Why does it looks so ugly? Why Google can't into design?

Why does it looks so ugly? Why Google can't into design?

just put the nerd phone in a nerd case and you are golden

it looks quite nice, honestly.
they just need to make a little thinner.

>He doesn't like block metro design

All smartphones are ugly. When are we going to finally stop using this fucking shitty fad that rapes our privacy?

looks like ice cream for kids
also can not change gpu/cpu so it is complete SHIT

how do you desing a case for a "modular" phone?

Because it's a prototype

>He cares about design over function

looks mondrian-esque t b h.
maybe you just suck at aesthetics.

>can not change gpu/cpu
Into le bin then.

>trying this hard to justify bad design

i dunno, m8. it was the first thing i thought of when i saw the phones. maybe you just need an education.

I give you last chance to walk away you autistic faggot,hurr durr you are just pretending to be retarded right

Neo-plasticism is absolute shit. Literally the worst tier. This is not aesthetic in a tasteful manner.

you're entitled to your opinion.

Can you imagine the backlash when the modules fall out trying to take this out of skinny jeans?

>Can't change CPU/GPU
>"""""""""""""""""""""""modular""""""""""""""""""""""" phone

I am. Honestly your post made me realize I was being a bit immature. While I am not a fanatic by any means of it I do believe a new direction is fitting, despite how adventurous it may be. The minimal design today has grown a little tired.

>looks mondrian-esque t b h.
lol no it fucking doesn't.

Why would you want to upgrade your phone's GPU or CPU? What do you do with your smartphone that's so resource intensive? Genuinely asking.

What's the point of this? Modular design will never be able compete with compaction, which is very important in phones.
There's a reason why laptop computers aren't modular.

designers will get bored and move on to something else eventually.

about as close as they'll get while trying to remain practical.

it's classic case of giving the public what the public thinks they want. no one will buy this in large number.
however, a couple of good things might come out of the r&d effort, assuming they continue to shrink it down:
-swappable cameras
-battery swapping without shutting phones down (i.e. what lg should have done)

I like it
>/thread

Because we don't want to get jewed 600$ every year just to increase like 20% performance

Take all your modules and put them in a new frame bam SoC upgrade.

Fucking retard.

>implying these jew modules won't be 249.99+ tax anyways

You desing a "modular" case for a "modular" phone.

>nigger in commercial

topkek

>Just buy this new 600$ frame goys ehehehehehehehehehe
Get out jew

Ah got it, that's a good point.

> What do you do with your smartphone that's so resource intensive?

Nothing yet, because you need the power before you can do things, not vice versa.

But since you asked, maybe some 3d simulations, object tracking, texture rendering or programming?

I would rather do those things on a laptop or computer personally, but I see what you mean.

I'd get one, but only if i can replace ALL of the blocks with batterys, fucking sick of this battery life meme, only 90s kids will remember going more than 12hrs between charges.

>going more than 12hrs between charges
Make it 1 week.

At least it looks better than ipoo

Theres one out right now. Its called extended battery

Much agreement. I just sold my S6 edge and got a Galaxy K Zoom.

Jesus christ this battery is the bees knees.
Also, apparently samsung sells SMART flipphones. I wanted to buy it but i fogured it'd be a bad move.

u expect a """true""" modular phone when you can't even change CPU/GPU in your shitty thinkpads

for me, modular is enough if I can change the storage (fuck off microsd fags I want emmc/ssd) and camera.

c'mon stfu dude, are you saying that you do 3D simulations on your fucking smartphone?

fucking retard, not even trying

/thread

How does the modular phone you built look, user?

>Just pay money to perform an upgrade
Yes.

What do you expect with Indians in charge.

Faggot
You cant /thread yourself

Just for outdated phones

Function before form. End discussion. Everyone will put that in some butt-ugly case anyway.

I honestly don't get why phones need to look good. They spend most of their lives where nobody can see them except the user.

Then don't pay for it, nobody is forcing you to upgrade to get those extra 2FPS at le Minion Rush you fucking redditard

Where's the screen at?

NO SCREEN ONLY PERSONAL VOCAL ASSISTENT FOR FINAL DESTINATION

What a wasted opportunity

Then you do it
>Where's the screen at?

>implying

really?

If you can't change the processor, whats the fucking point

it's probably the part which will most likely go obsolete the fastest