/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Interesting write-up on the Zsun wifi card reader running OpenWRT
• Great day for flying quads make sure to keep clean and keep all landing pads on or off the quad because it'll throw off the gyro on your quadcopter • user bought a Digital Oscilloscope Kit off Gearbest another user just got a similar kit off AliExpress and it came with broken pins youtu.be/Aw0xkqSEjXU
• That same user also had to dispute broken 100w LEDs because they don't light evenly youtu.be/JdR5maBS5q0
• user got his $20 clubmasters from AliExpress • After a few weeks of use user is still pretty pleased with his Chuwi Hi12 • Dirty Reviews user does a benchmark test of the 64GB Shark vs the 32GB shark and posts more reviews youtu.be/eLl9o9IgNnE
• Xiaomi teases first picture of their quadcopter, expect it to be shown/revealed on the 25th • user posts and reviews his bike spedometer bought off AliExpress Music to buy chink shit to
youtu.be/V-CnJEiuklA

youtube.com/watch?v=lVpVmBAR9xI

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tested.com/tech/pcs/449537-korean-monitor-guide/
m.gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_331075.html
s.aliexpress.com/Jvu63Azi
s.aliexpress.com/22iAvuYF
youtube.com/watch?v=lVpVmBAR9xI
m.banggood.com/Xiaomi-New-Mi-WiFi-Router-Dual-Band-2_4GHz-5GHz-1167Mbps-802_11ac-Broadcom-4709C-1TB-6TB-p-981559.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for proper general, mods pls delete the chinese bootleg one

schooooo schooooooooo stinky chinky

Any ideas on what hardware to buy with 470 euro$?

What kind of hardware are you looking to buy?

>maki
Fuck off, reported. I'm going to the main thread.

Shitty spammer.

A new monitor would be nice, 1440p/1600p. Or an e-reader and save up the rest

This is the main thread and its gen related OC.

see

tested.com/tech/pcs/449537-korean-monitor-guide/

>Chinese Shit
>can't into news and just links to user buying shit instead of their reviews

No

>Dec. 13, 2012

isn't that outdated by now?

Sorta is.
Unless you're planning on overclocking the shit out of a DVI only monitor you're probably better off just getting one locally. Prices have dropped a lot.

It probably is a bit by now still a good write-up regardless, but was reminded of it when you mentioned a new monitor. Who knows the Koreans might have stepped up their monitor game even more by now.

Fuck off cannon.

>their reviews

you mean that 1 guy that spams youtube videos? no thanks.

I'm OP, Cannon is the one who made that OC.

We didn't have two threads in a while.
This will be so much fun!

Ok dont fucking buy phones from Gaybest, they are filled with malware/trojans.

I bought one from an aliexpress store, "top tech" something, made a malwarebytes scan and found none, flashed another rom anyway.

However my friend bought one from gaybest, he has scanned his phone for 1 min and it had already found 4 different trojans, one of them are in "payments".

Gaybest is fucking cancer, im done with them, not gonna buy from them anymore.

It's their suppliers. It's well known that chinkphones come with malicious chinkwarez. Flashing a new rom should be mandatory.

>he didn't add a note to his order saying "don't open the box"

Some chinks will try to fuck you over but you just need to be informed.

>a $3 off $300 coupon has been deposited into your AliExpress account

Now I want to buy that zsun crap. Am I going to regret it ?

t: Gearbest employee, Zhoy Yang

>2000 good boy points have been deposited into your gearbest account and then arbitrarily removed because fuck you

Any cool flip Android phones out yet? Or are we still stuck with that Lenovo?

It's a great idea but from the reviews in previous threads a) the lack of an external antenna seriously limits its usefulness and b) the chip gets uncomfortably hot if you try and do anything interesting with it

Uncomfortably hot, how hot?
If the case feels like 65°C but the soc is a couple degs hotter there's nothing wrong. You're not holding it I presume...

Too niche even for chinks

You're better off buying those two qt mini routers another user drew faces on and posted two threads back.

I don't own one I'm afraid; I'm just parroting what another user said in a different thread.

Wew lads it's here, posting pics now.

who is this mattress actress

Already tore open the biggest package in excitement, inside it a JJRC H22 I bought for $14 off gaybeast

Size comparison between the H22 and the H8C, also ordered a set of spare props. Upon unboxing found that the H22 already comes with a spare set of props.

no spare battery though
enjoy your 3 minute flight time followed by 45 minutes of charging

Way ahead of you user, I also ordered the spare battery set and charger.

Bot batteries side to side, the 220 battery it comes with has padding underneath so it fits more snug inside the quad and the 260 just fits perfectly without any problems.

>tfw I didn't because I wanted to see if it would be any good/fun first and didn't want to spend more than absolutely necessary
>tfw it is both good and fun
>tfw I can only use it for three minutes at a time
>tfw my spare batteries are going to take weeks to get here

Post your branded chink memes.

...MI?

What are the official /csg/ iems? hype around the zircons seems to be dying, and nothing seems to be taking its place

It's not you, it's Mi.

are zircones better than piston/kz ed9?

Mitu!

Bought this Xiaomi leather Notebook for $5 for doodling and I'm quite impressed with the quality of this, has that nice leathery smell.

Link for those interested
m.gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_331075.html

BRUETOOF is next chink headphone meme

Please explain this. I've seen this meme a few times before but I have no idea what it's about.

Paper quality is pretty good too, no /csg/ OC yet sorry.

Just how ridiculously cheap chinky wireless Bluetooth earphones are now.

bruetoof =bluetooth

no audiophile is gonna go with bruetoof fag try again

which earphones do you like the most?

Hey chink headphone faggots, are there any real neutral sounding commie iems out there? Looking to replace my dead etymotics so you can imagine I like my FR curves like your loli chests. Flat.

