Homescreen General

Post the homescreen of any device you own, and critique others.

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.hayaisoftware.launcher
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any data that shows how different WMs/DEs impact battery life? See that's an on topic question.

>GTX 980 for an operating system that can't even play games
lmao!

>what is encoding

I created some pixel art inspired by that wall a while ago, /still/ WIP though.

Also what TECHNOLOGY do you use in that screenshot, please tell me more.

Please move to this thread instead

What do you use to encode?

3/10
Red on black is not good. Terminal font is ugly. Chrome is ugly. Sup Forums colors and CSS are very ugly.

7/10
Not a fan of the font. Color are nice but a little too washed out for me. New tab button in your browser sticks out and is ugly.

2/10
Default Firefox. Sup Forums colors are bad. Duplicate taskbar is bad. Snipping tool is bad. All those system tray icons are bad.

10/10
Great colors. Great font. Nice and clean.

I'm sorry, but this thread is for technology-related discussion of homescreens and desktop, not wallpapers.

Any technolgy related enhancements you guys have made to your homescreens or desktops lately?

I switched from vim go micro, it's like nano, but in active development, it's quit fun to hack around the codebase.

Not really, I haven't changed almost anything lately because everything is just working. I might re-install completely new Debian testing onto my Thinkpad soon, though. Just for something to do.

Mmm I do love me some pixel art.

I have been lazy with my choice of screenshot TECHNOLOGY and have stuck with scrot. How about you?

What? You don't like knxt? I suppose I understand that... But I love it. It was the only font that I liked and wasn't eye strainingly tiny.

Also I'm not too sure how my colours look on your scree, I have redshift on the go so it's all a little warmer this end.

is that MXPE?

goodmorning

I'm not sure what that is, but the homescreen is this: f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.hayaisoftware.launcher

>>>/reddit/
1/10 you shouldn't rate people with a desktop like that

>Red on black is not good.
hush yuuji

you are my brother in shit rice and overinflated egos

join me, and we will rule this thread as furfag and weeb.

i installed hammerspoon and did nothing with it because OS X is already perfect

I wasn't going to bring it up, but seeing as you have, I felt a little odd being rated by someone posting a windoh desktop.

I like your meme

what meme, the cat with a tie? :D

Yes, business cat meme is a funny meme

Nothing special.

You only listen to singles. :/

'sup

Yeah, usually... But sometimes I go back through artists I only have a few of and listen to their other stuff. It's just, I don't do it very often...

Original/10, nice.

Do you have some more scrots with explorer in action?

>I only listen to songs

Well, here an example, a pretty minimalist explorer

Holy shit, user please share rice configs and all and how you got that, it's beautiful.

Sometimes I also listen to screeching nails on a chalkboard, alongside electronic noises and grinding sounds.

trash

Pfft. I only listen to random noise generated by solar radiation.

Wow, you beat me... Good taste.

hmm

Windows 8.1
Custom visual style, edit with WSB
Oldnewexplorer to remove the ribbon of explorer
Mozilla Firefox with CSS for broser and 4chen
Honeyview as image viewer

thanks

cute awoo