Is the pax a meme?

What vapes do you guys own?

>Sucking on robotic dicks

*teleports behind you*
*vapes*

SAGE this cancerous causing thread fuck off to 420 chan

your sage is counteracted by me replying to it to tell you to fuck off

fuck off

smoke a real cigarette like a man or don't smoke at all like a self-respecting person. vaping is for self-loathing pussies, lowest of the low.

what about vaping weed? i'm cheap as fuck and it stretches out for longer.

that's it
i'm out of Sup Forums
farewell

dont worry I shitpost on like 12 other boards i'll see you later

that is different. you are actually inhaling marijuana when you vape weed, it just doesn't reach the temperature of combustion so no smoke, no coughing, and much less wasted weed, as you say, as less is burned down into useless and reactive carbon. vaping weed is the best method of consumption.

there is no tobacco in these e-cigarettes. you don't load up your dried leaves and smoke them, instead it just passes some heated water vapor through a whole host of chemicals. the chemicals that they are using are generally unpublished and unregulated.

yeah if i'm gonna smoke tobacco I just buy a pack of cigarettes. I just came here to check peoples opinions on vapes for the purpose of weed.

Wht is it /VPG/? what is the P?

Because /VG/ would be Vaping General.

Is it... Vaping Penis General? Or can you just not read/write?

>water vapor

It's not water you retard. It's glycerol (VG), propylene glycol (PG) + flavourings and nicotine

Don't get mad that your stupid thread didn't attract more stupid people because your stupid hobby is stupid.

Is wensten a tobaco flavour or a coffee flavour?

>instead it just passes some heated water vapor through a whole host of chemicals.
no, they heat a solution of propylene glycol which naturally produces wispy vapor, the same way a smoke effect machine works.

Propylene glycol is well understood and a very common food ingredient. The flavorings are also common food-grade ingredients, though there's is reasonable debate on whether or not those flavorings are bad to inhale.

The only thing differentiating vape juice, chemically, from a "drinking water enhancer" is the nicotine content.

"Alexa, tell me a joke"

I just started with an iStick and Kanger Genitank last week, managed to drop real cigarettes almost completely

gnu-linux /k/ herbal-jew-consumer-degenerate here
I've used a pax 2 for about 6 months.
Honestly, I liked the flight box more.
The pax 2 just gets you too high and it's kind of unpleasant and metallic.
Dabbing or edibles is better.

too high? can't you just load less inside?

Yes and no, you have to pack it tightly with like .2 for it to work properly.
I feel compelled to fully finish it every time.
I guess you could control it better if you stopped on a lower heat setting but I just end up finishing it every time

The only portable vape worth even owning. The Crafty.

I wanna get one.

The pax is a complete piece of shit. 0/10 would not fuck with ever again.

DUDE
VAPE
LMAO

>>>/420chan/

Are fucking kidding me. That is some doctor who bullshit and I won't abide.

Look like it could blow up in your face at any moment. And who the fuck needs bluetooth in there e-cigarette.

FUCK YOU VAPING IS COOL AND A MUCH HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE TO SMOKING

half right

tip tip tip

DUDE THE INTERNET OF THINGS

>sucking robot dicks

#vapenation

I don't vape but can you pathetic shitposters leave these people alone. No one cares about your opinion that's solely based off the "DUDE WEED LMAO" meme.

*tip tip tip tip tip tip*

I wish

*tips fedora*

MOMMI I POSTED LE EPIC MAYMAY ON FOURCHINZ AGAIN, WHERE R MY TENDIEEEES!!!1!!

ironic shitposting is still shitposting bub

You two having fun?

*types this reply*
*vapes in order to calm down*
*sheathes katana*

I don't vape, I get cancer like a real man

Technology: yes
Healthier than smoking: yes
Cool: About as cool as wearing mylar clothing and an ironic monocle

I really don't give a fuck if it's cool or not, I like it because I can smoke indoors without everything smelling like an ashtray

>mfw Sup Forums doesnt know the difference between vaping weed and "LMAO DUDE VAPES"

Generic blue collar old fag, reporting.

I resent that vaping has been stigmatized by retarded hobbyists. Quitting smoking with 2 kids, a wife, and a full time job is really fucking hard to do. Since I've switched, I haven't felt nearly as shitty as I did, smoking a pack/ day, and I haven't murdered my family in a nicotine induced rage.

Though, I'd like to murder faggots like that rip tripper asshole.

Fuck you, and your vape culture shit, buddy. I just wanted to give up cigarettes, not make inhaling vapor a fucking lifestyle.

It's amazing how fast your taste starts coming back after you give up cigarettes, at least mine did. Feels good man.

Ikr? I had to go on a fucking diet, because food tasted so good, I started getting out of control

*vapes in order to calm down*

SIIIIIIICK BRO

You got me!