Pistons 3.

Zircons are fun but the treble hurts my right ear.
I might have to get that checked out.

Pistons 3 are the closest thing you're getting to dfc from chinks. Pic related.

BRUETOOF is so convenient for working out user.

I've ordered myself some dzat df10s, after asking on here since Thursday, interestingly I found them on amazon under a different name.

All the reviews point to them being the dzat df10 as well.

Either way they're arriving tomorrow, will review when I have them

Western companies often buy and relabel chink shit only to then mark the prices up.

Trust does this with Rapoo mice too.

how do pistons 3 compare to air capsules and the dual driver pistons?

I don't have those so I can't compare.

The Xiaomi Air Capsule/Piston Air hasn't come out yet so that's unknown as of yet. One user did pre-order it in a previous thread though.

And for the last item in my chink shit purchase a Xiaomi ZMI PB810 10000mAh powerbank, I bought it for $18.54 using my remaining gbpoints.

Charges to full in about four hours and I used it to fully charge my LG G3 four times with still some juice left in the powerbank.

Wrong picture heh.

It has a metal body with a plastic underside, it's about the size of a 5.5" phone and just as thin.

One review mentioned it working with a Xiaomi app that accurately displays the precise battery charge, couldn't figure out how though this might be due to the app being Chinese and for a similar looking model ZMI powerbank.

Thanks for the review.
Can you do a side-by-side with your G3 for size comparison purposes?

At that size they really should've added another micro usb port.

Yeah sure.

Not enough space for it I guess.

thanks

FUCK OFF

There's only one salty shitposter that does that when nobody's posting in his thread, just report the ones with 0, 1, and 36 replies.

>the newfag mobileposters have found /csg/

Time to abandon ship, bye lads

it's 13:25, why hasn't the fecking postman come yet??

fuck royal mail.

What you order?

But how will you keep up with the latest informative and worthwhile youtube reviews if you don't follow these threads, user?

36 is a reasonable amount of posts?

It's a dead thread, the last post was 30 minutes ago.

i've got loads of shit on the way from aliexpress, but mostly boring low-value items.

Why no one discussing cheap as shit chinphones?

super amoled 5" Rivo Phantom PZ20 16GB Octa core 4G LTE 2GB RAM MTK6753 13MP Android 5.1 Smartphone Y100 K3 ht7 k4000 Mi4i Mi 4i
s.aliexpress.com/Jvu63Azi
(from AliExpress Android)

I'm not too fussed as long as its csg, but wasn't that thread first? Seems like this thread is part of the reason for the spammer to keep making new threads?

> Zsun WiFi USB 2.0 TF Card Reader

worth it for $8.44 or not??

This, just a stinky chink

Original InFocus M560 V5 M808i 4G LTE 5.2" FHD 1920*1080 IPS Smartphone MTK6753 Octa Core Android 5.1 2GB 16GB 13MP Mobile Phone
s.aliexpress.com/22iAvuYF
(from AliExpress Android)

I'm not even a chink but that "stinky chink" gets spammed here so often it's getting annoying.

>three packages arrived for me today
>it's a usb cable, some usb cable winders and a retractable usb cable with led lights
>mfw

>youtube.com/watch?v=lVpVmBAR9xI
Holy shit, the proportions are so fucking off that it just looks creepy.
Not to mention that his eyes are not cut off by the hat.

For that money I'd rather get a Vernee Thor

What do you want to do with it?

Any thought on this? Looks nice to me

m.banggood.com/Xiaomi-New-Mi-WiFi-Router-Dual-Band-2_4GHz-5GHz-1167Mbps-802_11ac-Broadcom-4709C-1TB-6TB-p-981559.html

no it's a meme and you won't do anything interesting, significant or useful with it. Just keep pissing your money away to the Chinese anons.

well is it actually useful as a seedbox? or is it just a meme? is there anything else you can do with it?

That feeling when many chink purchases on the way :)

>Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
>Xiaomi Piston 3
>JJRC H22 3D RC Quadcopter + spare battery pack
>GM320 Infrared Thermometer
>Google Cardboard VR box
>Car air vent phone holder
>64gb shark + SD card reader

>that sinking feeling when you unbox all your Chink shit after 2 months of anticipation and you realise it's all lacklustre, shoddily constructed tat and that you have, in fact, been swindled.

I call it the Chink Factor

>seedbox
not enormously because you're limited by the size of your micro sd card
>anything else
take it somewhere with free public wifi, set it up as a repeater but route all web traffic through a squid proxy which replaces all images with hentai
>is it just a meme
pretty much, no ethernet port and lack of a proper antenna limits its usefulness for anything practical

Of the shit on his list only the VR box, the phone holder and the thermometer are really subject to the Chink Factor.

still no post, i'm beginning to think nothing will arrive :((

Can anyone give a quick review of the xiaomi Redmi note 3, without being Indian, please?

i can get a 128gb sd card, which would work. my question is does it function well as a seedbox?

There are like tons of reviews out there, including on csg without being written by pajeet.
But hey, you can ask me something specific, I have the note 3 3GB non-pro.

it is a phone
it has a bright screen
it does phone shit
battery life is great
camera is bad
build quality is good
i shit in toilets

Just you wait and see :^)

No better than the router you already have running OpenWRT/DD-WRT/Tomato. If you don't have a router running one of these then you should do that first.

Torrenting is not exactly difficult. The point of a seedbox is to pirate your chinese cartoons on someone else's internet connection so your parents don't get letters from your ISP letting them know what depraved filth you've been watching. So unless you have a means of hiding this dongle close enough to someone else's wifi network to leech off it then no, it has no advantage over using your existing open sores router or home server