/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki (READ IT BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS):
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>news

• Shit happened in the last thread • Lots of people forgot to read the wiki before asking obvious questions • Some people bought some things • Everyone is now allowed to make the OP when we need it

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Best-price-high-quality-Oliver-peoples/32332998018.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-SENFER-UEs-Custom-Made-Balanced-Armature-With-Dynamic-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-MMCX/32631446078.html?
aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html?
39dollarglasses.com/product_info
eyeglassdirect.com/Yourownglass.html
aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the link to the sunglasses that user got? Don't see any branded fakes, only unbranded.

Original thread, this is fake op!

How does shipping actually work (I read the wiki), do you have them ship it to a re shipper, and then they send it to your door? Or do they then send it to a warehouse and then you pick it up?

It's tough to find them sometimes, but the tip for most of the Luxotica brand rip-offs is to search by style code, not like "ray ban pilots"

I found some really nice looking Oliver Peoples knockoffs this way

That thread is shit. This one has everything it should.

>style code
What do you mean by style code? Can you give an example? Never bought sunglasses before, going to surprise my girlfriend with them.

>I found some really nice looking Oliver Peoples knockoffs this way

Anyone order some legitimately counterfeit stuff?

>going to surprise my girlfriend with them.
I'm sure he will love them.

You have to go to China user, that's how we all get our chink fleshlights on the cheap, we fly to a warehouse in China and pick them up.
/sarcasm

Shipping is like ordering from Amazon or something, except much longer typically. They ship it to USA (or your country), it goes to customs, and then it's delivered by USPS unless you paid out the ass for DHL or something. The wiki explains which types tend to be faster or slower.

Yeah, I guess that's what I was trying to ask.

I don't have an anime gift folder or a collection of traps, sorry.

So if I order a riding lawn mower USPS will leave it in my driveway?

I figured I would have to drive out somewhere and pick it up.

A couple of threads back people ordered some convincing Ray Ban knockoffs and posted picks. Check the archives if you want to see for yourself.

I found these and I want to order them soon though.
aliexpress.com/item/Best-price-high-quality-Oliver-peoples/32332998018.html

It's typically two letters and 4 numbers or something
so like RB4902 for a pair of ray ban sunglasses, or ov5186 for oliver peoples, or mk5234 for michael kors, etc

>I don't have an anime gift folder or a collection of traps, sorry.
That's ok user. You can go ahead and save that one, start up a new folder.

You are only allowed to look at this one though. Don't copy it or else.

If it's an order of something large, typically they don't ship with standard chink methods.

If you ordered a life-sized real life sex doll for $1k of aliexpress, they would only ship using Fedex IP or maybe something like DHL.

Great, thanks for the information user.

The autism is strong with this one.

>Fedex IP
At that point is it even worth ordering big items? Has anyone bought anything like a fridge?

>16 reply
>4 posters

WHAT A GREAT THREAD.

>order a fridge
lel what why

Because I want to save as much money as I can, and you can't get a new one where I am for under 600 freedom fries.

How long is it gonna be until the chinks start counterfeiting cd games and why haven't they started already?

Because CD games aren't made anymore? I just threw out all my old PS1 games, I'v got all the roms on my PC.

I found my Oliver peoples knock offs just by typing in Oliver peoples into aliexpress's search. You only need to do that style number code thing for more popular styles.

Also, what model did you get?

can someone add to the wiki: chinese fountain pens are NOT recommended. they are scratchy as hell and doesn't have the general feels as a well made fountain pen would.

i have two chinese pens and like 10 well made ones.

Also we can all burn games to blank media
if you can't why the fuck are you even on Sup Forums

I've had bad luck with Hero, but amazing luck with Jinhao. Try a Jinhao user.

What make/brands?
I think its a bit much to say don't buy all pens just because 2 did not work great.

They werk for me™ :^)

Anyone buy any fake jewelry/watches?
Any reviews?

out of curiosity, what are the other pens you have? I have 4 lamy safaris and a pelikan m300, pilot prera and a few others that i can't remember. can't say that jinhao is good; i have tried a few from jinhao.
i mean i didn't expect much but it gives fountain pens a bad rep.

dont remember, but it's just not worth it at that price point; might as well get a good ball point pen like a G2.

i mean it works, but not well enough/comfy enough

I don't have many, 3 pens tops. I just like how they feel when I take notes. I'll write a few things and post pictures if you like with the model numbers. Just say the word.

