Why arent you using a smaller phone?

The latest phones are rediculously big. Why have a phone thats 5.7'+. Its a burdern to carry and they burn too much battery life.

2016 why arent you using the 4'* master races phone?

size matters

manlets belong on

I am, and I've always found it just a bit too small for browsing. Even typing out more than a couple words is uncomfortable to then read back. Next phone will be ~5".

Really the only reason I am not using one is because smaller phones usually have worse specs as they usually aren't flagships, save for the iPhone SE but >iPhone

Because small phones are useless with my VR headset

>4'* master races phone
>Only SE and some xperia compact still use that size
Please don't call some chinkshit like Xiaomi Hukele K999999 masterrace

The increased battery size available to a bigger phone far outweighs the little bit more battery used by the larger screen.

I can't use the keyboard on smaller phones, I end up pressing two/three keys and I fucking hate predictive text.

I'm not fat or chubby btw.

Note 3 user here, they are unusable witch one hand and the battery life sucks, 5" is the perfect size. The size of the display and the specs are worth it though

confirmed for dicklet

>being a manlet
>2016
My Note 4 is pretty much as good as it can get. Slightly bigger (e.g. 5,8 or 6") wouldn't be terrible, but right now I can use it with one hand without having to stretch at all, even when supporting with my pinky on the other side of the USB charger. Bigger would mean I'd have to hold it in a strange way to reach the furthest top corner with my thumb.

It's also snug in my pocket when wearing something tight-ish which is comfy.

Maybe you should just stop being tiny.

confirmed for 5' woman

my lg g4 is comfortable to use
I've used the iphone4/5 before, and it's super hard to use them, even with those giant as fuck otterbox cases on them

I'm getting one of these, or similar, when I get a new phone.

Nope, 5'8 man and my hands are big for my body, I've been told.

because on a bigger phone you can fit a much bigger battery.

T R U M P
R
U
M
P

Because I'm not a girly handed faggot.

>5'8
>man

Pick only one

But I do.

im on an iphone 5 and i hate this piece of shit. even browsing the web is fucking painful on this tiny screen

I specifically got the 5.1" S7 because the Edge was too big for me.

my lg v10 was my first large phone. came from a moto g first gen and all the small phones before then.

i will not be buying another large phone. it doesn't benefit me.

because the Nexus 6p is the best smartphone on the market

>Its a burdern to carry
I'm not a manlet.
>and they burn too much battery life.
Actually they last longer thanks to physically larger batteries.

Maybe you should stop being such a literal fucking woman.

I think the massive phone trend must be some kind of third world status symbol. There are no benefits if you can afford multiple devices.

I have crazy stubby thumbs

Galaxy s6 is too small :[

because big phone mean big penis
just like trucks

I'm a manlet and a 5" phone suites me just fine, 4" would be too small, and 6" would be too big

So far I've been using an iPhone 5 and I was completely alright with it. Then I bought my mom her first smartphone, some 120 EUR Huawei chinkshit, but it had a 5" screen (it's fucking amazing what you can buy for just 120 EUR these days btw) and I have to say I liked that a lot. So next phone I'm gonna way probably is gonna be a lot bigger. And honestly, I believe there really is no middle ground. You have to use it with two hands anyway, so you might just as well go with >5.5". Let's see what the iPhone 7 is like, but I kind of gave up on Apple, so I guess next phone will be an Android.

My laptop is way bigger than my phone, but the battery dies so much faster.

Checkmate, atheists.

Are you saying you can't use an iPhone 5 one-handed? I don't see why there's a problem with the middle ground if not, because Xperia Compact/iPhone SE

No I'm saying that I really prefer the much larger screen estate of the bigger iPhone and I believe there's little reason to go with for example the iPhone 6's 4.7" as one-handed use is shit on those anyway. So if you have to use two hands, you might just as well go with some 5.5" phone.

But eventually an SE will come out that's significantly better than your 5, it's not like 4.7" is your lower bound

95% of my work is done on my phone.

>laptop uses fucktons more power even at idle than a smartphone
>laptop battery packs are typically 11-20v compared to smartphone's 3-5v

I thought Note's stock keyboard had a one hand function, at least my friend's Note 2 does. SwiftKey does too, I think.

I like bigger screens for reading, browsing, and general function. Rather have just this and my desktop than having a phone, a laptop, a tablet, and desktop.

I'm a grill with small hands and my LG G3 is just fine. It isn't bulky either. My battery life is fine, and I also have removable battery for when stock battery starts to dry out or I don't have time to charge. Had a smaller screen before and I'm never going back. My vision is shit though.

this
in fact this is the real reason why screen sizes have increased
android is a piece of shit in terms of optimization and as such it needs as much battery as possible

cheers bro, I have it too. Great phone. Only a little heavy. Also shame M$ abandoned W8.1, but I'm fine with what we currently have.

Because there aren't any small phones that are:
- dual SIM.
- modular.
- not limited to one OS.

What's your hand span (measured from tip of thumb to tip of pinky when fully extended)
I have a completely average/below-average (male) hand span at 10.3" and the Note 4 is a comfortable one-handed experience.
Women are mostly the ones studied in e.g. piano-related hand span measurements and the really short ones tend to have like 8" hand spans, so I could understand it for women, but a man having a hand span shorter than the average dick seems weird.

