When I have children, they will consider themselves lucky to have a 90 dollar chinkphone

When I have children, they will consider themselves lucky to have a 90 dollar chinkphone.

This generation of kids are fucking spoilt. How will you avoid spoiling your kids Sup Forums?

Bump

Simple, I wrap my dick before shoving it into a girl.

>How will you avoid spoiling your kids Sup Forums?
By not having any.
No matter what you do, unless you go full Fritzl or live in the middle of nowhere on a farm your child will be in contact with others and anything you do will lead to them hating you for not spoiling them.

Which means you waste years and years on them, plus money, for them to hate you and fuck off possibly never to see them again. Children are a shitty investment today. If you feel the need to pass your genes on then donate sperm.

>iphones. without exception
>girls. without exception
it's primarily a symbol of status. therefore has nothing to do with technology.

You can raise polite kid with or without iPhone. You really think that certain piece of tech will spoil all your efforts to have a good kid? On the other hand if you force it to be different (noname chink phone for example) well that is great recipe to fuck its childhood.

wtf there is actually an board

That's not true and you know it. It's not about the iPhone, it's about giving your kids what they want.

If my kids wants an iPhone, I'll give them a cheap smartphone like a redmi. If they want a gaming pc I'll give them something mediocre like an i3+r7 360.

And to top it off, I'm going to make them work for it, so they fucking appreciate it.

Sup joe

its just kids being kids.

You'd be better of banning them from social media

>its just kids being kids.

No it's not. Not by a vast margin you fucking idiot.
It's spoiled fucking Western brats.
It's hard to find a people more spoiled then you fuckers.
In the Slav parts where you grow respecting family and under always questionable conditions,
kids learn to use whatever is usable, to save money however they can, to be stingy and work towards getting into budget margins in uni so they don't have to waste money on shit.

Same goes for South American kids and kids in the other parts of the world where retarded people like Westerners don't fill their kids' brains with the idea that they are special, that they are entitled to anything they want, and where they can always feel secure.

Bunch of crock shit.

Does someone still have a pic of the Twitter post of that kid who got angry because their dad bought them an iPhone 5S instead of a 5C?

not from the west, and you're a delusional nationalist. Slavs are much the same I assume. You'll struggle to find kids more materialistic that sudacas.

The good kids everywhere do what you say.

>Having children in late capitalism
Its almost like you want them to suffer.

>When I have children
>Sup Forums

Buy them cheap shit and make them get a job to buy the expensive shit they want.

Slavs are far from same since you can't go by on summer jobs to buy a car like you can in USA and such shit.
Your fucking hotel cleaners in Vegas get $2500 a month whereas fucking engineers barely get that much in these parts.

Your fucking kids are born in a secure environment. There is always a job for those who want it, there is minimum wage, there is security to live.

In these parts, as well as rest of the world, kids experience poverty. And this experience builds their drive towards independence and a fighting will.

You Westerners don't have shit in this regard. Everything there is a hugbox.
The source of all the hugbox idiocy is your countries, you won't find that shit in countries where people have to fight from day 1 to secure their lives and families.

Fuck off you deluded retarded idiot. You don't know shit about anything.

>5s instead of a 5c

Not all of us are basement dwelling neck beards.

vasectomy

>Slavs are far from same since you can't go by on summer jobs to buy a car like you can in USA and such shit.
nor can you in the USA. You are comparing wealthy upper middle classes of the USA with the working poor of your own country. This is understandable, since your experiance of the USA will be through its television shows. You are also comparing not taking into account purchasing power and rent costs with your cleaner example. The USA is a rich country, but it still has a lot of poverty.

And you are once again calling me a westerner.

I wasnt that long ago that "the wild east" post communist was a watch word for excess

Who do you mean by slavs?
I don't think you understand what "slav" is

haskell as their first lang

manly tears. But was it the real backstory? wasn't it just a generic neckbeard?

Are we in "Late Capitalism" already?

Surely we've got a bit to go until full blown Weyland-Yutani "we build better worlds and own your ass".

Late-mid capitalism, perhaps?

This.

Thats not manly tears, manly tears used to post on fit, this guy is Sysadmin on Sup Forums. And yes, it's real.

my sister has 3 iPads. 3! one for each member of her household.

>giving money and gifts instead of letting them earn it through menial work
What a shitty parenting style.

do 3 people have 1 ipad?

yes. they play Clash of Clans simultaneously.

That's incredibly spiteful, user-kun

>How will you avoid spoiling your kids Sup Forums?
Me: You want a phone? Ok. Work for it.

This is why you beat your kids

My kid is also going to get an old Miata with a manual they have to maintain themselves. If they want their own self driving Prius they can pay for it themselves

This guy gets it

Or I guess you can get eggs from someone smart

It's mostly girls that get spoilt.

I'd be spoiling my girl too if I had one.

Get out normalfag

>You decide that your kid won't be spoiled with iPhones and iPads
>Mom gives them an iPad

Well it sounded like a good plan.

That is a top

>not communicating with your spouse

>i decided something
>didn't communicate that decision with people
WELL MY PLAN IS RUINED ALL THANKS TO JERKS OTHER THAN MYSELF AND THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT MY FAULT.

Of course Stalin had to fucking go and die.
This sort of consumerism should get you a free all-expenses-paid trip to Siberia.

Future bullying victims

>OP's kid

I got angry when the OS wasn't jailbreakable.

FOUR FUCKING WEEKS

>If you want this phone you'll have to do this this and this because nothing comes without a price
>Okay daddy I got straight As, accepted into Oxford, and will begin a path into a high paying unsaturated career
>Good girl here's your phone daddy loves you

Regular beatings.

Amen to that.

You seem to forget the fact that the reason we Westerners have it so much better is because we are simply superior. We're more intelligent, dedicated and hard-working than you sub-humans who are closer to apes than real humans.

Stop whining and getting drunk all the time and instead get an education and a job. You know, like people in the West live their lives.