Windows has zero fucking quality control

Windows has zero fucking quality control.

If I can't even trust them to have consistently styled context menus, why should I trust them with my security, business, and privacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b0mru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Windows
>Security
Well memed

What the fuck is this shit

Cryptolock

>Microsoft
>Quality control
Name 1 software from Microsoft that is open source and well-maintained.
Protip: you can't.

They don't maintain anything

It's so fucking annoying to right click in Win10. I have no idea what to expect and half of the options are missing.

Microsoft is preparing us for a revolutionary new mouse with only one button

>C:\Users\User\Desktop\HELP_YOUR_FILES.HTML

That's not a quality control failure, that's a shitty design decision.

I am genuinely fucking amazed that apple isn't taking advantage of this horseshit.

YOUR COMPETITOR IN THE DESKTOP AND LAPTOP MARKET IS FORCING INSTALL OF AN OPERATING SYSTEM WITH LOCKED-IN FEATURES. MAKE AN AD OR SOMETHING POINTING OUT HOW SCUMMY THIS IS, PLEASE.

I want Apple to rip MS a new one so badly. I hate apple and would never buy a mac, but fuck. SOMEONE needs to point out how insanely hypocritical and dishonest MS is being.

the design choice since then has been to correct the inconsistencies. unless you're willing to claim that you're an internal team member at MSFT, the best insight we can glean from the outside is that this is a QC failure, not a design decision per se

Looks fine to me.

And looks far better than anything Loonshit has to offer.

5 bing points have been deposited into your account, pajeet

>imblyign

Sysinternals

not him, but pic related.

BEAT ME TO IT

we're on 10586 now, senpai. those are all fixed.

No they aren't

asp.net

i just tried them and they are

Name 1 software that's open-source and well-maintained.

Post pics

Jesus Christ...

They shouldn't outsource to more than one country. Communication between teams must get fuzzy before they glue this Frankenstein of an OS together

If they point it out then they can't do it later without being hypocritical

?

There's no patch for human stupidity. This kind of thing would be happening on Linux too if it had more than a single digit market share on the desktop.

>Name 1 software that's open-source and well-maintained

Openbsd

I went back to Windows 7 after more than a year of using 8.1 and 10. Windows 7 is beautiful and it sadly handles scaling on hd displays better than 8.1 and 10. I can't remember why I even left.

I fail to see the issue here. People would complain if they dropped the old dialog boxes that have been in Windows for 20 years. So they can just leave them to languish (that's exactly what you people want, right? no changes, ever) and update the modern settings as needed.

I would ask if there's a comparison for mac OS X, but I don't think it supports mice with more than one button.

There are dialog boxes in various Linux DE's that are just as old.

Kek

>using pajeet OS

linux employs consistant, high quality desktops
there is also a choice

Disgusting hahaha

Taskbar right click was fixed in an update.

>C:/Users/User
Enjoy your high CPU usage

Hahahaha

Pajeet coding is the only explanation

mentioning your competitor in your advertisment is a sign of inferiority and weakness. samsung does it all the time, comparing their phones to iphones. apple used to do it but they haven't in a long time.

But the iPhone market is tanking now...

Anyone else had Settings crash when on the "Backup" tab, and File History was backing up? It's been like this for months.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE.

What the hell is going on at MS?

Yep, same shit here user.

I can name dozen

I may not be a programmer, but wouldn't pic in OP imply that Microsoft basically made the same sort of menu functionality at least seven different times instead of just once?

...Isn't that the opposite of what you're supposed to do?

it looks more like they defined a few new UIs with new functionality but didn't apply those UIs to every aspect of Windows, and the fallbacks (the UIs you see in every previous version of windows) popped up everywhere in various forms.

That's what happens when you outsource to 30 different Indian villages with no communication or leadership

Dolphin emulator for wii and gamecube

Why are you surprised at something that's been happening since the founding of the company? They even took from BSD a long time ago.

archive.is/b0mru

>It's true that early versions of the TCP-IP stack were (legally) taken from BSD: but that was a long time ago, when Microsoft was much smaller.

Nginx

How much do they charge to undo this shit?

Linux kernel?

Fuck you're stupid...

Linux kernel's a mess, bloated and full of dead code.

It's the best fucking kernel in existence

No it's not, not by a long shot.

Any BSD has a better kernel.

How so?

In every way possible.

Hardware support?

>I am genuinely fucking amazed that apple isn't taking advantage of this horseshit.

But they have. :^)

What do you expect from an operating system that is a steaming pile of pajeet poo?

kek

i said they used to.

They don't, they just have "engineers" now remember

They never mentioned their competitor, they smartly used the general term PC.

If they mentioned their competitor they would have to say, MAC vs Windows or MAC vs REDHAT LINUX.

Also when companies make joke tweets on Apples releases. They never reply. They just keep quiet and let the company look pathetic and desperate.

That's the only good move I loved about Apple.

Last good Windows

So it's an opinion as you gave no facts. Next.