4.5" screen is perfection, big enough to be useful, phone doesn't bulge the pocket, it disappears when I'm not using it just as a smartphone should.

Went from a 5.5 inch lg g3 to a 4.95 inch nexus 5 and my eyes are fucking bleeding

Only applies to android

t. Windows Phone user, soon to be a iPhone SE user

I like watching videos on my phone.

Limited to one OS?

What facebook?

Oh god
I went the opposite way and can't imagine going back. Doesn't help that the Nexus 5 has a terrible screen

I would like a slightly smaller footprint phone but quad HD display is a minimum now.

Because I don't have babby hands.... Get with the times handlet.

>dual sims
I am having on my hand a 4inch with 2 micro sims, that statement of yours is invalid.
Also wtf is "not limited to 1 os".

i am
they are very comfy

based on the specs, that's a stupid phone on nowadays standard. 1gb ram with 8gb, 8GB ROM?! fucking assdumb.

>Not using the superior keyboard on your 4 inch screen
You niggers just arent doing it right.

lumia 1020 reporting.

Because I see phones as portable computers and a slightly larger screen makes that job easier. It's all preference but I like using my phone as an ereader

Because I'm not a manlet.

I don't see the point of a phone bigger than pic related. if i actually needed that extra space I'd buy a tablet.

>The latest phones are rediculously big. Why have a phone thats 5.7'+. Its a burdern to carry and they burn too much battery life.
The best phones are in the 5.5+ range, specially value wise
>2016 why arent you using the 4'* master races phone?
There's literally none aside from a single iPhone and a single Xperia that's shit
There's no 4" chinkphones, the lowest you can go with decent specs is 4.7"

But I am. I own a Z3c compact. It's great except for the camera. Also, Marshmallow fucked up the battery life, but still better than any phone from before.

I hear they're bringing back Stamina in Android N. The Z3 is getting it so I assume the Z3c is as well.

Because I don't have ant hands. Tall master race.

>3G
>...TWO 3G indicators
>sub 720p screen
>calling others niggers
Kek

But I am using a small phone, it's got a 3.1" screen.

evaluating mobile search results

Fuck I miss my Nexus 6. Stupid screen broke and motorola are a bunch of jews here in Canada.

Got the 6P but I miss dat 6 inches of beautiful amoled sexyness, and that feel in the hand.

Moto E 2015 here
4.5" 540p display
Good viewing angles with decent-good colors
If it was OLED this is best

>Why have a phone thats 5.7'+.
Because it's useful.

>Its a burdern to carry
No it's not.

>and they burn too much battery life.
Mine doesn't.

I've been using an iphone 5 for a few years now and I think its too small for a lot of things

I love OP's like this threads.

Reminds me how poorly people make decisions and how I never hear this kind of dumb shit outside of the internet.
>Muh big
>Muh heavy
Note 3 zerolemon and I will not buy another phone that can't accommodate something like this setup. Big rugged case, 5 day battery life everyone gets jelly but scared of it.

lg g4 masterrace reporting in

>4" screen
what's is like living in 2011?

>using a phone that you can't fit into your pocket
Literally spaghetti autism

>everyone gets jelly
no one's jealous of autism, user

It is, I upgraded from a 5,5 inch phone to a 5,1 inch phone and I didn't even realize how annoyingly big my first phone was until I moved to a more normal size.

>wearing such skin-tight hipster faggot jeans that you can't fit a contemporary phone in your pocket, so you resort to "vintage" phones from 2004
>except of course, when you want to use an even more hipster device, even bigger than a contemporary phone, because you want to out-hipster all your friends. Or compatriots, or whatever faggy term hipsters use.

You stupid fucking shits don't even use the too big or too small argument.
The only reason is what's hip these days.
I remember perfectly well the same faggots who use 5" phones today because its "the perfect size" saying that my 4" phone in 2010 was an huge unmanageable monstrosity.
Retards.

cargo pants autist

No, just normal sized jeans or my work pants.

>2560x1440 screen
This is the only retarded thing I hate about my 5.7" phone. I wish it was 720p almost.

>2016
>he thinks "hipsters" are still a thing

Oh, I'm sorry. What special snowflake term do you refer to yourselves as these days?

Are the pronouns still the same, or did those change too?

>2011-tier battery life

Where is the autism?

I still find it idiotic that Microsoft never made a good midrange phone for a decent price with a at least 2GB ram. It'd make a Windows phone perfect for me.

>he fell for the higher than hd resolution in a phone meme.

Yeah, so just like that user said, you're a cargo pants autist, or at least have the mentality of one.

There's no such thing as "normal" jeans, there are jeans that fit you and jeans that don't fit you. If your "normal" jeans are baggy as fuck, so you can have large pockets to barely fit your autist phone in, then I have some bad news for you

I'm using a Note 5 as my main device and a Moto X 2014 as a compact device when I don't feel like carrying the note around.

Large phones are popular because no one wants to look at text and watch videos on a small screen. I don't know why this is so hard to understand for people. I guess you tech guys aren't as smart as you let on.

Redmi 3, 5", 4100 mAh

>Yeah, so just like that user said,
>"that user"
heh.