What's a good CPU cooler that isn't a meme?

What's a good CPU cooler that isn't a meme?

stock cooler

Either the stock cooler or something by noctua

Noctua NH-U14S.

Cryorig R1

It's hard to beat the performance of taking the cover off your case, and pointing a $20 box fan from Wally World at your computer's innards.

212 Evo.

Prolimatec MegaHalems AKA the twin towers cooler

how is it with dust? I would seriously consider this solution

I bought m-atx and there is no space for fan
so it could work

Any decent CPU cooler. Nothing is a "meme". It's a buzzword people use to discourage opposing opinions.
>haha xD i don't like this thing so it's a meme!!

Cryorig H5

>What's a good CPU cooler that isn't a meme?
integrated watercoolers for CPU are like $50 now

there is literally no reason to be using a memefan anymore

>there is literally no reason to be using a memefan anymore
Oh you know except that they're still cheaper, work just as well, and less prone to failure. AIOs are fucking shit kid, goml.

Shouldn't be a problem. Its easy to vacuum it when the cover is off.

Just don't let your friends/relatives shit near the fan, Pajeet.

my family of 60 members can not afford vacuum cleaner,but i will try it anyway

CNPS9500. She's been around awhile. Also she'll cut you if you use her the wrong way. Literally.

Pure rock, 212 evo

will get flamed but
have had a corsair h105 for quite a bit now, haven't had any issues with it and temp has never reached more than 40-45 on a i7-5820k under load, 25-30 idle.

Now it depends how much you want to invest and what to expect out of it, but I think it's a good bang per buck.

Sup Forumstard detected. AIOs are absolute shit marketed to gaymer morons.

[citation needed]

AIO: better degrees-c-drop for the cost, smaller on the die, doesn't get in the way of your other components, no need to worry about its height being larger than the width of the case

Air: classic/vintage appeal, less likely to fail catastrophically, fewer cables/connections, keeps the components on your mobo adjacent to the CPU cool as well, might be cheaper since you can buy used.

I personally went with the NH-15D. Bit expensive but the temps are noise levels great even when OC'd to 1.35 vcore (6600K) and since it's an air cooler there's barely any maintenance required, provided your case has good dust filters in the right places.

>Zalman
>not a meme

Please pick one.

arctic alpine 11

CPU collers are a meme. Just move to Alaska, they'll even give you money to cool your PC.

air cooling does just fine unless ur doing muh extreme gayming overclock and need extreme cooling performance

get a noctua single tower it will last you for years and cool more than fine

>unless ur doing muh extreme gayming overclock and need extreme cooling performance
if you're not overclocking you should just stick with the stock cooler IMO

I want to fug Sharo.

>air cooling does just fine unless ur doing muh extreme gayming overclock and need extreme cooling performance

Completely false. Overclocking is cost free, very efficient increase in performance. Everyone benefits from that, not just gamers. If you're not overclocking at all though then air cooling is fine.

Cryorig R1 if you have money, H5 if you don't.
Everything else is a meme.

212 evo. its a meme but you should get it anyway. not buying memes is a meme.

>noctua
He said no memes you shitlord.

You forgot to mention that air is quieter for cooling given until you get to hugeass rads. Also pump noise lol.

Air does fine for up to like 4.8~5GHz

Please don't

>people use stock intel coolers non-ironically

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH

Except they are thousand times more noisy when the PC is idle because of pump noise, and I think a silent PC when idling matters a lot, especially when browsing or sleeping while it downloads shit. The only downside is that you can't reach meme frequencies like 5ghz that require a lot of overvolt for minimal performance gains

I forgot to say that the downside applies to air cooling

>Except they are thousand times more noisy when the PC is idle because of pump noise
I have a corsair integrated watercooler and can't even tell when the pump is running, without putting my hand on the block or hoses and feeling for the vibration. Silent is quiet enough for me, and even when the fan ramps up 100% it is quieter than my case or PSU fans.

Stock

>corsair
We are talking about 50$ watercoolers here and even then I don't know what is your definition of noise. For example I can't even stand my hdd spinning, and I'm capable to hear even my psu fan spinning at 500rpm because I live in a very quiet place and a soundproof room.
So the pump noise would be unbearable for me

Had cnps9700.
I used it in 4 different builds.
Cuts on fingers everytime, fuck that fastening system.

I remember the days I was using my stock cooler.

So much noise. It was like living next to an airport. At some point I stopped hearing it, but whjen I changed my cooler, the difference was enormous. I stopped getting sick all the time and having narcolepsy attacks, my tumors started recessing and my sexual attraction to animals cleared up the next day.

Never go stock, kids.

i want to lick her feet

I totally agree. I have a venerable H100i but it works on my i7-4770k 4ghz oc, and the temps rarely get above 55C under load.