbit hole are you, Stallmanite? This is a man who pretends to be a Doctor, he's never going to pass up making money.

He's jewing all you freetards

>Software Freedom Law Center founded 2005
>Not the Free Software Foundation

troll harder

Nice tinfoil fedora you got there, non-free cuck.

Windows 10 + have accounts on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc... and post frequently. That's all it takes, i think.
Also, use Chrome while browsing.

Stallman graduated from Harvard magna cum laude earning a bachelor's degree in Physics in 1974. Stallman considered staying on at Harvard, but instead he decided to enroll as a graduate student at MIT. He ended his pursuit of a doctorate in physics after one year, in order to focus on his programming at the MIT AI Laboratory.
I tried to post his honorary doctorates and awards from wikipedia, but pic related.

Install Windows 10.
Download Bonzi Buddy.
Try to run it with compatibility settings.
With any luck you'll have a combination of Win10 trying to tell you how to run Bonzi Buddy and Bonzi Buddy trying to search for help pages on compatibility mode.