Why Firefox for Android is like a needle inserted into urethra, I wonder...

Why Firefox for Android is like a needle inserted into urethra, I wonder? It lags like mad when typing in search boxes with realtime suggestions.

>Android

Its your OS that lags you damned poorfag

Kill yourself macfag.

P O O r
O
O
r

Why dont you get a job instead of leeching your parents basement. Its time to abandon open source bullshit and start earning money.

Stop replying to shitty bait. He won't even bother going past generic bait posts.

Lagdroid damage control on site

Works fine on my Nexus 4

I'm fine with the android/apple neverending querelle, anyway I'd love to read his job and wage and then laugh.

It's same gecko but with native android interface.
Now you can draw a conclusion.

I do not work. I have rich parents who support me. And you are poorfag regardless of my income.

NEET opinions are disregarded.

How about opinions of poor neet?

Apart from all the baiting, anyone experiencing lag while typing due to suggestions in search boxes in firefox for android?

I don't know why everyone hypes up Firefox. I've found it to be shit on both desktop and mobile.

yeap it lags, but it has the reader mode and ublock origin.

same . i bet those are pajeets working for firefox, chromium/chrome is superior

It's actually the opposite;
Firefox is great on mobile while Chrome is great on Desktop

This.
Firefox on mobile has all the nice adblockers and other add-ons. Also I hate the Chrome UI on android.

Guy I replied to mentioned desktop .
In fact both firefox and chrome suck at mobile phone.
Or just mobile phones suck?
Lucky for me I use my Igay newest generation just for call/sms

>firefox thread

Oh good, I need to post this somewhere.

I reinstalled firefox on pc and android yesterday after using chromium-based browsers and sync is being a bitch.

I'll put the bookmarks on desktop, sync to phone, and during some point in the day, the bookmarks get all fucked up/lost.

Also, installing firefox beta drained my battery to 0% overnight.

I hope you're having a laugh. Chrome is well known as being a RAM and CPU hog

Also, battery stats just for kicks.

I never used chrome.

It was chromium, and it only used a little more ram than firefox did.

The reason why I switched in the first place though was because firefox was reaching 1.2 gb of ram and becoming unstable.

Is there a firefox extension that allows me to keep notes I've read on the internet?

Say some user posted instructions, or some insightful info, and I'd rather not have it in a separate text file or screenshots, is there some extension that can be helpful?

I'd rather use chrome honestly but I'm cucked by Knox on my s7 and ff is the only reliable way to browse without ads.