twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=uKJw8IKVYQ8

xD, upvoted

>Linus
He sold out so hard. Such a shame...

Worlds shittiest computer

>there was a time when linus wasnt a generic techidiot shillsman

>using wireless he fucked up

Watch his older build guides. He wasn't such a brand whore before. It actually rekindled my interest in hardware back then.

Nice, he plugged in the "AMD sucks" message nicely too. What a hero.

Really cool concept, I think.

>One really huge computer that you hide away in your closet that is capable of being equivalent to eight separate PC's at the same time for your whole family that you access remotely through handheld devices and "Steam Link"-style receiver boxes.

I like it and can totally envision a future like that. I like the minimalist aesthetic that it brings in. How my battlestation could just look like a monitor, mouse, and keyboard by itself.

True, some of the older ltt videos are interesting. Its sad that now all he does is advertise for the highest bidder so 15 year olds with dads money want gaymer shit. I'm perfectly happy with my laptop from 2011 and my monitors from 2004.

cant stand him sqeeking all the time

Just leaving this here

Perfect for a lan party?

>wendell
>helpful and informative
>linus
>meme shillmaster

it is asus/asus/intel/nvidia/whatever most expensive brand now in every video now, why am i still subscribed
guess when he fucks up two motherboard in a row is sort of funny

>Thread boils down to people that don't know what Unix Multi Seat is

Get on with the times.

>past is the future

i was thinking about this recently, not for gaming like this but for the home desktops casual daily usage

I thought Tel Syndicate didn't exist anymore. Stopped watching when all they did was videos about how the major ISP companies are fucking us.

They still exist.
And major ISP's are still being bitches about everything

They maybe are, but I was watching that that to get tech news, not hear constantly about how big corporations aren't investing as much as people would like.
Also in both Linus and them I hate so much hearing about their personal lives, but I guess that's what people want to watch- reality shows with some tech involved.

I love how he went through all the trouble of using the thin clients when it's entirely possible to split HDMI and USB into two CAT5e cables with KVM extenders and almost no latency. It's like he needed to throw an ad in there for those boxes.

That's actualy pretty funny

I wonder how it'd run with some better cooling or less people, let's say 4 since that is the size of your average family.

Just leaving this here

The drivers fucked up on him. What do you want him to do, give AMD a pat on the back for trying? Everyone on Sup Forums shits on AMD for their shitty drivers.

>Architexture

>calling it 1 CPU
>has 2 CPUs

whatafag

Those two reference cards are a bit triggering.

>botnet
>really cool concept
I will never understand Sup Forums

One of those Xenos was dedicated to processing photos of his mom. Still not finished, even today. NASA offered to help.

It's your own personal botnet, though.

>not posting the Luke/Linux homoerotic story

Excellently meme'd

How misinformed you are. I guess you should've kept on watching what they had to say. Look at you now, making an idiot out of yourself on a tech related board. Good job, Pajeet.

Don't spend all that money on an expensive home server, just let us take care of that! Just pay us $9.99 a month!

>insert tunnelbear promo here

all his co-workers/family are either chubby beta males or asian. This is the saddest group of males I've ever seen.

Luke is alpha af. What are you talking about?

>alpha
He's fucking overweight, he's like almost fat strong but more fat.

You're delusional. He's always been a literal paid shill, first for NCIX and now for the highest bidder.

>"the 7 gaymer 1 cpu with AMD Fury graphics card sucked"
>switches to nvidia and it doesn't even work

the AMD Fury setup in the 7 gamer 1 cpu worked flawlessly in terms of performance and it didn't have fucking hiccups and latency and freeze issues and thermal thottling like the nvidia 8 gamer 1 cpu has

What a fucking Nvidia fanboy, I'm not even sure if he is paid for his blatant shilling or he just does it for free. He hated on the AMD cards even they worked but he loved the Nvidia cards even though they didn't work

Oh I haven't watched in a while. A couple years ago he was dreamy.

i don't get it

I highly doubt a multi-gpu AMD setup worked "flawlessly". Crossfire is a mess.

He didn't use crossfire, each of the Graphics cards was independent.

It worked fine. I think LG even sponsored it.

>Sup Forums is so far gone even personal botnets scared them deeper into their moms basement

But ncix was general hardware not just nvidia shilling

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

AMD HAS NO DRIVERS