has cool games and funny animations

Got the new windows me.

>not using 2000
>using pleb me

Why would anyone want NT architecture?

Am I the only one who forgot to change my date and lost all the data? :^(

check out my new cell phone user

I visited the twin towers today! It was so nice

Calling it right now, 2000 will be the year of the Linux desktop.

Did you check out Mandrake yet? That's going to be THE one.

>not using the Nokia 7710
>he doesn't want to be released from the matrix

HELL YEAH BABY IT'S HERE

did you guys hear that amd reached 1000MHz with their amd athlon? it's over, intel is finished.

NINTENDO IS
F I N I S H E D
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

The PS2 is going to fucking fail with its stupid DVD disc player tacked on.

Sega all the way baby!

To be fair they were finished at that point with the exception of the Wii

You guys are really shitty at this, Dreamcast was already in flop mode by January 2000.

mad sonyfag/nintendrone detected

better fill up the bath tub with water in case all the computers forget to filter water and a nuclear melt-down occurs

OMG GUIZ LOOK AT THIS GRAPHICS ITS SO REAL

Got my tickets to NYC next September, gonna tour the twin towers, so excited!

holy shit

welp i finally beat half-life, it took me a year.

Windows MEEEEE? It doesn't have DOS support, you have to use a windows shell so fuck that. I'll keep my Windows 98 second edition, laterz!

Anyone else have a massive collection of AOL free trial CDs? I won't have to pay for internet for the next 30 years!

>using DOS in the 32-bit new millennium
>being limited to 8.3 file names
>not using superior Windows NT or 2000
laughing IT professionals.jpg

.....which of these 3 do you fall in:

>Age 13 or Under
>New to Sup Forums
>Regularly browse iFunny/9GAG/Similar Sites

>"Morpheus joined the chat"

>user: Eww namefag
>"user left the chat"

2001 will be the year of linux desktops

This new Mozilla browser is SO much better than IE or Opera. It's still in 0.x versions but it's already so good.

>lousy, big, fucky JPEG
>not using dithered GIF
>IT professional

>not patching windows to use dos real mode

Actually, fuck all of you, fuck Windows, and fuck you too you little wannabes: Everybody with half a brain knows FreeBSD is the way to go.

GOYM TE MILLENIUM BUG WILL KILL OUR CIVILIZATION

NO ELECTRICITY

NO INTERNET

NO PHONES

NO GOVERNMENT

TOTAL ANARCHY

Sweet dude, I went there back in 93 but it was closed off cuz some dude tried to blow it up or somethin. If you go to the top of the towers get one of those new iZone cameras they are suppose to be digital and don't need film. You could take like 100 photos!

I tried it, but it ran slowly on my computer

>2000
>complaining about JPG when it's the future
>not having a T1 Internet connection

I just got the idea of using the internet to create a network where you can interact with your friends, see their photos and basically give up your whole privacy, but i doubt there will ever be a market for it.

What's a Wii? Are you from the future?

Your father's 386 isn't a computer anymore

>not maximizing the use of said T1 pipe
also
>T1 pleb
>not blistering your hands on glorious T3

>implying anyone would ever want to give up their privacy

wanting to use .GIF what do you think this is, the hamster dance webpage?

Also FreeBSD HA! Everybody know Red Hat is where it's at, it's the only Linux that has a nice GUI.

Most of my programs still require REAL DOS not some MS Winblows!

>GUI
>literally being a WIMP
Fuck these kids, I'm out

koyaanis.com/i/year2000.swf

Guys guys my uncle works on MS he sent me this screenshot to my hotmail look is like Windows ME but with colors!

Dude really? Ocarina of time 2 is suppose to come out later this year and have you seen the pics in Nintendo Power of Perfect Dark, it's going to be like GoldenEye but better!

I'm on a 486, did I screw up the install or something?

Boy I sure am looking forward to life

Just got this bad boy the other day. It cost me my entire paycheck, but it was worth it. Goodbye social life; hello Unreal Tournament.

