Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

>June 29, 2015

me on the left

>slapped his grandmother

kek

This is why it's dangerous to shelter your children, It creates dependent personality disorders.

The nest is for nothing once the bird has flown - Jethro Tull

I wonder what his tripcode is

>Slapped his grandmother
This guy is a robot not a gentooman. Gentoomen have high standards then that.

>Slapped his abuelita
He is lucky a Mexican didn't see this.

Judging by his apparent height, or lack thereof, I would guess it's "manlytears2.0".

>neet
>acne ridden face
>most probably virgin
>autist attacks

Looks like your typical gahnoo slash loonux luser

>Judging by his apparent height
you only have a picture of his face...

it begins

he looks like krappledude on meth though

>When police arrived to the 5900 block of North Gay Avenue, they found Pelham shirtless, shoeless and with a brick in his hand, the affidavit said. He soon calmed down and told the officers that he realized his actions were "inappropriate."

>North Gay Avenue

top kek

No, you do.

thanks for keks

Portland is full of fucking morons. Ever since that show became popular it's sent so many fucking idiots moving here in droves. If your friends ever tell you "I'm moving to Portland!" they're a fucking moron.

He has the rage of the manlet

His face reminds me of Chumlee.

>This is why it's dangerous to shelter your children, It creates dependent personality disorders.

I once knew a guy who's like that. Rages at the slightest disagreement yet thinks of himself as a nice person. Had the same skin problem as the person in OP's article too.

He probably just has autism.

And i thought my NEET zits were bad... damn.

What show?

It's the legal weed and cheaper cost of living compared to SF. Cool city, though, I visited last fall. Would live there.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Your a moron.

Kill la kill

Portland Shore

Toy Story

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Except this guy isn't one of the liberal cucks who moved up here from Cali. He probably comes from a meth-addled family, since he comes from North Portland.

You are fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

*Youre
Maybe one day, user.

Kill yourself tripcode cocksucker, no one wants you to post here.

This desu, fampai.

Fucking kill yourself tripnigger

>input to the conversation
>getting buttflustered

I swear to Allah, 2016 4chins is worse than Disqus.

I want him to, so eat shit, you triggered faglord.

You are fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

never seen an ISP worker that ever touched or took an interest in any of my stuff or any of the stuff at the business I was working with them. They are incredibly good about this as it probably as to do with not wanting to be responsible for it. Sometimes I ask the guy who shows up to run the line for the modem and he outright admits he has absolutely zip knowledge of networking, adminning, everything else outside of being able to run the cable a few blocks or so, to the house and inside it, and set up the modem. Most of the time he's on the phone with someone else the second the modem is connected as he doesn't even know how to do anything in that.

And?