This is getting out of control. I am a Java programmer who is a masturbation addict...

This is getting out of control. I am a Java programmer who is a masturbation addict. I masturbate to Facebook and Instagram pictures usually, but only to photos of 3 specific girls.

I wrote Java programs to run every 3 hours and download fresh batches of pictures from select profiles on Instagram and Facebook so I can jerk off to then, log their date and time, and also reset the timers till fresh images arrive to wank to. I also wrote a notification deamon that creates a ballon saying "Time to wank! New images are in!".

This needs to stop. An1 done nofap? Noticed any differences?

Off yourself.

why do you never see "NoSchlick"?

why must men be shamed all the time? it never helps.

kys

Everything becomes easier, it's like slowly activating a kaio-ken technique, actually now that I think about it that's probably exactly what goku meant, that and a water diet perhaps.

You become invigorated, energized, motivated, etc etc.

Everything is easier, walking, talking, thinking, working, etc etc.

but it's hard to notice, since it happens so gradually, i recommend doing what i did to see results within a week;

{
OP.Eat([10Eggs/Day]x7Days)
}

you should open source it, so humanity can benefit from your hard work.

>java "programming" somehow makes this garbage Sup Forums-related
fuck off

if you really want to see the difference, do the whole eategg thing then when like 2 days after you finish jerk off until your balls run dry then try walking your capacity, it will be so much more tiring and so much harder and you'll probably be able to do so much less than you were able to right when you finished eating the eggs

>finding pictures on a facebook page is difficult
?

Fucking, post source nigger

you misspelled kiss, buddy :)

Everybody has his board(s) he's at home in.

Trust me, you dont want it, its a demon!

Just remember that if you fap after not doing it for a while, it's WAY more enjoyable.

It's like the difference between eating right after a meal, or eating when you're super hungry.

It maxes out at maybe like 2 or 3 days, but until that point I find faps are way more worth it if you wait, especially if you consciously slow down your sesh to take up an entire half hour or hour.

Have you tried going outside?

must've been the nervousness and butterflies making him mispell

post teodora/marija's feet

what?

no good pics lol, wish i had good ones

I feel like im becoming crazy and unbalanced, i dont kow how to be normal and relaxed if i dont fap but im trying it again, i hate being a fapper

Murder yourselves

you misspelled love !
mustve been the endorphins making you nervous

Post source code please. I've been wanting to make something similar.

murder can't be done to the self. that's called suicide.

maybe there's an ESL class in india you can take, ramesh.