Seriously considering getting an SE

Seriously considering getting an SE.

400 buckaroonies for iPhone 6 specs on a comfortably small phone isn't bad.

Anyone have one of these and could chime in? What are your thoughts on 4" screens in 2016?

it's a meme you dip

>>>/spg/

Fucking retarded apple shill.

It's great phone. Go for it

>comfortably small
Manlet detected

>buying an iphone
>buying a non "S" iphone at that

kek

I was thinking about it too but here in germany it's alsmost 500$ so fuck that. It's a comfy phone who people that don't use their phone that much, I use mine mainly as mp3 player.

My 6S is a comfortable size. I looked at the SE but it's just too small.

i have one, very good phone.
nice look, nice battery life, best photo ever.

The iPhone SE has the internal processor power of the 6s.

Z 3 C O M P A C T
C
O
M
P
A
C
T

and also because it drives fewer pixels, it's arguably even more perfomant

>Manlet
>being this insecure about your masculinity

Its a mobile phone, Holy shit do people actually take having one of these so seriously.
I literally use mine for..... phone calls and texts.

Haha you fucking manlet

L A G D R O I D
A
G
D
R
O
I
D

>What are your thoughts on 4" screens in 2016?
I wish there were more. I am still using a 4.5'' phone cause I absolutely hate anything bigger than that.

i've got one, it's a good phone

Friendly reminder that 256GB microsd cards are going to be released this June.

I only use my phone for SMS, e-mail and light web browsing from time to time, and going from a 5S to this was a dream, dude.

The size is perfect.

I got the SE not too long after it came out. Was planning on getting a 5S for months because I was afraid it would be the last 4" iPhone, but was delighted when it was announced. Got the 64gb for only $50 on a two year contract, so I'm not paying any more than I have been. Size is perfect for me, 5S cases and screen protectors are cheap, and it is marginally quicker than my girlfriends 6S+

If you're not playing games, which you probably aren't if you want the smaller phone, why not get a 5S? Or a used one at that? Would you even know the difference?

When I got my SE on contract, it was the same price as 5S. (On Verizon)