MODS

HAHAHAhahahaha...haha...ha...ha...
;_;

If you need to ask, you definitively have

Laterz LOOSER!

Watercolor looked so professional. Shame they ditched it for Fischer-Price Luna.

Bro, nothings gonna come close to GoldenEye. Perfect Dark is just some flash-in-the-pan cash in on the genre.

Does anyone like my flat icons and theme? I think it looks pretty good.

Nah. Install linux on it and use it as a desktop. Best desktop I've had.

I don't know dude, I heard it's going to use the N64 expansion pack to its full potential, it might be like Dreamcast graphics or somethin.

Anywayz till then I'm going to keep playing Super Smash Bros, I don't think any game can top it in the fun department!

Any good alternatives for Internet Explorer?

Hello, is this the Sup Forums beta?

Dude I work at a library and we have digital cameras with GET THIS removable storage they hold a standard floppy disc. I can't even believe it it's like we're living in the future.

Battlestation thread anybody? Just got this beauty and maxed it to 192 Mb RAM, just had to buy a PCI sound card because this mobo has no ISA slots :(

THE REVOLUTION
I FEEL IT
THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED
IT'S UNBELIEVEABLE

Still though I sincerely think that the Dreamcast was the only console to ever be truly ahead of its time.

I thought I did everything right, and I can use it as if it installed correctly. It just runs slowly, any ideas?

upgrade to a Pentium

Juat bought an old dreamcast this week.
It's quite an amazing piece of technology compared to Nintendo from that time. I wonder why it died.

This lol

Found pill bottle, had 1 half pill.
Does Xanax look like this it's what the bottle says it is

Can you send me a computer that has a pentium?

Talked to some tinfoil-hat moron talkin' 'bout endless, open-ended wars and internet spying.

Fuck him, amirite???

Woah dude don't be messing around with medicine you don't know what it is! Half a pill like that could be enough to make you OD.

Sega just made bad business decisions.
There might be something else too but I can't remember. I still have my original and planned to start collecting the games soon. Some of my old discs won't read anymore but the system itself is still fine apparently.
Love that system though seriously.

Anyone

Look it up nigger

/thread

Netscape!

OK I ate it smart-ass

OMJeezers did you die?

I bought this browser named Opera yesterday

try it

Good job, you're going to die.

It all went downhill since they abandoned Mosaic

Jesus the 3D in the new Pokemon movie was so rad.

I am from 2016
Ask me anything

Did the gay agenda take over America? Are people having orgies in the street? Are gays adopting children?

Hell yeah! It's worth the money since it can also play all of my PS1 games too. Backwards compatibility is the best decision Sony ever made and I'm sure they will continue implement it with all subsequent releases.

What's linux?

Where the fuck did all the BBSs go? Fucking Mosaic and Netscape ruined the Internet. Summer will never end.

A kernel that is part of a free and open sourced operating system known as GNU.

Woah bro. I don't know what you're talking about. Kernel? Like popcorn kernel? GNU? Everybody knows that there's only one operating system, Microsoft Windows.

A cheap Unix ripoff which is just a fad and will fade into obscurity, allowing FreeBSD, the true Unix heir, to reign supreme

The kernel is the part of the operating system that tells the software how to interact with the hardware.

Mico$hit Wangblows is for n00bs.

Microsoft is a cuck who deliberately supported the dain-bramagedest competitor in order to hurt the rest
catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween1.html

Yes

>damn it's already 8oclock im gonna be late for work

>1995+5
>falling for that meme

who snake 2 here?

my high score is 5312

A thousand curses!

do you guys think they'll make a sequel to half life? that video game was amazing

>operating system
GNU is just a set of tools.It its self is not anything more then a set of programs used to do things.The kernel is where all the magic happens.
You also dont have to use gnu,so calling it an operating system its self,its retarded

>Stallmanist 0: Real world:1

GAIS
Duke Nukem summer this year.
FINALLY