How do we get this fat fraud off the sticky?

How do we get this fat fraud off the sticky?

Go to a different board or website, shitter.

Nail your tits to the board. That'll stick way better.

>implying stallsham isn't the alpha street shitter

The filthy pajeet even calls himself a Doctor when he wasn't able to finish his masters.

Fuck off Stallmanite faggot

Terry for new Sup Forums mascot

MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THIS STICKY

Terry would be a great sticky.

Were you able to finish your masters?

Do I call myself a Doctor?

I just hide the sticky

I've always thought Stallman on Sup Forums was reddit-tier.

All the same, he needs to be purged.

MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY

DOWN WITH STALLKIKE!!

Only one man can save us from RMS and his wanna-be, poser autism bullshit.

TERRY FOR STICKY

TERRY 2016

more like TERRY down that sticky

>open thread
>It ain't me starts playing

Yes. But I didn't go for a doctorate.

This homeless looking faggot deserves to be removed from Sup Forums

MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY

Who the hell is terry?

bad cutout/10

i approve of the sentiment though

At least I can relate to Terry. I feel like RMS is a forced meme whoring for attention.

This is the Stallman board.
Don't like it?
Fuck off.

I hid the sticky. Dont want to see that ugly man every time i open Sup Forums

Who should be the new mascot?
Random Pajeets shitting in the streets?
Bill Gates and (Rest in peace) Steve Jobs?
The NSA?

fuck off kike
Terry for president

Why the sudden replacement of Stallman with Terry ? Is this reddit ? Can't we just have a computer for the sticky ?

Are you here to discuss technology or to gossip about sperglords who look like they're still dressed by their mommy ?

Because we don't actually care about technology

Stallman is a mongoloid, but that sticky reminds me very well where I am. So I wouldn't vote to put the stallman away.

It's like that retarded kid in the class. If he goes away, where's the fun?

Torvalds?

Fuck off microcuck.

Sup Forums IS reddit, you fucking ignoramus.

Tryhard "programmers" everywhere. in fact, i'm pretty sure Sup Forumsreddit has a picture of stallman too.

Summer

There's nothing fun about Stallman, it's actually sad. And it makes this board look like a cesspool of losers, not a place where you can talk technology.

He is in no way a symbol of cool new technology, he is just a hobo who calls himself doctor, because a few universities gave him honorary titles. Dude doesn't even have a master's degree. He's basically the proponent of communism in the software world, and a greasy one at that. If this hobo is representative of this board, then this board must be full of similarly greasy, fat, virgin, socially retarded, luddites who can't even install an OS. Do you think you can learn anything about some new technology from Stallman? He doesn't give a shit, he's not really interested in new tech, he's all about himself and his communist foibles.

Enjoy getting cucked by corporates.

He IS interested in new tech. He just consistently ignores any tech that is bundled with nasty shit that locks you in and steals your data. When you do that, there hasn't been any cool new tech in decades. This is very sad, but the sad thing is not RMS, it is what technology has become.

haha fuck you all freetards
hahaahah

T E R R Y

he told you he never heard of your inane github project, huh, OP?

Sounds like it happened to *you*, only instead of reacting like OP you got some sort of Stockholm syndrome

We are being raided by international bankers

>And it makes this board look like a cesspool of losers, not a place where you can talk technology.
Where do you think you are?

There is no cool or interesting technology to talk about. Your average person on Sup Forums doesn't understand past the ayyphone.