Do the fake glasses have reading lenses in them, or are they just plain flat glass? Don't want to get some which would fuck with my eye sight.

i dont wanna get out of bed lmao
but imo it's been super scratchy and not very flexy at all.
my prera has a bit of flex and my m300 has a lot of flex and i love it.

nbd i'll do it anyway, maybe it'll get stickied or something. 1 sec. only found 2 of my pens

also, one more note. if you're buying prescription glasses from china, do your eye a favor and don't. the big jews in the eyewear industry is Luxottica and they are fucking despicable. however, the lens are MUCH more important to be properly done.

the lens has a center point where the proper amount of correction sits at; if your eye isn't at that center point exactly, your eye will start drifting towards the real center point of the lens and become fucked up.
not to mention, you're supposed to have a spherical correction number and a cylindrical correction number. spherical means a "global" correction, uniformly (in polar coordinates) centered at the lens center point. the cylindrical correction basically adds a little bit more correction in a certain axis, and if you get any of that shit wrong your eyes will suffer.

hopefully someone listens to this PSA and doesn't get his or her eyes all destroyed.

i have one with i think a hooded nib. replica of that one parker pen with a hooded nib. i'm not even sure if i brought it with me.

So basically. Buy frames, not lenses?

Because ps1 games are selling for $100+ dollars on ebay you stupid knobs.

Thank's for that. I was thinking about it

i'm not sure if your optometrist will fit a lens to a random frame though. i got my lens from an online shop and it's been ok for me but i've heard horror stories of eyes getting fucked up.

ask your optometrist if they will fit a lens for a bought frame. you can get frames from online shops; they also do lenses but i've heard they botch it up sometimes.

i got mine at zenni optical. i honestly wouldn't trust them with lenses though. luxottica is the jew, not your optometrist.

Go jinhao or go fuck yourself.

oh i see
idk m8, i know there are bootleg game cartridges out there on the ali

Because that has already been invented. Piracy, dumbass!

he wants to trick collectors with his stinky chinky ways

because i despise gaymurs, i approve of the idea

Top: Zebra 301-A ballpoint (not chinese, just a control.)

Middle: An Hero 729

Bottom: Jinhao 559

Sentence says "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." Using quink ink.

inb4 ur handrwiting sux meme

Yeah, looks good.

Has anyone ordered anything like a journal or sketch paper through Ali or the like?

>not having a 100 dollar marvel of a fountain pen

also, in addition to fountain pens and glasses, i'm into ham radio.
i recommend the baofeng radios; i have two of them and they work reasonably well as throwaway tier radios. i carry a better yaesu but you should know the limitations of baofeng radios if you do ham radio.
the stock antenna is ass; if you transmit for 5 minutes the base gets ultra hot, like too hot to touch. swr is probably through the roof.
the receive rejection is pretty bad. my radio gets jammed when my friend transmits next to me.

it's just scratchy and shit. i hate how it feels in my hand; it writes fine.

Try a jinhao 559, I love this damn pen.

looks tite

>baofeng radios;
Would they make a good cheap radio for someone just starting out/learning?

is it smooth? i might try it then

So wait, are 'frames' with lenses the ones that won't fuck with your eyes? I just don't want to accidentally buy some prescription or readers.

It's pretty damn smooth. It uses a decent amount of ink compared to the other pens, but quink doesn't really bleed so that's not a problem. I can definitely feel a major difference when it runs out of ink -- it drags hard. Otherwise, I can write pretty wide and free hand with little to no effort.

get a fucking license before you fuck with it. and yes. if you're a tinkerer i'd also make yourself a thing that turns the PTT on and connect a raspberry pi to it and play with digital modes and stuff. i made a program that does SSTV and it was fun.

frames are literally the plastic shit that holds the lens. build quality doesn't matter in terms of optometry as long as it doesn't move the lens around something.
you should be able to buy frames without prescription lenses on them, and even if you do you should be able to trivally take them off.

might give it a shot then.

I know a lot of people meme about this, but has anyone ordered anything that actually caught fire?

Like, if left on would cause pic related?

Great thanks just wanted to make sure there was no confusion surrounding lenses.

You can buy frames from China. You can order them with prescriptions, or have them come with those display lenses and get your own lenses locally.

Some user days he bought some, and the prescription was fine. I was thinking of just buying the frame and using one of those mail on services to get lenses (a service in the US just in case).

behold, the true hand fedora

Does anyone know anything about these? A few people on Head-Fi were going on about them, wasn't sure if anyone from /csg/ has any more info.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-SENFER-UEs-Custom-Made-Balanced-Armature-With-Dynamic-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-MMCX/32631446078.html?

What's the difference between that and this?

aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html?

Ah okay. So I take it unless there is "prescription" in the title, they'll be display? And if they're prescription/readers for some reason, I should be able to get some display lenses from China/eBay or something?

I wear contacts but like glasses and can't afford them now.

yeah, if you're buying prescription glasses on alibaba something has gone wrong in your life

it's literally the same idea as mechanical keyboards
don't get kalih switches btw, they failed on me in like a year

Jesus Christ. The day before I leave the country too. Oh well, time to load it up

speaking of mechanical keyboards, I don't frequent /mkg/ but do people here recommend any of the chink mechanical keyboards?
I saw a couple that were okayish looking for $30 and good reviews on ali

Nice tell us if it works.

Aren't lenses circular though? Just looking offhand on aliexpress.

