I need help finding the right laptop Sup Forums

I'm trying to find a new laptop for my parents.
Currently they have a ~10y old dell latitude (pic related) runnning arch. The only use their laptop for office and internet stuff.

I have been looking at chromebooks but to install linux which they want to stick to you have to open the laptop so no guarantee here.

I'd prefer a SSD no matter what size but an HDD would be okay too.
The budget is about 300€

Thanks for your help Sup Forumsentoomen

Lenovo Ideapad 100s.

It's all they need, and it's killer.

this

chinkpad t420/t410, elitebook 8440p, or some other latitude with similar specs. Buy SSD separately, you should be able to fit in 300 yurodollars easily Don't buy them garbage like suggested.

think i will go with this because it is not a memepad and less clunky

however does anyone have experience with this laptop
is it durable
how is the build quality

>100s
>garbage
It can run IE and Office just fine. Opt for the 4gb ram model. Screen size is small though, might be a problem for blind old people.

My brother carries one around with him all day at college and no problems yet, it's been about 6 months.

It's $200 laptop, it's shit and it willl die withing 2 years tops. Don't expect it to even close come to your parents old latitude, in fact latitude will probably still outlive it. Your call though, be a good goy and buy cheap shit, then buy another one.

Toshiba Chromebook 2 with 1080p screen and 4gb or ram is a really solid chromebook

used is not an option because i cant find any used pad with guarantee

im not looking for a chromebook because i would loose guarantee when installing linux

Also with a used laptop there's the high probability of cum particles on and in the keyboard.

>chromebooks
Cancerbooks

Laptop Dell Inspiron 3542 i3-4005U 500GB 4GB GT820M 2GB DVDRW Linux =280€
Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15 Pentium Quad Core N3540 500GB 4GB DVD-RW =230€
Laptop Asus X540LJ i3-4005U 500GB 4GB Nvidia GT920M 2GB HD Black -310€

>sentimental values

Cum guzzling faggot detected.

I guess removing few screws and replacing keyboard with brand new one is beyond average neo-Sup Forums poster.

Nothing will remove all of the cum.

forgot this: :^)

maybe if you lick it, just try!

That would defeat the purpose of buying a cumless laptop in the first place.

but it's not cumless and if it is you could ask yo dad

>>>/lbgt/

My T420 was $1,300 in 2011. Paid $130 for it on ebay in 2016. Still performs great for anything but gaming.

Buying a cheap shitty laptop new, you shouldnt expect it to last more than a year or two.