What the fuck is this? I can't open xcode while the update is downloading

What the fuck is this? I can't open xcode while the update is downloading

>fagOSX
topkek

This is fake right?

Hello you die antwoord hating fuck

What's it like being worst trio faggot on Sup Forums?

I saw them in Chappie, they seemed like niggers.

rood

Do the seem like it now? They are performance artists and if you dislike their music its as simple as not paying attention

If he wouldn't make personal attacks on me cause I have yolandi on my home screen I wouldn't call him worst trip faggot

I haven't heard their music unless there was some in Chappie. They talk like niggers and have tatoos I don't really need to know more to dislike them.

Its part of their act like I said they are performance artists

Lots of people that act like niggers call themselves artists.

I. Wouldn't even mind you usually but you attack me because I have my crush on my phone instead of just ignoring it and moving along if you can agree not to throw a hissy about me posting my homescreen then I won't bother you again

It's so unbelievably pathetic when you see some racist filth trying to be tough online when in reality they'd never have the courage to even open their mouth about the subject in person for fear they'd have their head kicked in.

You're impressing no one, destroying your credibility and beyond all else proving that the majority of tripcode users are literal trash, not worth the oxygen they steal from otherwise useful individuals. Keep jerking off to anime statues and never reproduce.

I don't know what you are talking about.
I'm not racist, I just don't like niggers.
If you don't like BET or gangsters it doesn't mean you are a racist, it means niggers suck.

Just promise not to attack me again that's all I want

That damage control justification for using inherently racist terms is childish. Stop posting you cretin.

Also as for credibility in the form of real violence, that is something niggers need, not real humans. Stepping up, acting tough, etc is something niggers do. Real men express their distaste of niggers through denying them opportunity and rights.

QQ moar, you faget ass nigger.

/thread

Nigger isn't racial its cultural.
If you watch the movie American History X there is a scene where a white man is called a nigger for expressing sympathetic views towards other niggers.
tl;dr if you defend niggers you are a nigger and its pointless to argue with you about semantics.

Wow filtered
Its 2016 already, get with the times. Not cool anymore being racist. At least go to b or pol or other containment board

>OSX
nice meme

I'm not a racist you SJW apologist piece of shit. Everyone hates niggers.

What a surprise, some assblasted tripnerd breaking global rules outside of his festering, shit pit of a containment board. Fuck off back to whichever disgusting swamp you crawled out of and let the adults speak for themselves.

SJW terror tactics don't work in a forum of free and anonymous speech, people hate niggers even if they fear expressing that opinion. I would even go as far as to say that the reason they are afraid is because they are being oppressed by people that are under the delusion that freedom means accepting antisocial behavior.

This is why anyone who develops for OSX isn't a real hacker. No one with a nonzero amount of self-respect could work in a closed ecosystem and have pride in their work.

>Today OP learned you can not use a program while it's updating

Wew lad.

The fuck are you on about

I'm no expert, but I think he's talking about niggers

>4 hours
upgrade your internet you slavic piece of shit

Downloading != Updating