Common anyone got any horror stories?
What's the worst thing you ordered?

I wish the shorks came with SD card readers though, I guess if you're just putting it in your phone then whatever

If I could find the ink now that I ordered a long time ago

new hand fedora owner

>Common
Rare.

don't jew on this one; i had a kalih switch and it got fucked in a year.

there is circular correction which applies a refraction across all angles on the lens centered at the centerpoint, and there is a cylindrical correction that applies additional refraction about an axis. if you neglect the cylindrical part, yes, it's circular. the cylindrical part is generally something like 1% of my circular power for my lens so you might think it's circular but it's not all circular.

buy some, it's like 4 dollars

this is my career damage for /csg/ so far

for the most part, everything was good and worked as expected. in some cases better than expected.

the USB splitter didn't work and it's shit. I wanted the black one, they sent a white one, and it doesn't work at all. only one port works, the rest are dead, no voltage coming out either

Anyone actually try and order vape units?

We're good to go boys!!

Lots of people, me included, ordered one of those $4 EVOD kits but it isn't here yet.

When I die of cancer I'll have my mom tell you what happened.

What was wrong with the socks?

li brand sunglasses shop

the product doesn't exist no more, but i ordered one

>cartridge
kill yourself

Well, what I'm saying is that the lenses you get from China are circular, and your glasses won't fit those lenses. So they would have to be reworked or something like that. All in all, getting lenses from China is probably a bad idea anyway.

It would probably be better to just buy the frames, and use a service like these:

39dollarglasses.com/product_info
/use_your_own_frame.html
eyeglassdirect.com/Yourownglass.html

I've never owned or used a fountain pen prior to this so im not sure if its good but ill report back in
It came with the pen, any advice on bottled ink?

Hows the quality?

Nah the socks are amazing.

By far my favorite and most used purchase.
The Starry Night socks are 10/10 comfy and look great in fits

Just get quink user. You can get it off amazon for like $9, and staples or office depot for like $15 or less.

Dries quick, doesn't stain, should be safe to use in all your pens.

>these fucking reCAPTCHAs with more selections than you expected are pissing me off

still waiting, user...

>80 replies
>15 unique posters

There's some serious samefaggery going on in this thread.

You were suppose to make a funny like,
>They were already used
or
>some racist size joke

oic.
yes, get the empty frames from china but do yourself a favor and get your lenses done from a proper optometrist. it's called a PRESCRIPTION lens because you need it done without any flaws.

Pelikan 4001 is dirt nasty cheap and it's pretty good. Noodler's inks are great; I also quite liked the light blue shit from Lamy as well. ymmv, check reviews from leddit /r/fountainpens and sbrebrown on youtube

Go back to the shitposting thread then. This ones actually talking about the topic.

How is the snes controller? Im looking to buy a few for my retropie setup

it's normal because it's a motherfucking conversation you nigger, read before you post retarded crap like this

>>>these fucking reCAPTCHAs with more selections than you expected are pissing me off
same

quink is normie tier though
go to jetpens or goulet pen company and go ham

Cool, thanks user. As for finding a pair that fits you, this sounds like sound advice from a slate article:

>Be warned, though, that buying eyeglasses on the Web takes patience. The whole process is a bit of a time-suck: First, you've got to ask your doctor for your prescription. (Be firm.) Then, you need to figure out what size frames look and feel good on your face. (Measure an old pair you're comfortable with.) Next, you need to find your "pupillary distance"—the length, in millimeters, between the center of your pupils. (Ask your doctor to measure it, or do it yourself.) Finally, you've got to navigate online shops that tend to be poorly designed and full of copy errors and poor English.

>$2 SNES PC controller
Can we get a picture? Hows it holding up?

Also whats the raspi fan for?

>conversation
wanted to say this, it's what normal people do, not shooting pointless statements like some anons do

>you've got to ask your doctor for your prescription. (Be firm.)
some optometrists are reluctant to hand it out because they are pulling the jew trick; some are reluctant to hand it out because they fear that their customer is about to get their eyes potentially ruined by some online hackjob.
this is equivalent to asking your doctor for your prescription and getting your cancer meds from alibaba; would you really want to do that

niggerfaggot

I think I'm going to order these and compare them to the Zircons.

aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html

If you read it. It says one comes with 1 dynamic driver + 1 balanced armature driver. The other only comes with 1 dynamic driver. Think of the first one like a hybrid earphone. I have no idea what they sound like so don't ask me.

>niggerfaggot
DESU DESU

It's solid. I mean it's not amazing but it works well and feels solid. I don't have any real SNES controllers to compare it to, but it's been great while playing extended sessions of Secret of Mana

I'll just heeb my doctor and go to zennioptical.com. Seems pretty cheap ($35 for my prescription I believe) and less hassle then going through this Chinese shit and replacing the lense.

oh and the fan is mounted to the case for the Orange Pi PC, which runs hot as fuck