When will this meme end?

When will this meme end?

When consumers demand type c master race

>this meme
why do you call a perfectly established standard a meme?

before micro-USB came all phones had different connectors even for headphones you had to use the sometimes bulky "proprietary" connectors and they were shit!

Then there were phones with at least a 3.5 mm connector for headphones which was a huge improvement.
Then came the micro usb connectors and all was almost perfectly fine!

AND NOW?
NOW THERE ARE ALLE THESE USB C FAGGOTS WHO WANT TO REMOVE A STANDARD THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 100 YEARS!
THE 3.5 mm connector!

WHY NOT HAVE BOTH?

WHY NOT?

WHEN WILL SMARTPHONES DIE ALREADY!

USB-C is fine, I hate the flipping you have to do with micro and standard USB.

Macbook just made it retarded sounding due to their one port abortion.

But I could roll a PC with 1 USB-C and 2 USB 3 ports.

USB-C is cancer, thunderbolt master race. If we're going to go with overcomplicated meme interfaces, might as well go with the best one.

>Then came the micro usb connectors and all was almost perfectly fine!

No

I go through 5 micro USB cables a year as the shitty little spring loaded arms that hold the cable in place break, so the cable just falls out

Type C couldn't come soon enough

Already did for me

USB C is just sexy

>WHY NOT HAVE BOTH?
Muh thin case

default white samsung cable still lasting after like 3 years. use your nigger strenght somewhere else.

>on Sup Forums
>being too retarded to plug shit in the right way on the first try

You don't belong here, bud.

When Apple endorses a new standard.

dumb frogposter

The original samsung cable is suprisingly durable compared to other offerings

using simething to grip on them and pull them out helped me use my samsung cable hapily ever after for 2 years

he is right though

Test

Hi

>100 years
Yeah, it's time to die already gramps. All hail the new standard

But user, Usb c is capable of thunderbolt 3

Micro usb is absolute shit. Whenever a port wears out in less than a year from normal and careful use there is a problem. Can't wait for USB C reversible master race to become the standard.

What annoys me about usb-c is that after coming out 3 years after apple's lighting cable the group that's in charge of the usb standard couldn't make something better. Lighting connection is still a better looking interface than usb-c it's fucking pitiful.

>yfw it starts falling out of the plug
>yfw bending it all sorts of ways just to charge your phone
>Go to BB for a replacement
>That'll be $29.99+tax+tip sir

>not paying attention to the fact that the Google engineer who fried his pixel c by testing usb C cables means that manufacturers are rushing to flood the market with shitty product that'll make everything as bad as it is with current gen usb cords

When people learn electrical engineering and learn to wire their own computers with just copper as opposed to standardized cable connectors.

that's being fixed though as companies start to actually read the fucking type-c spec
and anything his reviews mean life or death for those products now, so at least he's helping resolve the issues, but note this issue is ONLY with type C to type A or B cables, type c to type c are straight through. The problem is retarded chink manufacturers think they can make type C to A/B cables that way which is not type c spec compliant. Literally all they need to do is add a resistor.
I actually own some of the cables that fried his shit that I got off a coworker, used it to charge my 5x for a week from my pc and it still works fine. That being said scared shitless to use it and avoid having to at all costs.