"just stream it" they said

>"just stream it" they said
>"it's legal" they said
>"it supports japan" they said

>anime

That's what you get for living in Pakistan. I hope the religious police doesn't execute you for making this thread.

>wanting to support the people that bombed Pearl Harbour

>Pakistan

Just use tor or whatever

Only casuals and retards actually believe this.

Just say fuck the police and torrent it, Sup Forums has been saying it for years.

Tor is mostly banned and barely works when it works, you've to be lucky to get a node that wasn't logged yet and if it goes well you can watch 2 minutes of streaming straight before the connection drops or the IP changes to a blacklisted one.

You're not supposed to stream at all.

1] pirate your chinese cartoons
2] purchase the ones you loved to support the creator later if you can afford to

>streaming anime

Nobody said this ever.

I'm so pissed off, lit's like they despise yurobucks, seriously what the actual fuck? they think we can't into English?

You know what, fuck them, imma torrent everything till the day I die. Streamcucks can go suck a dick.

If you pay to crunchyroll 0% of that money goes to the Japanese studios that created the content. It all goes to the companies that hold the licenses for those animes in NA. You are supposed to pirate it and then buy a BD or a figurine to show support at the end of the season.

Same thing

Which country are you from?

Given that public trackers seem to be on the way down, streaming is generally the best bet for watching animu for the general public.

>"it's legal" they said
Who says this? You're still downloading copyrighted content, it's just that it's to a cache folder and not to your hard drive.

>"it supports japan" they said
If you're not paying for it, and it's for sale somewhere, it's probably piracy, user.

As for your videos disappearing off Crunchyroll, this happens sometimes. One anime streaming site disappears, two more pop up with all of the vast libraries of the last. Since starting a website is trivial, and it takes a while for copyright holders to locate the website, send a few complaints (that are subsequently ignored), then finally get the police to raid the website, this system honestly can't be expected to go away any time soon.

jesus, read the fucking buyfag guide

You have no idea what you're on about.

Who?
Sup Forums thinks you're a pleb if you stream.
Sup Forums thinks you're a pleb if you stream.
the only place I can think of, who likes streaming are Sup Forums.

>"it's legal"
Legal according to your own country's media laws. Japanese laws don't apply.
>"it supports japan"
Yes, by 10% of the profit.

Streaming does the same to anime as it does to music - it makes the streaming hosts stinking rich while giving an absolute minimum to the content creators.
If you really want to support your favorite creators, buy from the stores they support themselves. Even if that means having to buy a Blu-ray and waiting 4 weeks instead of streaming.

>they don't have any recommended stores
Buy from any japanese store then. It will still be a bigger contribution than to stream from the multinationals such as Crunchyroll.

It's comparable to music streaming and piracy. Pirates are usually very passionate and are willing to support the creators by other means.
Spotify (Crunchyroll for anime) got away with giving artists 10% of total revenue by being the first, the biggest brand and having the most customers. Others cannot compete, because they cannot get their brand out. Casuals love them because it's convenient and cheap, but the content creators hate it because they get fuck all and their comparable service cannot compete.
Japan is in an awkward spot, though. There's no good way to give money to anime studios, music dojins or any other japanese artist without buying a Blu-ray or a CD, pay for shipping and wait 4 weeks. Again, because the western companies filled that niche.

VPN done. Thank me later.

>not buying the bds from nippon when you are done watching
Cuck

>Not buying shitloads of DVDs

kissanime.to

>DVDs
>not Blu-ray

>imma torrent everything till the day I die
Sadly, user died immediately after posting this comment in a freak accident(as in, he's a freak and got into an accident).

Got to avoid offending the refugees.

Torrenting is literally more convenient than streaming, anyway. Use regex + your torrent client's RSS downloader on Nyaa's RSS feed (or ShanaProject if you're a lazy fucker like me) to download all the shows you're watching each season the instant that they hit the internet.

what? fuck you don't use tor to watch chink cartoons

My guess is the refugee central, Germany

>implying any good fan-subs are floating around in torrents

Nigga, this is not 2006 anymore. Crunchyroll has effectively undercut the fansub market with their own in-house studio, thus cucking the pirated anime scene.

It's just too bad we will never relive the glory days of CR when everything was free on their site.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

If you really want to support the industry then import bds. I guess pay for cr if you really want to, but download better fansubs or horriblesubs anyways because >streaming.

t. fansubber who pays for cr just to be able to download their manga

>stream anime

>supports japan
nips watch this for free on their TVs
you could say that they "pay" with the attention they give to the ads. You feel guilty? Go watch some japanese ads over and over. Some chink lovers do that for fun anyway.

Anyway, Anime nowadays doesn't cut even with the ad revenue from TV alone. They do animes to "build" their brand, sell more ads elsewhere, promote tourism, supporting the military-industrial complex of nationalistic japan and so on. So as long as you're a weeb about anime, you're already "paying" more than what you really "get".

>being that autistic